Trapped in this silence

~ The Last Word ~

 

" i love you... every second of precious time... please... remember that..."


***

May 10, 2012
 
Trapped ...

Yes... here i was now, trapped in silence with my twin Jo Youngmin.
It's almost three hours and he just sat silently in class that was over, I don't know what he was thinking, he just sat looking out the window in which our school basketball team was practicing.

"Hyung ... I'm bored, how long are you going to stay here? Let's go home " I said bored.

Silence, Youngmin only keep silence without looked at me. I wanted to shout in his ears and dragged him back to go home,
but i can't....

RIIIIIIIIING!!! RIIIIIING!!
 
After the school bell rang, all students scattered out from the school, including the basketball team, which youngmin had been looking at is now walking out the school gates. I could see his sad face immediately turned cheerful. Made me more curious with his act.

"Let's go home kwangmin-ah" Youngmin grabbed his school bag and ran out of the classroom, leave me alone who still curious look at the basketball team.

"Y-yah! Wait for me hyung! " I shout and immediately ran after him.
Aish! This boy, how could he just run like that leave his twin.
I grumbled as i walked slowly behind him, While my mind back on my school basketball team.
Is there someone who Youngmin like? But who?
The only girl on basketball team is Bora Noona, she was manager of the basketball team. I admit she is very pretty and smart enough, she was also very kind. No wonder if many boys love her. But she already has a boyfriend and I think my brother is not the type of person who will take other people girlfriend. Moreover, he has said that he admired bora noona like sister and not more. I shook my head trying to think harder. What about donghyun hyung? He was captain of basketball team and he is popular at school or minwoo our classmate who is also the youngest member of the basketball team? I think minwoo cute and very cheerful. I know all members of the basketball team because I was also one of them.
Well .. but it was one year ago .. before something happens to me and makes me can't do anything except follow youngmin wherever he go.
 
Along the way we were just silent, it makes me bored and tired.

"Oh! Hyung! Look! The leaves in this park have changed them color! "
I said as we passed the park, our favorite place where we had spend time together since we childhood and until now.
But again Youngmin just silent.
He stopped to look up at the tree, the leaves start changing color and fell off.
He smiled sadly ....
 
"Hyung?" I called him softly but he still not answer.
Tears fell through his beautiful eyes make me more scared and worried.
Hate ... I hate it every time I see him sad like this.
we are twins, aren't we? But why I can't know what you feel?
Without knowing, my tears began to flow... even though my brain doesn't know what actually happened but my body responds automatically and know what should i do. I wrap my arms around his waist and hugged him from behind. I let my head leaning on his shoulder.
 
"Kwangmin-ah ..."
I smiled as his lips gently calling my name. Although i can't hear it clearly but I knew he was crying, his body shaking, so I tighten my arms.

"It's okay hyung, I'm here with you ... Please don't cry again ...." I said, hoping it would calm his feelings.
After a few minutes Youngmin began to control himself. He sighed softly and wipes his tears.
 
"Let's go home, it's almost night ... umma would be upset if we come late"
I chuckles heard what he say

"Umma? I guess you forgot if umma and appa always busy with their work "
Youngmin not answer make pisses me off. i grabs his cold hand tightly.
Together under the sunset sky ... we walk side by side back home in silence...
 
***
 
"I'm home ..." said Youngmin when we got home.

"Huh? Aniya ~ we're home! "I pouted and correct his sentence.
Did he really forget me huh? I haven't had time to give him lecturing cause he already disappeared.
Aish! He left me again. I Puffed my cheek and ran to Youngmin's room but he was not there. I looked around home and still not find him. I want to go out to find him but stopped.
 
Is he there?
I walk and slowly opened the door of my room.
Yes... He is there, my hyung ... no, I mean a beautiful angel was sleeping peacefully on my bed, hugging tightly my favorite Pikachu doll.

"Yaah! hyungie ... it's mine! "I protested, pointing at my Pikachu on his embrace, but it seems Youngmin already fall asleep.
I smiled and lay down beside him, Admire his handsome face that looked so perfect in my eyes.
I gently his blonde hair and giggles when heard him snoring softly.
He is so cute ... and too precious ....
 
My smile slowly fade....
Scared ...
I always scared if he knew my feeling to him ...
Yes, my feeling ... a wrong feeling for him ....
I love him... love my own twin more than brother... I love him as lover....
I don't know since when I realized my feelings to him, I know this is wrong but I really love him. Hope he also has the same feeling to me. But I'm not brave to confess my love for him, I was too scared with negative things that would happen on the next.
Hate ... I hate this coward of myself...
Pabbo kwangmin! How can you hope he will also loves you if you not even brave to say it?
I cursed myself and looked back at Youngmin's cute sleeping face
 
Hyung ... what would you do if you know that I love you?
You're going to hate me? You will feel disgusted with me? Or will you leave me and forget me?
There's a lot of question that I wanted to ask you. But this silence between us makes me dizzy and angry.
Can't you look at me and hear me even if only once?
I took a deep breath and pull his body into my arms. At least... I can still hold you like this although only when you're falling asleep, it can slightly decrease wound in my heart...
I smile and kiss his forehead gently.
"good night hyung... good night my beloved other half, sweet dream.. i love you... every second of precious time... please... remember that..." I whispered softly and slowly close my eyes to sleep with him in the silence of the night.
 
 
***
***
***
 
 
Eunsho : *silent*
Youngmin : *silent*
Kwangmin : *coughs* how long we should  keep silence like that?  This makes me bored *pout*
Eunsho : err... i dunno.. i know this is a boring chapter /i guess/ *sigh* i-i will try to make you guys look more cheerful on the next chapter
Kwangmin : promise? *puppy eyes*
Eunsho : N-nae.. *pinky promise*
Kwangmin : That's good! let's work hard for the next chapter! xD
Youngmin : *silent*
Kwangmin : hyung? this chapter one is over, you can talk now
Youngmin : ..................
Kwangmin : YAH!!!! YOUNGIE SAY SOMETHING!!! *slap his twin face many times* CHA EUNSHO DO SOMETHING!!!!!
Eunsho : O-OMO!! Youngmin-ah!! Dx Err...
for all readers, i'm really sorry if this chapter make you all bored *sobs* please don't hate me.. i-i will make everything better again.. and thanks for time to read my fanfic.. i love you all~ see ya on the next chapter!! *bows and run to help kwangmin* ><;