Dorm.

Their untouched lips.

 

 

Rain was slipping down the glass window by Chanyeol’s bed where the rapper laid down with his eyes wide open as he stared out the window. Once they had arrived at their dorm, he wasted no time in taking a shower, getting dressed and crawling into his bed just so he could avoid Baekhyun. His mind still raced with thoughts of the singer who he just couldn’t shake out of his head. He looked at the clock hanging on the wall right in front of his bed and frowned when he saw it was already 3 in the morning. He had been awake for almost 2 hours now. Chanyeol grimaced and sat up from his bed as he buried his face in his hands and sighed.

“Chanyeol-ah?” A familiar voice had suddenly caught his attention making him snap his head up where he found Baekhyun sitting on his bed, an innocent look in his eyes as he gave out a small smile.

“You’re still awake.” Chanyeol muttered as he turned away from Baekhyun who frowned at how much his best friend was avoiding him. Baekhyun slowly let his feet hang off his bed as he pressed his lips together and watched how the night light radiated off of Chanyeol’s skin. The rapper wore a white long sleeved v-necked shirt that revealed parts of his chest which he paired with black sweatpants. His hair was slightly dishevelled on his head but it didn’t matter since the look suited him. Baekhyun let an unconscious smile plaster itself on his face as he bobbed his head to the side.

“I’m sorry.” He suddenly breathed out making Chanyeol finally turn to look at him with his eyebrows furrowed.

“For what?” The taller boy asked.

“You saw through my lie didn’t you?” Baekhyun muttered “I didn’t mean to lie. I guess I was just pressured since all of you were going to talk about your first kisses and I—I’ve never really kissed anyone yet. I felt sort of embarrassed so I lied. You saw through it and now you’re mad.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened at the sudden confession of his best friend who turned out had never kissed anyone before too.  Chanyeol let a smile spread on his face as he chuckled and shook his head.

Baekhyun turned to look up at him and bobbed his head to the side “Wh—What’s so funny?”

“You are.” The rapper answered and smiled.

“M—Me?” Baekhyun stuttered, shocked at how Chanyeol’s smile made his heart beat faster.

“I’ve never kissed anyone too, Bacon.” Chanyeol said and locked eyes with Baekhyun who immediately widened his own eyes.

“You—You haven’t kissed anyone yet too?” Baekhyun repeated and dug his fingers into his blanket “Really?”

Chanyeol nodded and rubbed the back of his neck “I never really had time to give it to anyone, I guess.”

Baekhyun nodded and suddenly looked down, a shade of pink invading his cheeks as he let out a contended sigh. He thanked the heavens that the lights were off and that he wouldn’t further embarrass himself if Chanyeol saw him blushing right now.

“Why haven’t you had your first kiss?” Chanyeol asked as he studied how Baekhyun looked in the dark. His white skin still glowed in the night and his hair still remained perfect on his head. He wore a plain black shirt that he paired with blue sweatpants that he folded up stopping on his calves. As usual, Baekhyun looked perfect.

“Pretty much the same reason as you.” Baekhyun smiled “No time.”

Chanyeol nodded and looked away from the shorter boy as he felt his heart beating loudly against his ribcage. He shut his eyes and tried shaking the thoughts away making Baekhyun immediately stand up and walk towards him, thinking that the taller boy was in pain.

“Are you alright?” Baekhyun asked.

“Do—Don’t go near me.” Chanyeol waved his hand when he felt a presence approaching him.

“Chanyeol, what’s wrong with you?” Baekhyun asked with wide eyes.

“Baekhyun, don’t go near me.” Chanyeol said again.

“What happened?” Baekhyun said as he placed a hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder who immediately snapped his eyes open and turned to look at Baekhyun who stood before him with even wider eyes. Without warning, Chanyeol had grabbed Baekhyun’s hand and within the blink of an eye, Baekhyun was slammed against the wall; trapped between it and Chanyeol’s body.

“Ch—Chanyeol?” Baekhyun stuttered, shocked at Chanyeol’s sudden outburst.

“I told you not to go near me.” Chanyeol muttered as he looked down at the singer.

Baekhyun opened his mouth to try and say something but Chanyeol had suddenly leaned closer to him and looked into his eyes.

“I want to lose my first kiss.”  Chanyeol whispered as his eyes left Baekhyun’s and turned to look down at the singer’s plump pink lips.

“Ch—Chanyeol, what are you saying?” Baekhyun mumbled as he stared at the rapper.

Chanyeol then shut his eyes and placed his forehead on Baekhyun’s shoulder as he sighed.
“You’ve never had your first kiss too right?”

“Yeah but what are you...” Baekhyun’s words faltered when he met eyes again with Chanyeol. The rapper slowly placed his hands on Baekhyun’s cheek before slowly letting it make its way to the back of his neck.

“Please...” Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun found himself unconsciously nodding, wishing to grant the taller boy of whatever he wished to receive. His low and husky pleading voice was something Baekhyun just couldn’t refuse.

Chanyeol let a small smile appear on the corner of his lips but it didn’t last long since he had finally inched his face closer to Baekhyun and placed his lips on the smaller boy’s. Baekhyun gasped at the contact and placed his hands on Chanyeol’s shoulders. Chanyeol then pulled away and placed his forehead on Baekhyun who stared at him wide eyed.

“You don’t like it?” Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun shook his head and opened his mouth and crocked out a soft “I do” making Chanyeol smirk before pressing his lips against the Baekhyun’s yet again. He pressed the smaller boy’s body harder against the wall as he angled his head to the side, trying to deepen the kiss even more. Baekhyun hands then slowly grabbed a fistful of Chanyeol’s shirt as he moved in sync with the rapper lips. Chanyeol then let his tongue graze over Baekhyun’s lower lip making him open his mouth unconsciously. Chanyeol wasted no time in letting his tongue dart into the smaller boy’s mouth, their tongues battling for dominance which Chanyeol immediately won.

Once they were starting to lose air, Chanyeol pulled away from Baekhyun but not before nibbling on the shorter boy’s lower lip making Baekhyun gasp. The rapper then placed his forehead on Baekhyun’s as they both panted for air, trying to regain their breathing.

Was kissing someone supposed to be this amazing? Was losing your first kiss this magical? Was kissing a girl somehow like how they felt right now? Their bodies shot electricity through their veins and their minds were filled with sparks while they stomach tickled with butterflies. Was kissing someone really like this?

They had both lost their first kisses with each other. They had lost it to their own best friend and roommate who they had known ever since they started their training to become idols.

Chanyeol planted another soft peck on Baekhyun lips that ached to receive something more than just a small peck.

 

Both of them had shared a kiss together?

Yes.

 

Chanyeol stepped away from Baekhyun and gave the shorter boy and awkward smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. He told him that they really should have gone to sleep by now since they’d have to wake up early in the morning again for their schedules. Baekhyun nodded and took a step towards his bed but frowned when he saw how empty it looked. He turned to look back at Chanyeol who was now lying in his own bed and staring at the ceiling while his head rested on his arms. Baekhyun bit his lower lip and made him way toward the taller boy’s bed and sitting down beside the rapper’s body. Chanyeol turned to look at Baekhyun who slowly laid down beside him and turned away from the taller boy.

 

Was it their first kiss?

Yes.

 

Chanyeol couldn’t help but smile as she put his blanket over Baekhyun’s body and his. He then turned to look back up at the ceiling and ended up gliding a finger over his lips happily. Baekhyun on the other hand forcefully shut his eyes as he let the image of their kiss run through his mind and hopefully invade his dreams.  The silence in the room dragged on and eventually two types of snores bounced through the walls as sleep had finally taken over both of their systems. Chanyeol unconsciously placed his arm over Baekhyun’s waist and ended up pulling the smaller boy closer to him, they’re bodies fitting each other perfectly.

 

Would it be their last kiss?

 No.


 


 

And I did it! 
Did it ? Omg I'm so sorry if it did .
I promise to work harder.
I will be a better author, please wait for me to bloom into a big flower.

 

Please comment and tell me what you think.
I think Baekyeol is adorable so I really got inspired to write this fic.

 

ohhh and for those who have tumblr accounts.
Follow me and message me.
I follow back!
Let's spazz together. I dont bite :>

http://yeoloppar.tumblr.com/