Cracking the Ice

Their Creation

Thank you for your support, girls. This fic is not popular nor cool, but i hope it could bring you entertainment . :)

Love, Genie.


Your Pov

" Jin Min , are you alright?" , Minho cleaned my wounds carefully and slowly bandaged the cuts with platers. "Minho , Im not a mummy." , I remarked cooly although I was melting a little inside. Minho just smirked, " Well , my princess, you still look pretty being a mummy.", he laughed. I shrugged , acting indifferent, this time, no butterflies are in my stomach. Minho is just a playboy , and once he is done toying with me ; Victoria unnie and the rest ,even Krystal will leave me. It is just like in those idol dramas. The prince picks a normal girl and toys with her feelings for his sick pleasure. I cringed as i thought about Joon. Yes, Minho is just like Joon. Unknowingly,  a drop of tear trickled down my cheek. Minho wiped it away and whispered huskily, " Touched, are we?" I glared at him , stood up and shook off his grasp on me harshly. Minho just stood staring at me shocked at my sudden change of attitude. I ran out of the class like those stupid female lead in dramas. Except, I really can't help it. The pain in my chest is horrible.

 

I just ran across the hallways , ignoring everything. my head is throbbing from all the haunting memories of Joon and me , and especially Eun Min.


Flashback

" Eunnie, Lets go to the  ice cream shop together with Lay and Joon!", I exclaimed happily while dragging her by her arm.  We are like the most popular girls in school. Eun Min was the Queen while I am the princess. We were nicknamed the sunshine royal twins. Eun Min smiled at me and just nodded her head excitly and took the bus downtown. We chatted happily during the journey.

Lay was Eun Min's boyfriend. You could say they are soulmates , their relationship, even an outsider can see the love in it. Joon is Lay's best friend. And I am Joon's girlfriend. The four of us together , were the top of the school hierachy. But we are not like those movies or American stereotypes, where Eun Min and I are dumb betches and the guysare just plain thick-headed jocks. Joon was the the basketball captain while Lay was the ballad prince. Eun Min is the gymnastics ' team captain , while I am the student council's president and vice cheer captain. Together , we were the most outstanding students of the school.

 

I smiled as the memories flowed but it immeddiately dropped into a frown as the after event cam flooding back. We planned to go to the han river at 8 that nightat the ice cream shop and after finishing our desert , we went our seperate ways. Lay was due to pick me up from cheer practice as he had choir trainning too. He borrowed his father's car to drive me there. As cheerpractice ended late , we were rushing for time. Lay just turned 17 and hence only gotten his liscene. Hesped through red lights to make sure we get to our destination in time as he hated making Eun Min wait. But he swerved too right and crashed into the carnext to us.  Everyone was alright after that collision except Lay , he is still unconcious , although he do not require life support. Eun Min cried for weeks and suddenly she framed this unfortunate incindent to me. The driver did not press charges against us , to which Lay's parents were grateful. Joon told me that the family is all still in grieve. When Eun Min ditched me and turned the whole school against me , Joon stuck by me, untill...

By this time , my head was throbbing , and I can't think anymore. I broke down into tears, for a long time. Until I heard footsteps. I quickly got up, wiped my tears. I looked up to find Minho , he raised a brow at my poker face. He bowed and apologised, although it was not his fault. I bowed back and went back to class with him.

I entered the class with my head held high , as i remember Lay's last words before he fell unconcious, " Please be strong for Eun Min and Joon , Jinnie ah.. p..ro..mise.." and he fell  deep alseep. I sobbed uncontrobally as I repeated to him ,that I promised him.

 

" I'm sorry Lay , I'm staying strong , but I .. failed.. In securing Joon and E..u..nnie.", I mumbled and choke back a tear.. Krystal looked up and whispered to me , but I couldnt decipher what she was saying..


How was it?  Please don't hate me Lay fans!  Yes , it is starring Exo's Lay. :)

Please comment ,  you