Practice Room.

Their untouched lips.

Note 1: Omfg, I can't believe I actually got subsribers for this one. Please dont be depressed if it turns out I at this. This is my very first and Oneshot. Please be kind to me. I love you.

Note 2: I know the rumors about Kai having a girlfriend is fake, but I kinda made it real in this fic. I hope you guys dont mind :)

Note 3: This is just the intro. Major Baekyeol skinship and dorm scene will be in the next chapter. Enjoy.


 

Heavy breaths and loud pants echoed through the very famous cloud background dance room of SM entertainment where the members of EXO-K laid exhausted from their 3 hour dance practice. Kyungsoo groaned as he laid his head on the lap of their maknae who was leaning against the wall and chugging down on a bottle of water.  Jongin grabbed his phone from his bag and read a few messages before collapsing on a floor with a smile. Baekhyun arched his eyebrow as he stared at the gleeful boy and turned to JoonMyun who simply shrugged and ran a hand through his hair. Chanyeol slowly crawled towards Jongin and peered at the main dancer’s phone only to have Jongin sit up and hold his phone away from the taller boy.

“What are you doing?” Jongin asked as he blinked suspiciously at the rapper.

“Looking at your phone.” Chanyeol innocently answered as he smiled.

“Why?” The main dancer asked again as he stuffed his phone in the pocket of his sweatpants.

“Oh don’t be such a prick Kai. We just wanna see why you’re smiling.” Baekhyun teased as he leaned against Chanyeol’s shoulders.

“You guys already know why I’m smiling.” Jongin shrugged as he grabbed a water bottle and opened it.

“His girlfriend probably sent him another ‘I miss you Jongin-ah, you so y when you dance. I wanna see you soon bibi’ text message” Kyungsoo chuckled. This earned a light kick to the leg from Jongin who stuck his tongue out at the lead singer.

JoonMyun suddenly placed his chin on his hands as he leaned closer and smirked “Tell us about your first kiss with her, Jongin-ah.”

“Wh—What?” Kai stuttered as he looked wide eyed at their leader.

“Yeah tell us about it!” Sehun beamed as Kyungsoo’s hair.

“No way.” Kai shook his head, his ears starting to become red because of embarrassment.

“Come on, if you feel too shy. Then how about we all share our first kiss experiences then?” JoonMyun suggested.

“Really?” Jongin smiled at the other members.

“Yeah Yeah, now talk.” Kyungsoo chuckled and sat up.

Little did the four interested members know that two of their other members had suddenly grown silent and speechless at the announced exchange of stories. Chanyeol pressed his knees closer to his chest as he stared nervously at Jongin who took one last glimpse at his phone and nodded. Baekhyun on the other hand stared at his fingers quietly as he bit his lower lip and tried thinking of a plan. These two nervous members were the only two boys of EXO-K who had never gotten their first kiss at all. This was a secret that none of the members knew since this was the first time they had ever ventured to the topic of kissing a girl anyway. Chanyeol ended up glancing at Baekhyun who the rapper believed had already had his first kiss. Even to his own best friend, Chanyeol had never mentioned that his lips had only touched his mother’s cheeks and nothing else. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and drew random things on his leg with his finger as he felt someone gazing at him. He really couldn’t look anyone in the eyes right now; they might have seen through him and laughed at the fact that his lips had never been blessed with the lips of another girl. The fact that he had just turned 20 years old and had never kissed anyone in his life made him grit his teeth and sigh because of shame.

“Well.” Jongin had finally begun as he rubbed the back of his neck “It was our second date and we were eating ice cream at an empty ice cream parlour. We talked for a while but then I saw a smudge of chocolate syrup somewhere near her lips. I used my thumb to wipe it away and my hand ended up lingering on her face longer than I expected. Then out of nowhere, she shuts her eyes and slowly pouts her lips. That’s when I knew she was inviting me in. I leaned closer to her and bam, the deal was done.”

Sehun laughed and clapped his hands together “Damn, that’s pretty cheesy.”

“ you, it was magical.” Jongin scoffed

“Magical? Really? You’re using that word now.” Kyungsoo chuckled “I didn’t expect this from our charismatic Kai.”

Jongin stuck his tongue out at the big eyed boy and nudged Joon Myeon, telling him to start sharing his story. The leader ended up giving a nervous chuckle as he cleared his throat.

“Aren’t we going to reflect about Kai’s kiss for a while?” He smiled

“No we’re not.” Jongin hissed “Now share how you smacked lips with some chick for the first time.”

Joon Myeon ended up laughing at the main dancer’s aggression as he pressed his hands together and tried recalling his first kiss. “It was a few months before I entered SM. I was close to my neighbour’s daughter who I just found out had a crush on me. When I visited their house one night for dinner, I helped her in washing the dishes then suddenly she called out my name. I snapped my head to look at her and to my surprise she had suddenly kissed me. She told me that she just wanted to test her feelings out for me and said that she finally realized we were only friends.”

