Pacifying Bacon

Living with the Royalties

Kim Nana's POV

 

I trailed after Baekhyun, through the second level hallway and into his room. That jerk, is he pms-ing? Ugh. If not for the guys I won't even pacify him. 

"Yah, bacon, wait for me!" I went after him. He opened his door but slammed it shut when I was just about to walk in. "Jerk! You almost slapped my face!"

What the heck is wrong with him?!?!!? 

"eheheh, bacon-ssi, are you maybe..." I stopped and think for a suitable word to finish my sentence. "...jealous?" 

I turned the doorknob, it wasn't locked, and stepped into his room. 

The room definitely had his smell. Those fresh scent that always lingers around him and with a hint of cologne in the air. Baekhyun lied on his bed, totally ignoring me. 

"Yah...can I sit here?" I gestured to the armchair that was beside his bed. 

"No, you may not."

"Why? The more you say no, the more I will!" I stomped rebelliously across his huge room and sank into his chair. 

"So, little boy, tell me, what are you angry at?" I . 

He ignored me. 

"Yah, answer me, or else I will...." I taunted. 

"Will what?" he asked. Baekhyun sighed. Like he'd expected this already. 

I stood up and went up to him. His hand still draped over his eyes. 

"This." I jumped into his bed and started to launch tickle attacks. I jabbed his side stomach and oh my gosh, he responded. 

"Hey, you-you!" he half-laughed half-yelled at me. "STOP, I SAID STOP!" 

"I'm not listening~~~" I continued poking his stomach while he contained his laughter and whatnot. Suddenly, he seized both of my hands and pinned me down, his breathing ragged and raspy. 

I chuckled at my brilliant plan. 

There was a brief pause when I realised he was directly above me. His fringe almost touching my forehead while his legs locked mine. I could feel the heat burning on my cheeks. 

He gave me a smug grin. 

"Now, it's your turn." 

"Yah, yah, what are you trying to do." I tried to pull away from his strong grip but it won't even budge. 

OH MY HOLEY CHEEZE. IS HE GOING TO ME. I WANT MY MAMA.

He closed the distance between his face and mine, our nose almost touching. I cringed away. 

SIOGHDSOGHOHSHGHSHOGOSHD.

NOOOOWAYYYY. 

 

(.......)

 

"Pabo," Baekhyun's head rested on my shoulder, while he shifted to lie beside me. His other hand clasped over mine. My heart beating rapidly. His touch was warm against mine. 

"What, you're the idiot one. Why are you angry anyway?" 

"Because you're irritating." he replied. 

"Tsk, like you." 

I pulled away from his hand, wanted to get up. But he yanked me back. 

"Let's just stay like this for awhile. I'm tired," 

"I can ask Chanyeol to accompany you. It'll be weird if I sleep with you like this again." It'll not only be weird. It'll be dayummm awkward!

He ignored me again. 

"Hey..." I begun.

"What."

"Do you like me?" 

"No, you're irritating." 

I couldn't help but smile. 

"I like you a lot too, bacon!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's POV

 

My heart thumped loudly when she said that. 

You really drive me insane.

I looked over to Nana. Her breathing steady and relax. She fell asleep already. My thumb circled her smooth cheek, and leaned forward, gently pecking it.

Yep, definitely insane. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WOAHHHHH. 100 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY. 
*I MUST BE DREAMINGGGG*

Thank you guys for all the support. 
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. *HUGS N KISSES*

<3<3<3