Chapter 3: avoiding the issue

nothing like you and i

Donghae’s POV

“upon hearing her story, I can believe it that she has a child now, and in fact she had it accidentally with a *******, now, my conscience is eating me alive, maybe if I didn’t became unfaithful to her, maybe we are happy now and have a family”

“god knows how I regret everything I have done to her, God knows that I tried to find her everywhere, but still I didn’t find her, maybe she is very mad to me, I’m the reason why she became a young mother, I can’t forgive myself. In fact all this time I still love her”

“but one thing is bothering me, did she really did a one night stand with such a random guy, I looked at her deeply when she said it, but I saw uncertainty and doubt, I can’t hold it anymore, I feel that she is lying and hiding something”

“I shouted that she is lying, everyone looked at me, even Kyungsan, he was about to cry”

“yah!!!, you are scaring my baby, and who told you that I’m lying” she shouted back to me that made kyungsan cried

“I was about to go to her when Eunhyuk stopped me. He said that I must not start anything that may ruin the day, since Jessica just got back and tired”

“I just nodded my head; I sat from a chair and still watching my friends and Jessica taking care of Kyungsan”

“I watched her every move, it mesmerized me because the Jessica I know is clumsy but now she changed into a delicate mother, she was protective to his son maybe she doesn’t want the others to say anything bad to him, I really adore her more than before, that made me remember again the day I betrayed her”

“next I looked at kyungsan who happily played with her mother’s lap and pick a boo by her aunties, he was cute and active, how I wished I was his father so I can protect him and Jessica but I can never get back the past, her dark past with me”

“I am such a stupid fishy, my heart broke while I am looking at her, yes, she was laughing and smiling like sunshine but behind that is pain, I see it in her eyes, she take good care of me since we became a couple, she made me to study harder and help me achieved my dreams but I just trash everything she did for me, now she is back, I’ll take this as a second chance”

End of Donghae’s POV

Jessica’s POV

“he was about to approached me but Eunhyuk is there to rescue me, and I saw that he whispered something to him”

“Tae Yeon borrowed Kyungsan from me, She and Kang In said that they will tour Kyungsan in the park, I said yes, as long as they will took good care of him”

“kyungsan-ah, Auntie Tae Yeon and Uncle Kang in will tour you, araso, behave okay, I said to him using my baby voice before I hugged him and kissed him in the lips, he giggled that make everyone awed”

“they went to the park, while the others stay and starts to interrogate me like I murdered someone”

“Jessica, can I asked you something” Hankyung started

“of course, my man!!!” I said like a gangster that make everyone laugh including Donghae

“did Kyungsan inherited your asthma” Hankyung said in a low voice that made the laughter gone

“I don’t know, I already brought him to the doctor and they said there is no symptoms yet but I must took him for regular checkups” I said before I shrugged my shoulder

“I let a big sighed before I looked at the ground, everyone noticed it, Sunny and Tiffany approached me and asked me if I’m okay, I raised my head to look them and they were shock to see tears from me, I’m afraid to lose him if that will happened, I said in a trembling voice, he is the only family now that I have, I don’t want to lose Kyungsan, and if I found out that he inherited it from me, I don’t know what to do, I said while they are hugging me”

“no, we are here for you and Kyungsan… “they said to me with assurance

Donghae’s POV

“when I heard the word asthma, yeah, I remember that she have one, it was not the usual asthma, hers was kinda more serious, my heart broke into pieces when I realized her difficulties back in San Francisco, the time that I must be in her side… I need to talk to her now, I said as I got up from my seat”

Jessica’s POV

“but in my surprised after we ended the hug, Donghae grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the house, I heard everyone asking him and trying to stopped him but no one can, he pushed me inside his car and we drove at the Namsan stairs, he dragged me out”

“what do you want!!!” I shouted

“I know you are lying!!!” he shouted back to me

“this is nonsense” I said as I trying to walk away

“Again he grabbed me and made me faced him, I looked at him in the eyes and it was sincere”

“am I kyungsan’s father” he asked me seriously

“it is not of your damn business” I retorted back

“I know you Soo Yeon, you know how much I know you, I know if you are lying or not, and you know that also something happened to us, you can denied that, there is still a chance that I’m his father” he challenged me

“yeah, I know that, something happened to us but it was a mistake, as I told you earlier, I got him from a one night stand. Okay?” I shouted while crying

“one night stand??? You can’t do that… who are you joking, me???” he said before he chuckled

“who told I can’t, Kyungsan is the evidence…” I said 

“yeah, there is Kyungsan, but the story you told us earlier I don’t buy it, maybe you can fooled them not me” he said in a full confidence

“and who told you that people don’t change, I change because of you, I did it because I want it, and who told you that you are the only one who can have with others, I can do it also, and in fact I did with a lot of men, not only you ” I said straight to his face

“fine, I believe you, maybe you became a **** back there in San Francisco, okay proved me, with me, let’s have ONE Night Stand NOW!!!” he said to me while trying to lean forward

“I slapped him hard, I think I made a big mistake going back here, before you cause me pain and now I’m back you cause more, I’m tired, just please leave me alone, I said before I run, I didn’t know that there was car, I thought it will going to hit me but someone pulled me with a strong gripped”

“are you okay, he asked me while caressing my face, I didn’t answer him, instead I just looked at him in the eyes, he asked me why did I run, but I said nothing, instead I touched my chest, I can’t breathe, my asthma is attacking me”

“do..dong…hae…” I said catching my breathe

“Jessica, are you okay???” he asked me in a worried tone

“my knees became weak, I just sat on the ground, he too sat beside me, I can sense he was worried, I ask him to help me get my inhaler from my pocket by guiding his hand, he open it and made me inhaled it, while he was taking care of me, I feel secured and safe but still there is doubt, when I’m okay, I looked at him and cried, I buried myself in his chest, he hugged me tight”

“mian he,” I heard him say it my heart beat fast, and I can sense people around is looking around, we stayed in that position for a while, I was crying like a little girl

To Be Continue…


PS: let me know what you think, araso??? thanks!!!