Seoul Royal Academy

Living with the Royalties

 

Kim Nana’s POV

 

“Agassi, agassi, wake up, time for school!” a hand nudged my back. I pried my eyelids open and scrambled to the bathroom. After finishing my business and washing up, I dressed into my uniform and went down for my breakfast.

“Hi dear, how’s your night?” omma greeted me. I took my seat in the dining hall.  A maid served my favourite scrambled egg in front of me. I practically drooled. Not wanting to embarrass myself, I gulped my saliva and answered her question.

“Its great.” She eyed at me wearily. “Ugh, omma~ stop with the questioning. Can I eat now?”

“Yea, go on. I was just asking.” She let out a gentle laugh and I ate my breakfast. Mhmmm, its been a long time since I’ve tasted my home cooking. Reeaaal long baby. “Oh, where’s appa?”

“He went to work already. Busy week ahead.” Omma replied. I caught her hesitating on telling me something but I shrugged it off and carry on eating. After finishing my breakfast, I wore my brand new shoes grabbed my bag from one of the maid.

“See you later omma!” I yelled across the hall.

“Have fun! Don’t be rude to the Royals!”

“Yeah, whatever!” I muttered under my breath.

Outside, ahjussi and two other guards bowed. “Morning agassi.”

“Morning ahjussi! Let’s go to school!!!” he laughed and I hopped into the car.

 

We drove into the wrought gates of the Royal Academy. It’s basically a school for the rich and Royals and riches from all over the world attend this school. My parents wanted me to study here after spending nearly my whole life in the US. Pretty stupid right?

We passed though the long road and into the school. The chauffeur stopped in front of the school entrance and I stepped out of the car. I glanced around the place; a huge fountain is placed in the center of the whole field. Students were already trudging into the hall and being an awkward turtle, I followed suit.

This school is really like no other. Intricate designs covered the entire hallway. Two circular and grand stairs are situated and double doors that either lead to the left or the right wing. Not that I know what does that mean.

*Why does this school have to be so big*

“Excuse me, miss. Are you new in here?” A lady, probably the same age as me approached me. She had the reddest hair I’ve ever seen that spilled all the way to her back.

“Yea..may I know where is the administrator office?”

“Oh, follow me, I’ll lead you there,” I followed her as she lead me to the different doorway and finally arriving at the administrator office. 

"Here's your time table and your first lesson starts at this timing," the lady also listed the rules and regulations of this school and blablabla. "So, Miss Eunmi, can you show her to her classroom?" 

"Sure, Ms Kang." Eunmi replied. Oh, so that's her name. I bet she's one of those rich lady in Korea. " Let's go then, shall we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh and that's the cafeteria or the dining hall as we usually called it. Normally the Royals have their own corner while we have our own. The food here are acceptable so you don't have to worry." she began showing me where are the respective classrooms are. "Oh, so basically the left wing is where the freshman and the sophomore classes are which is us, while the right wing is the junior and senior classes. Not much difference actually."

"Ahh, I see. What about the Royals? Do they attend like what, center wing?" 

Eunmi looked at me like I just said the weirdest thing ever. "Uhm... nope, they attend the same classes as we all do. And for your information, the Crown Prince is also a sophomore, like us."

I tried to picture how the Crown Prince would look like - high and mighty? Dark and mysterious? Hmmm.. Nerdy? Argh, I hope not. 

"Hey, are you listening to me?" Eunmi's voice snapped me out of reverie.

"Oh, yeah." my cheeks turned pinkish as she rolled her eyes. Eunmi is actually kinda cool, probably my first friend in this school. I smiled at her. 

"Look, we've reached your class, 2B1. I'll be in the same History class as you after homeroom so wait for me here, okay," she patted my shoulder. "Goodluck, Nana."

I don't get why she said good luck to me. "Thanks, you too," 

She's weird.

I watched her leave and was about to enter the classroom when somebody pushed me away. I tripped over my foot and lost my balance. A split second later, I lay on the floor, aching from the impact. "Ouch! What where you are going!!" I burst in anger as I rubbed my painful . 

"," a guy cursed. I looked up and found a pair of the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen staring into mine. A deep flush appeared on my cheeks. 

"What did you just say?" 

"You blocked my way so I pushed you." the whole classroom hallway was silent as everybody's eyes were on us. 

"What?" *This guy is really crazy, should'nt he apologise?!*

"Oh, and could you mind standing up, I can see everything below." a smirked formed on his lips and my blush grew deeper. 

"You're a jerk!!!" seething with rage, I shouted and stood up, immediately after I said that, everybody around the hall gasped and this jerk turned around. He approached towards me. 

Soon, he was just mere centimeters away from me. He leaned forward and whispered into my ear. This time, the gasps are even louder.

"You're interesting," with that, he walked into the classroom. 

I stood on the hallway, like a dumbfounded penguin. 

*Who the heck is he to do that?!! I swear I will get my revenge*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here's two chapters! 

Hope you guys enjoy! 

Please comment and Subscribe if you like.

Poster for this fic would be up. :)

<3