I wanna go back to you.

I love you and i love you.

Yuri woke up, exhasuted and not used to waking up so early just for school yet, brushed her teeth showered and changed into her outfit for school that day. She couldnt wait to see her friends after the long holidays. She especially cant wait to see Kim  Jaejoong. If Jessica wasnt around, and screwing up her feelings, Yuri would have gotten together with Jaejoong ages ago. But just beacuse of Jessica, she didnt. And well, she has a past, and its not a very pretty one. So ever since then, she kept everything to herself. She had always thought," If i dont get love, i dont have to lose love". If she protected her heart and never let anyone in, no one could demolish her just like he did. She had her heart broken once, and ever since then, she stopped believing in love. At that time, SNSD hadnt formed yet, she was left to fend for herself. Thats why shes a to those who broke her friend's heart, just because no one was there for her, no one fended for her, no one was there when she needed a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on. So shes doing that for her friends now. As Yuri looked into the mirror, she saw her reflection. Everyone else saw a strong, beautiful, independant and confident girl. But as for Yuri, all she saw was a talentless fugly . She hated herself, she really does. Everynight she thanks god, that no matter how many imperfections she has, she knows she would always have SNSD by her side.

"Cant wait to see you Yuri-yah! (: " Jaejoong texted.

Ohright, Jaejoong too. Yuri sighed in what was her emotion? Joy? Happiness? Shes not so sure, but shes happy that she has him there. Just because of the fact that she has someone who loves her no matter what she is, its just, relieving.

Yunho woke up sleepily, looking beside him, he saw Jaejoong, happily texting on his phone. Yunho chuckled to himself,  when Jaejoong gets happy or excited, he always has this childlike innocence to him that Yunho loves about him. Then he remembered, the only times Jaejoong is that happy, is when hes either talking to Yuri, or thinking of Yuri. He sighed, thinking "Why cant it be me for once?" He got himself out of bed, went to the toilet to get ready for the first day of school. He looked into the mirror, thinking, " , why wont Jaejoong love you instead of her. Why." Yunho cringed at the thought of having to live a lie again. Having to help Jaejoong get close to Yuri. Having to fight back tears everytime Jaejoong slipped his arm around Yuri's waist, or hold hands with her. Having to break another girl's heart, so as to not let anyone find out hes gay. Having to live a lie, to not be able to tell anyone about it, it just kills him to know that he cant even tell Siwon or Leeteuk about it. At first he thought that he would be able to confide in Jessica, just because theyre both ... similar. When Jessica came out, he really admired her for her courage to just come out. Just because he knows that he would never be able to do that. How was he to know that loving someone would be this painful?

 

*Hey guys, i have writer's block now, so this is just a short chapter for now. KTHXBAI~

OKAYAY, I HAD A BIT MEMORY LOSS SO I POSTED THE NEXT CHAPTER; BUT IT DOESNT CONTINUE FROM HERE. THE STARTING IS JUST WHAT HAPPENED TO YURI EARLIER THAT DAY. :D KAYYBYEEE!

-comments appreciated! (: