Cause I'm cool like that.

Their Creation

Hi girls , sorry for not updating. Honestly , i keep thinking that im not fit to be an author.. but i dont want to disappoint my faithful subbers. So here it is. 


Your POV

 

"Oh dear , are you alright?' , whispered Victoria. I  took a deep breath & nodded. Victoria frowned,"You are so not convicing." I just lowered my head without uttering a single word. Victoria caught the hint that I do not want to talk about anything. She led me into the girl's lockers-room , unlocked her locker and passed me a spare set of uniform. "It might be a little loose on you. But I am the only with a spare set of uniform.", commented Victoria. I mumbled a 'Thanks' and left quietly towards the washroom.

 

I pushed the door open to meet Eun Min face-to-face. She looked me from head to toe  and smirked evilly. She nodded to her follwers and they pinned me to the wall. " Ugh , What are you doing?!', I shouted and glared at them. "Ooh Spi-ccccy.", drawled out Eun Min. I glared harder. One of the follower- Amanda or whatever slapped  me. " Gosh , I wonder what Joon sees in you. Oops ,sorry used to." " Is Orange juice on uniforms the new trend?", snickered Eun Min. My temper flared. I kicked the s holding me down to the wall, grabbed Eun Min by the neck. The others all shrinked back in fear of me. 

" Hey Amanda, at least I'm not ashamed of my name. Gisaeng!", I smirked evilly as i watched her hold back tears. I knew i hit a nerve, but this is barely a portion of what they had me gone through throughout the years. I looked at Eun Min and smiled a crooked smile , " Hey i would love to call you a betch , but it is insulting female dogs, to name you after them. You a Vixen! " I let go of her and glared. The clique of them rushed out of the washroom , not even Eun Min turned behind to show me a middle finger or something. " Wait!", I called out. They turned back with fear in their eyes. " Hey s, lengthen your skirts by the way." I imitated their signature move of flicking their hair over their shoulder and half-smiled. They glared at me before they walking off in anger.

I sighed. This is the first time I retaliated to them. I know i wont get into trouble because if they do file a complain , all their past bullying will come to light. I am safe from authorities pursuit at least.  I sighed and leaned towards the sinks.I felt my phone vibrate and saw an unread message, my hands trembled as I clicked open.

 

From : Lucifer Joon

To : Jin Min

"Jin Min , I would like you to apologise to Eun Min and Amanda." Joon.

 

I clicked the message close and deleted it. "Y ou are incorriguble, Lucifer!" I screamed to the empty room. I took a deep breath before going to change and left the washroom.


As I walked back to class , Krystal came running up to me and hugged me. "Jinnie , are you okay?" I gave a weak smile and nodded. Just then Joon came over. He nodded at Krystal and gave me a icy look, " Im waiting for your apology." 

I took a deep breathe and smiled icily. " Do you know who I am?", I gave an innocent look masked with hatred. Joon was taken aback with my expression. I smirked and slapped him. He held his cheek and looked up at me with shock, and growled out , " What . is . that . for?!" I smirked again and replied , " Because I am cool like that." I gave a cold smile and sauntered away. Krystal looked Joon up and down. " Your that jerk that didnt help her during the lunch  incindent just now.! Oh hey look scumbag,  SERVE YOU RIGHT!" and slapped him across the other cheek. I smiled The students around , all gasped in surpise. The school prince was slapped by the ice princesses twice in the role! Big deal.

Krystal ran up to me again , linked arms with me , turned aroun towards the students in the hallway and blew them a kiss before leading me out.

 

What an eventful day.


 

How was it girls? It , right? Sorry. you , Thanks for reading!