Beautifully broken

I love you and i love you.

Kwon Yuri was at home, getting ready for the first day of school the following day. After the long summer break, school was finally starting again. She was at her desk, on IM with her bestfriend, Jessica Jung.

Jessica Jung has really strict parents; even though they are hardly around. She wasnt allowed to go out to parties like the rest of her friends. But occasionally she sneaks out; just to see Kwon Yuri. She doesnt know what it is about her. The air of mystery around her, her long slender body, her jetblack wavy hair, her long skinny legs, every part of her just fascinates Jessica. At first, she didnt know that she loved Yuri more than "just friends". She just thought that they were bestfriends, back in the 7th grade, when she came out, only SNSD stood by her, and they fought their way up to the top as one. "Four voices, one heart". She never thought that she would end up falling for her bestfriend. Especially after Kim Hyoyeon; her first serious love, broke her heart. She thought she would never be able to love again. Soon after, she found her heart beating faster whenever she was near Yuri; whenever she smiled, Jessica's heart would just stop. She longs to be near Yuri and hated it whenever someone else touches her. Thats when she realised, she just fell in love with Yuri. Therefore she had to ask Sooyoung to pretend to be her girlfriend. Cos it would kill her to know if Yuri knew about her feelings, it just woudnt be the same anymore.

"YAH; JESSICA JUNG. Thinking of someone special? Why you never respond to me? ): "

"Oh ," Jessica hasnt responded to Yuri's IM in more than 10 minutes.

"OMO, MIANHE YURI-YAH. "

"Youve been ignoring me. ): now my turn to ignore you. :P "

Jessica smirked, sometimes she wonders if its because of Yuri's childlike innocence and her sarcastic nature that really got to her.

"YAH, you cant ignore me. I'm too cute and pretty, you cannot bear to ignore me right Yuri-yah? ^^"

Yuri chuckled at Jessica's response, shes always admired her self assurance and confidence in herself. Yuri on the other hand, hates the way she looks. She looks at Jessica, Sooyoung and Tiffany, and sometimes, she cant help but feel like a jealous . Jessica has the prettiest face youve ever seen, her eyes large and sparkling, her long blonde hair cascading down. Sooyoung with her striking beauty and her long, georgous legs fit for a runway model. Tiffany and her infamous eye smile and killer body. Yuri absolutely hates the way she looks. She found her nose to big, her eyes too small, her forehead too high, her thighs too big, her hair too ew. Sometimes she feels self assured, in the way like,"I'm lucky i dont look like ing ". But sometimes, she cant help but feel like crap.

"Psh," she responded to Jessica. "youre as self centered as ever."

"You love me anyway Kwon Yuri. :P"

Yuri giggled. Of course she loved Jessica, even when she came out as a lesbian, she stood by her. Among all her friends, she was the closest to Jessica. She knew everything about her. Sometimes, Jessica would make her heart beat faster, but she would normally just brush that away. Believe it or not, Yuri HAS thought abotu Jessica that way. She wasnt sure if she likes Jessica as a sister, or as lovers. But of course she never told anyone, not even the rest of SNSD.

"You go on believing that. YAH, go to sleep now, we have school tomorrow!"

"Okay! Night Yuri-yah, ILOVEYOUTOO. (: "

Jessica smiled as she went to bed, her head filled with thoughts of Yuri, sleeping with a smile on her face.

Elsewhere, the guys were having their sleepover the day before school started.

"YAH KIM JAEJOONG COME BACK WITH MY SPECS NOW!" Yunho cried out as he chased Jaejoong all over his room. Jaejoong had taken his glasses and is now running around with them. Jaejoong was running as fast as he can while laughing and laughing.

"KEKEKEKE, YUNHO!" Yunho caught up with Jaejoong, hugged him and lifted him off the ground. Both of them crashed on the ground laughing. It was times like these that Yunho was sure of his feelings for Jaejoong. He had always known that he felt a certain attraction to him. Everything about Jaejoong captivated him. Yunho's heart is only filled with him. He had always wanted to tell Jaejoong about everything, but he knows that he wouldnt accept his feelings. What Jaejoong is to Yunho, is Yuri is to Jaejoong. Jaejoong would do anything and everything for Yuri, hes been in love with her for years. And besides, even if it weren't for Yuri, Yunho knows that Jaejoong isnt gay. Thats why hes so miserable sometimes, and its also the reason hes such a big playboy, sometimes he just doesnt believe in love. So he toys with girls, also because he doesnt want anyone to find out he's actually gay for his own bestfriend.

"JAEJOONG, GIVE ME ME SPECS NOW." Yunho shouted as he climbed on top of Jaejoong, snatching his spectacles back. He normally wears spectacles, even though he doesnt really need them.

"YAH YUNHO. You shouldnt wear your glasses! You look so much better without them! Then maybe you would find a girlfriend and get married HAHAHAHHA." Jaejoong . He loved Yunho just like a brother. The one he could always count on.

"Hmm, if Jae says i shouldnt wear glasses, then maybe i shouldnt?" Yunho thought to himself.

Siwon and Leeteul opened the door. "AISH YOU GUYS, GO TO SLEEP ALREADY. WE CAN HEAR FROM THE NEXT ROOM!" Siwon and Leeteuk always shared a room, leaving Yunho and Jaejoong in their own room. Yunho always felt a tinge of joy, sleeping so close someone he loved so much.

As they got into their beds, Yunho slept with a smile on his face.

-Maybe, just maybe he'll love me back

-Maybe, just maybe she'll love me back

The last thought on Jessica's and Yunho's mind before they finally fell into a deep sleep.