chapter 1: returning

nothing like you and i

Jessica’s POV

“omo, it’s been one and half a year since I escaped from Korea and now I’m here to face my friends and Donghae, how would I explained why did I go, without even warned or informed them. Are they going to accept me despite from what I did?”

“Good Afternoon our dear passengers, we are now here in Seoul, Korea. Wait for a just a few minutes, thank you” the flight attendant announced

“I heard my heart bumping up and down, as if I’m going to vomit it out… but as I looked at me little angel, I gained strength to become stronger and have courage to say to them everything, I don’t care how would they react, aigoo, my kyungsan help mommy to explain to them everything, araso” I said to the sleeping kyungsan who sleeps in my arms

“oh, looked at her, do you think it was her child” an ahjumma whispered to her companion loud enough for me to hear

“maybe it was just her sibling” the other ahjumma said

“omo, my cute kyungsan, my SON please wake up now, we are here now” I said loudly for them to shut up while I was trying to make Kyungsan sat on my lap

“I looked at the two gossipy ahjumma and shot them deadly glares when suddenly attendant approach me and said to me that the airplane had just landed. I stood up and smirked to them, oh I want to laughed at there frightened face”

The attendant helped me to bring my luggage to the taxi waiting area and not too long one came

“omo, KyungSan let’s have a selcas together okay?” I said as I get my phone

“before you know your auntie and uncle stabbed me or pushed me in the building, at least we had lots of pictures together, for you to have a remembrance” I said before I chuckled and imagined if that’s happened

“kyungsan laughed with me as if he understand what I said”

“hhmm…. Naughty kyungsan laughing at your omma’s foolishness” I said to him before I made a nose to nose with him

“Kyunsan giggled more and laughed and drooled, I laughed when he made bubbles out of his saliva by accident”

“oh, making bubbles??? Aaiissshhh….” I said as I wiped his saliva with her gingersnap bib

“I sighed as the cab get nearer to its destination, I looked at the window and saw the Namsan stairs where Donghae first confessed his feelings, a smile formed in my lips as I remember everything, and suddenly my smile fade when I remember our moments, especially the reason why I go”

Flashback

“I was at my room when I heard loud bang from the outside, I got confused and I went outside, in my surprise I saw my drunk boyfriend, sitting at the couch”

“yah!!! Why did you drink???”

“did you asked permission to me” I said as I poked him in the head with a rolled newspaper

“aaaiiissshhh….!!!” He groaned

“ I accompany him to his room, yeah you heard me right… to his room, we live in the same house with our other friends. I laid him down on his bed, when suddenly he grabbed me towards him, I’m on top of him and I smelled his breath, even though he was drunk his breath is still sweet”

“donghae-ah, you are drunk…” I said as I tried to stood up

“let’s..hic... do it…” he said while looking into my eyes

“what are we going to do???” I asked innocently

“ahh… erm…hic... you know that already…hic” he said annoyed tone

“what!!!” I asked him clueless

“fine…hic... let’s have ” he elaborated

“what??? No, no, we are too young to do it”

“what if I got preg…” I said but I was cut off because he kissed me

“I couldn’t resist anymore because the urge in me also arise, he caressed me from top to toe, in short we did it, at first regret is eating me alive but after a while I got used to it. That is the first and last time we did it, and that first time got me pregnant, actually I’m not afraid to continue my pregnancy but one thing happened that made go me away”

“after a few months after that incident happened, exactly two months, I noticed that I gained weight and I eat more than the usual, and my pants they can’t fit to me anymore and worst Donghae became cold, maybe because he already get what he wants from me”

“one day, I was totally not feeling well, my friends looked at me but hey they got their own lives too, they have to study, I just stayed home and stayed in bed, when suddenly Donghae passed to my mind, I texted him but he didn’t replied, maybe he still have class. I said to myself, so that’s why I decided to sleep, it was afternoon when I woke up, I’m bored that’s why I decided to strolled around at the park, I was walking when I suddenly saw my self that I really looked gain some weight at the mirrored door of a drugstore, not in my conscience I went in and asked the pharmacist, if they have any medicinal diet pills or any pills that will made you have menstruation, because I got delayed for two months, at first it never passed to my mind that I might be pregnant, when suddenly the pharmacist said to me that tried to use pregnancy test, my knees weaken when I realized what if I am pregnant, I bought 6 pack of pregnancy test and went home”

“I got the first pack, I read the instruction before I opened it, I used it and wait for the result for a while, the instruction says that single red line means negative and double red lines means positive, I said to myself while waiting. I check the pregnancy test and in my surprised I’m pregnant, I tired the rest pregnancy test and the results are all the same”

“omo, I’m pregnant” I shouted in this belief

“donghae needs to know this immediately” I said as I went outside to the bathroom

“I went to my room and find my phone; I dialled his number and called him”

“donghae-ah, we need to…” but I was cut off

“oh, sorry, Donghae oppa was tired, you can leave your message to me, I’ll just say it to him when he woke up” a ****ty voice said

“I put down the call, and tears starting to pour, I used my GPRS in my phone to locate where he is and in my surprised, he was at a hotel, I hurriedly went there, even though i’m starting not to feel well again”

“I went to the 23rd floor and headed to the no. 6 room, I forcefully opened the door, and I saw Donghae sleeping in a bed and beside him was a ****ty ***** girl, I conclude that she is the girl I talked to a while ago. I went near to Donghae and I hit him with my tote bag in his head, he groaned in my pain and he even said bad words to me, he opened his eyes and he was surprised to see me. He tried to explain but I slapped him and run away”

“i immediately went to the elevator, and tapped the button too hard, ****!!! I cursed as i saw that the elevator was slow, I was about to use the stairs, all I want is to get out in this disgusting hotel where I saw my boyfriend having a good time with a ****”

“I never imagined that he will do that to me, cheat at me” I said to myself as I run outside the hotel, I rode a taxi and went back to our house”

“I packed all my things and not even left any letter to my friends and I immediately buy a ticket back to my home land San Francisco, there were I bear KyungSan with my omma’s help, at first they are disappointed at me especially my appa but after a while they accepted my fate”

End of Flashback

“my reminiscing was cut off”

“ahhmm…. Miss we are here” the driver said

“I looked at the house, it was still the same, but I don’t know to the people” 

“I’m back” I said to myself

To be continue…