Honeymoon Vacation Part 1

Living with the Royalties

 

 

 

Nana’s POV

 

“Congratulations, little flower! You finally got married,” Luhan congratulated me as I gave him a hug.

“Yeah, Nana-ah, have fun having your honeymoon in Jeju Island, even though you’ve been there about a gazillion times,” Jieun came to send me off too.

“Yes, because somebody,” I glared at Baekhyun, “decided to go to Jeju and ruined my first honeymoon,”

“I had other stuff to do okay, so I can’t go somewhere far, well, not this time.” He explained but I didn’t bother to listen. Seriously, I thought we could go to London, or maybe Italy. But Jeju Island again?! No .

I crossed my hands, obviously damn pissed with his arrangement.

“Come on, I promise it’ll be the best honeymoon,”

“Fine, I’m only going because of you, next time, we’re going to London.”

I looked around and only saw Luhan and his brothers and Jieun here to send me off.

“Where’s Chanyeol and the rest?” I questioned.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders. “I have no idea, probably my parents called them up for something. Come let’s go.” Baekhyun intertwined his fingers to mine and I said my goodbyes to the rest.

“Enjoy yourself!!”

“Yeah, I’ll try!”

 

On Baekhyun’s private jet, we sat comfortably on one of the seats as the air stewardess served us our lunch.

“Do you think Chanyeol and the rest are up to something? I feel something is weird is going on,” I said while munching on the chicken chop. My mouth was full and I spurted saliva and some chicken on Baekhyun’s face.

“Can you please chew and swallow everything that’s in your mouth first before talking to me?” he hissed.

“Ooops,” I swallowed my chicken, “here, I’ll clean it for you,”

I took the napkin that’s on the table and cleaned Baekhyun’s smooth face. I didn’t realized that he was looking at me so intently, like his burning my fats using his gaze.

“What, am I too pretty?” I batted my eyes at him and mocked him. He started laughing.

“Sometimes, I have no idea what are you thinking,” he took the napkin from my hands and cleaned his face.

“Right,”

“About what you said just now, I think you’re right, something is weird going on here. But who cares, it’s our honeymoon. No one can destroy it. Not even…you,” he leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my lips.

When he pulled back and I grinned like a crazy dork.

“Please, stop randomly kissing me in public. I do want some privacy, you know!” I punched his chest lightly and my girly girly mode was on.

Baekhyun ignored me instead and cut my chicken and fed me. “Just shut up and eat.”

~

Author’s POV

 

Chanyeol, Sehun and the rest of the 3 Princes boarded the other private jet to stalk the honeymoon couple. It was a decision made by the infamous Chanyeol that they should totally stalk them and make their honeymoon ‘perfect’.

Even though Sehun did not understand what does ‘perfect’ means.

“Yah, Sehun and Kai will come with me, Suho, D.O will follow them at the other side.” Chanyeol instructed after they landed on Jeju Island.

“Chanyeol, I think it’s wrong to do this, let’s just go.” Suho said.

“Hmmm, if you wish to, I don’t need too many people stalking anyway.” Chanyeol said.

“All right, who else wanna go home with me?” Suho asked as he looked at their faces. All of them- except Chanyeol and Sehun nodded.

“Sorry, Chanyeol-ah, but I do not want to mess their honeymoon. I’m out,” said Kai as he walked toward Suho.

“Yeah, me too. So…bye!” D.O said and all three of them went back.

Chanyeol and Sehun exchanged looks. “Well, I guess it’s just me and you again, come on Sehun-ah, let’s go!”

“Yeah!”

The both of them trailed the lovebirds, only keeping 200 metres apart. They were wearing a very obvious and weird looking hat, and wore sunglasses. But they still caught the attention of passer-by, especially female ones.

Baekhyun and Nana and along with their personal bodyguards walked towards their hotel for the Royalties.

Both of them were chatting sweetly as they were greeted by the hotel personnel. The bodyguards spread out and head to their respective position while the hotel manager escorted them to their private chambers.

Chanyeol and Sehun deliberated; whether to sneak in or reveal their identity and not be punished by the bodyguards. But if they reveal their identity, both of them will get punished by Baehyun. And Nana. Chanyeol thought about that incident and shuddered at the thought of it.

“Yah, there’s no choice. We shall wait here for them.” Chanyeol said.

“Why can’t we wait at the café? It’s more comfortable there,” Sehun whined. Chanyeol slapped his head.

“Can’t you see the hotel is only for Royalties? If we go in, they’ll know that we’re Princes and Baekhyun and Nana will know that we’re here!”

“Oh…You’re right, hyung!” Sehun grinned.

“Come on, let’s hide in the bushes, I bet no one will notice us.” Said Chanyeol.

“Yes, we will camouflage perfectly,”

~

 

Nana’s POV

 

We checked in our room and settled our things down. This hotel was different than the other two that I’ve stayed in. I went in and had a total shock of my entire useless life.

The room was decorated with all my fugly pictures of myself (and with Baekhyun but he isn’t ugly).

“What the fudge?”

Baekhyun on the other hand, burst out laughing hysterically. “L-look at yourself, what’s with that tutu you’re wearing! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh, shut up, that was when I was 5. I was learning ballet, okay! Stop laughing!” I tore down the pictures from the wall and threw it on the bed, my face red as tomato.

“I…I can’t…too…funny…!”

“You better stop, or I’ll make you laugh forever.”

“Try…me!”

Oh no he didn’t just say that.

Baekhyun was laughing on the bed when I pounced on him and used my legs to clamped his one down. I raised two of my fingers and waited for his reaction.

“Any last words, pretty boy?” I smirked.

Baekhyun stopped laughing and gulped a ball of saliva when realization creep him.

“Uh…look, I-“

“YOU DIE!” I started jabbing his side stomach as he struggled to break free of my whole body weight that was pushing on him. His voice became sharp as he yelled and laugh.

“S-stop! Please!” he shouted and laughed. I was having so much fun that the moment my hands grew tired, Baekhyun seized the chance and flipped me over. He used his hands and pinned me on the bed. I gave a yelp.

“Now it’s your turn. Any last words?” he grinned and panted, still tired from all that laughing.

“If you tickle me, I’m going to shout !” I threatened.

“No can do. Because,” he gave me a peck on my lips, “you’re officially my wife,”

Oh . I think I’m going to lose my ity. OH FUDGECAKE NO. NO. NO. I don’t wanna be those 17 and pregnant kind of .

Baekhyun leaned in as I tried, but to no avail, to wiggle out of his tight grip.

He and his damn hormones.

“Okay, okay, why don’t you stop me and I’ll stop tickling you, deal?”

He paused midway, our noses touching.

“No.”

“Aww, come on, please?”

“Call me oppa first.”

I rolled my eyes. “No way, I can’t believe you like that,”

“Oh then be ready to get you know what I mean.”

“Okay, okay! O-oppa!”

“Say that you love me.”

“Are you freaking serious? How old are you? 5?”

“If I’m five, I won’t be doing this~”

“Fine, fine. Iloveyou!” I said quickly. He smiled and let me go. I finally got to breathe the fresh air. I lay on the bed, not daring to move in case something happened again. I felt Baekhyun shifted on the bed.

“I love you too babe.” He winked and gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead.

~

 

Haha, since some of you requested more chapters and more Baekhyun x Nana moments, I shall be good and upload more chapters. 
But it's still gonna end. ):

Looks like Chanyeol and Sehun are up to something again! 
Stay tuned for more updates.

As usual, you guys are so awesome.

<3