“Waaahhh.” Kyungsoo said with a wide smiled “You were used.”

The leader chuckled and shrugged “She never asked me if I liked her back. I would have said yes but I realized I needed other things to focus on anyway.”

“Okay, it’s our Maknae’s turn then.” Jongin smirked as he nudged Sehun who immediately grew red because of embarrassment.

“I don’t really know if I should—“ The maknae was going to reason out but Kai immediately shook his head and leaned against a silent Chanyeol who gasped at the contact.

“We shared our experiences; it’s unfair if you don’t do it too Sehunnie.” Kai smirked then turned to Chanyeol for back up “Right?”

The rapper immediately raised his head as he nodded and faked a smile. Sehun rolled his eyes and brought his knees closer to his chest.
“Fine but it isn’t as sweet as your stories. None of you should laugh, okay? ... I was in middle school and was on my way to school then out of nowhere a girl grabbed my arm and slammed her lips against mine. Before I could even react, she ran away and that’s when I realized that a crazy girl had stolen my first kiss.”

The members ended up laughing or opening their mouths in shock. Even Baekhyun and Chanyeol couldn’t help but gasp even though they vowed to keep quiet during this little discussion. Kai put a protective arm around Sehun who immediately hid his face because of embarrassment.

“I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO LAUGH!” He whined

“Did you ever see her again?” JoonMyun asked with a smile.

Sehun shook his head and growled “I don’t wanna talk about it anymore. You guys .”

“Alright Alright, don’t be such a baby.” Kyungsoo laughed “Then who goes next?”

“You!” Baekhyun immediately said making Kyungsoo widen his eyes and look at the other members who nodded in agreement.

“Dammit, I shouldn’t have spoken.” Kyungsoo chuckled then shrugged “I gave it to my first crush. We were both in middle school and I was walking her home. When we arrived at her door step, I decided to be brave and kissed her.”

“What happened after?” Chanyeol asked, hoping to keep the conversation going. He had a gut feeling that they’d ask him to share his un-existing story next which just made him even more nervous.

“We became awkward and never spoke ever again.” Kyungsoo chuckled “I hope she regrets ignoring me now that we’ve debuted.”

“You have cruel intentions for being famous.” Jongin chuckled then turned to Baekhyun who stared at his shoes quietly.

“You’re up bacon.” Jongin said making Baekhyun snap his head up, his eyes wide as saucers while Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief. Chanyeol turned to look at his best friend who nibbled on his lower lip and gave out a nervous smile.

“It isn’t really interesting...” Baekhyun lied and looked down “I—I gave it to my childhood friend who moved to the states when I was in my first year of high school.”

Chanyeol stared at his feline looking best friend and ended up placing his cheek on his knees as he frowned. He had never recalled Baekhyun telling him about a childhood friend who had moved to the states. Without warning, Chanyeol ended up studying Baekhyun’s features longer than he had expected to. And to his surprise, Baekhyun seemed to be most attracting in his eyes tonight especially after they had just practiced dancing for 3 hours and the fact that few beads of sweat still trailed down his soft milky skin and down into his shirt. Once Chanyeol realized what he was thinking about, he snapped his eyes wide open and shook his head. His heart was now doing 8-0-8’s in his chest, shocking him because he had thought about his best friend that way.

Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol who immediately blushed at the eye contact and turned away. The feline looking member then furrowed his eyebrows and frowned. Did his best friend see through his lie? Sharing a room with Chanyeol made him realize that the tall boy knew him more than the other members who may have probably believed his little lie just now. Yet did Chanyeol believe him or did he see through the nervousness and edginess in Baekhyun’s voice?

 Baekhyun had absolutely no idea that his best friend had actually believed his lie because at the exact moment, Chanyeol made sure that he continued to avoid his best friend’s gaze no matter what.

“Channie, it’s your—“ Kyungsoo was about to say but the dance room doors had suddenly flew right open, revealing their manager who smiled at them and said that it was time to go home. The boys immediately smiled and ran out of the dance room, excited to finally get some sleep. Chanyeol let out a relieved sigh as he grabbed his bag and made his way out the door where Baekhyun surprisingly stood waiting for him. Once he laid his eyes on the shorter boy, he immediately felt his heart racing as his thoughts ended up playing unexpected things again. Chanyeol let out a yelp as he ran away and left Baekhyun standing there shocked.

“Is he mad at me?” Baekhyun mumbled as he half heartedly walked down the hall and dropped his head “I didn’t mean to lie.”



 

Will be posting DORM SCENE soon.
I just need to proof read.
Expect more Baekyeol in the next chapter.