My beautiful nightmare.

I love you and i love you.

"Noo; NOOOO." Yuri screamed.

She woke up with a jolt on her bed; pespiration beads dripping down her forehead; her eyes wide open; hair messed up. She wiped her forehead dry, and sighed with relief. Tears welling up in her eyes; slowly dripping down her reddened cheeks. She pressed her eyes hardly with her wrists. Kwon Yuri absolutely hates crying; especially in front of others. And ESPECIALLY after what happened just a year ago. She managed to keep it a secret to herself; not even Jessica or the rest of SNSD knows about this. Yuri hated herself for allowing it to happen; but the past is the past.  She immediately got out of bed; showered, changed and got ready for school. After she was done; she sat on her bed, looking at her wrists. At that point in time, it felt like a good way to vent her anger, like something that would help her think about the pain in her wrists, and not in her heart. But now, the scars never faded, and it is always there, whenever shes happy, all she had to do was to look down at her wrists, and remembered what caused those scars. Then all her happiness and joy would just slowly fade away.

Tears welled up in her eyes yet again; those scars would never fade, and they would be there forever, to remind her about all her mistakes in the past. She shivered in fear of the drea she just had. She bent over on the floor, hands over her head, tears pouring down once again.

"It cant happen again; and it never will. Kwon Yuri; it was only just a dream."

**************************************************************************************************************************************

SNSD was already at their usual meeting place. They were all waiting for Yuri. They were the only ones there, only because everyone knows that that's SNSD's sacred meeting place. Theyve been meeting there ever since the 7th grade, when Jessica came out, and everyone shunned the four of them. They would always be at the swings, becausee sometimes, everything seemed better there. As they sat on the swing together, a few wolf whistles were heard. Tiffany turned her head, and saw a few juniors there. She waved back at them.

It was no wonder every guy in the school admires SNSD. They all looked beautiful in their own ways. Today was no exception. Jessica looked gorgeous in her blue tank top and white jeanshorts. She was wearing the necklace that Yuri made her along with her diamond earrings. Her blonde hair cascading down her back and she looked fascinatingly breathtaking. Tiffany was wearing a flowered sundress from Forever21; her bangs shirted to one side of her face, and her long ashbrown hair tied up into a high ponytail, her hair swishing back and forth whenever she takes a step. Eyeliner around her eyes, making her infamous eyesmile even more noticeable. Sooyoung looked ahmazing in a black and grey striped tubetop, and black shorts, showing off her long legs. Her short hair wasn't styled and she looked effortlessly pretty.

Then; Jaejoong and his group arrived. All the girls crowded around them. It was all normal for them. Girls squeling over Jaejoong's hotness. Girls wanting to get with Yunho. Girls dying over what Siwon was wearing. Girls waiting in line just to greet Leeteuk. Boys checking Jessica out. Boys desprately looking for a chance to talk to Tiffany. Boys staring at Sooyoung's never ending legs. It was just a normal day's work for them.

Only that Yuri wasnt in school yet. That was the only thing out of place. Normally she would be the first one in school; but today she was late. The bell had already rang.

Yunho then excused himself to the washroom.

****************************************************************************

Yuri was panting like mad as she ran to school. She spent too much time covering up her scars with makeup to notice the time. When she finally reached school, she went to the school's washroom to freshen up before class. She heard Yunho's voice, as the male's washroom's door was slightly opened.

"Why wont you love me Jaejoong. Why."

Yuri's jaw dropped.