The nine guardian angels arrives

Their Creation

Jin Min 's (you)Pov

Chatter echoed the hallways with people jostling past each other to get to their friends , frenemies  or their significant other. For me , once i stepped into the hallway , the whole crowd parted just for me. Everyone stood at either side of the hall watching me pass. It might look sophiticated but it is far from it. Everyone is whispering  among themselves while watching me pass by. " Oh my goodness , is that the latest louis vuitton bag she is carrying?", sniggered a bleached blonde.

FLASHBACK

" Hey Jin Min, wats up with that bag your carrying? home-made? awww.. poor little girl", Eun Min provoked. The whole crowd sniggered." Mother made that for me. How dare  the she-demon make fun of it." , thought Jin Min . "Oh your majesity queenka, this is the lastest louis vuitton bag , dont you know?' , spat Jin Min out sacarstically with an eyebrow raised/

The crowd gasped. 

Truth to be told , Eun Min is the most two-faced person you could meet in your lifetime. She could be all sweet and nice  or even bestfriends with you for a moment, and you find yourselve backstabbed by her the next moment. Yet, eevryone thinks I wronged her severely and detested me.

From then on , i hated the crowd as much as they hated me.

END OF FLASHBACK~

" No , bleached blonde , it was a limited edition ,years ago. oh , losing your touch arent you?" , I spoke in a high-pitched vixen's voice. " Ooh , touche." , commented someone behind me.   The crowd stifled their laughs. The blonde (whatever her name is) stormed off , not before glaring at me & someone behind me. 

" Hello , you must be the ice princess of TMS high."   I spun around  & came face to face with the commentor. " Victoria." said the girl stretching out her hand.  I nodded & shook her hand. " Jin Min." " well , I.." , i began. " HEY VICKY!!!!! , there you are!" , squealed a girl . I turned to the entrance of the hallway & saw three girls sashaying in. Victoria smiled at them and replied to one of the girls' reading, " Hey Sulli." "Seohyun, Krystal; this is Jin Min." , Victoria introduced. "Hello.", greeted Seohyun and Krystal. Seohyun has long black straight hair while Krystal has brown long hair with ringlets.

Suddenly, excited screams filled the air, I looked at the crowd of over excited students and scoffed.

Five boys sauntered in. One of them with blonde high-lighted  fringe , put up his hand to silence the whor-i mean girls.

" WOW , Onew has never seen two ice princesses' first meeting! What a rare sight!",exclaimed a guy with neatly combed brown hair. He meant it truthfully & the crowd laughed heartily this time excluding me. No matter how funny a joke is , i will never crack a smile in their presence. Why appreciate their jokes , when they treat you as their dirty joke? One of the boys with a black mohawk hairstyle rolled his eyes at his friend's attempt at a  joke and mumbled something like, "Onew condition again." "Krystal is the ice princess back in our school. We are transfer students." , commented a beautiful guy with his jet black hair styled in american dream boy style. " Annyeong, I am Taemin, the black hair guy is Minho hyung, the mohawk guy is Key hyung, the  highlights guy is Jonghyun hyung and last but not least that is Onew Hyung.", introduced the cute looking boy with slightly long brown hair. Krystal smiled at me and joked, " We will make snow fall whever we go." The group around me laughed. The bell rang and everyone in the halwlays started to rush to their classrooms. "Bye Jin Min, see you at lunch.", said Krystal. The others waved at me and left towards the direction towards the school office. "

 

So they are the nine transfer students from the school that cuaght fire They seemed nice , maybe i could be friends with them? "NO!", my sub conciousness screeched. After all , who would want to be friends with a loser like me?

 

I made my way to hell class 1 and reached just on time before the teacher started to call the roll and began to drift into my own world. Math is just boring. I just dont understand why the school believes i have a talent for math and insists I take AP math. I hate it so much. Just slightly less than people. See how much i hate it now?

"Jin Min?", questioned the teacher, " how do you solve this : 9X^2 + 5X+19 ?"

"Quadratic formula.", i replied in a bored tone. The teacher nodded & continued teaching. " Baby ,what an show-off, Jin Min is right?" whispered some girl. " Not everyone can be as perfect as you , baby." I turned around & saw Eun Min smirking at me & Jay giving me a blank look.

Joon... he is the one who froze me into an ice.

I forced myself to not tear & contiuned to try and daydream into my own world. "I can let them win!" , i thought.

Little did i know , my soon to be guardian angel saw the whole encounter.

Guardian Angel's Pov

"Isn't that  the ice princess Jin Min. The one that everyone here hates?", i thought and stared in her direction. But she seemed so innocent.  A height of around 158cm , angel-like face, soft black hair, big black doe-eyes. The image of a perfection. How can she be an ice princess that everyone hates?

"Baby , what an show off Jin Min is right?" whispered some girl loudly. 'OUCH.' i thought. " Not everyone can be as perfect as you , baby." whispered a low voice. Goosebumps crept up onto my skin. I turned around & saw Jin Min 's hurt look towards the guy & the  betchy girl's smug look. 

I wonder wats up with those 3. But in this case , Jin Min is certainly the victim. 

 

 


 

 

 

Guess who is the first guardian angel?

Thank you for reading.

please tell me your thoughts.