Team 'The Awesome Nana'

Living with the Royalties

 

 

 

Nana’s POV

 

Wahh, that idiot jerk, how dare he! Almost me and pretended nothing was wrong. What the heck is his problem.

I am 100% sure now that he’s BIPOLAR.

“Yah! Monkey! Come back here, you!” I heard him yelled.

I will never, ever-ooomph! I tripped over my leg and landed on…his arms.

Luhan caught me just in time before my horrendous face hit the ground. I quickly released myself from his grasp and adjusted my uniform.

“Tsktsk, are you a fan of falling down?”  he laughed gently.

“I don’t think so, maybe because there was some bad luck behind me.” I glanced behind to see a very pissed looking Baekhyun.

Oh dang, he probably misunderstood this scene. I face palm myself as I thought of what to do to pacify him, again.

Luhan’s eyes travelled to the figure behind me and chuckled, again.

“Ahh, I see what you mean. So have you remembered anything?” he stretched his hand out toward my face, pushing a few strands of hair behind my ear. I flinched at his touch.

I gulped and cleared my throat. “Well, what do you want me to remember?” Even though I have to admit that this ‘he-caught-me-when-I-fall’ scene is so darn familiar. I HATE MY BRAIN.

“Ah, nothing much, actually. So, I will see you around, again.” He smiled and left. I released a long breath and whirled around, but only to bump into this panda.

“Excuse me, I am not a ping-pong ball, stop bumping into me!” I snapped.

“What did he say to you?” Baekhyun ignored my statement and hissed.

“You mean Luhan? Nothing! He said nothing.” I stepped around him and proceeded toward my classroom.

He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. Omo, omo, my head.

“I’m sure he said something, why’d he hug you?”

See, I knew it. Jealous idiot.

“What, are you showing me that you’re jealous, again?” I moved closer, “jealous, jealous?” I poked his shoulder repeatedly, making him fume. Hahaha, please.

“Why should I? I’m perfectly fine,” he cleared his throat while his eyes locked with mine. My heart started doing flip flops again. “Ugh, just suit yourself. I’m off.”

He stomped off.

I smirked. He’s definitely jealous.

“Class, this is Luhan and he’ll be joining us for homeroom from today onwards. Please welcome him,” my homeroom teacher announced.

Luhan introduced himself briskly while the class girls giggled and squealed. He caught my gaze and winked. I blushed slightly.

“Tsk, a wink and you’re blushing. What a sissy,” Baekhyun spit.

I glared at him. “Do you have a problem?”

“I wasn’t talking to you,”

I rolled my eyes. “Luhan, you can sit beside Nana, there since Sehun just got transferred to another class.”

“Yes, sir.”

Luhan settled down beside me. I smiled at him.

“Hah, feels like we’re back to when we’re in the US.” He said softly. My mind went blank.

“Did we attend the same school?” I accidently blurted out.

“Yep, and I sat beside you. You don’t remember?”

“No… I don’t. Probably because of that accident when I was around 9 years old.” Thinking about that make my bones shudder.

“You had an accident?” his reaction seemed shocked. Like he didn’t expected it.

“Yeah I had an accident. That’s what my guards told me. They said I went missing one night and the next day I was in the hospital. Heavily bandaged. Doctors said I almost drowned.”

“Wow, no wonder you can’t remember me…” he muttered, loud enough for me to hear.

Behind me, I can feel Baekhyun’s aura, boiling with anger.

I turned behind and a pair of menacing eyes glared at me. I chuckled lightly. See how you bully me again. <:

“Well, it’s all in the past, besides, I can’t remember it anyway.”

“Yeah, bad memories. So let me introduce myself again. I’m Luhan. How about you?” he stretched his hand out for me to shake it.

I grinned and took his hand. “Nana,”

Luhan is so much better without being so touchy touchy. One touchy guy is enough.

“Class, as you all know, there’ll be a sports festival for the whole school next two weeks. Each of you have to form a group of 4. Two girls and two boys.” The class cheered as they had been anticipating event for this semester.

“We’ve decided to keep the events a secret so that you all will have time to be mentally prepared.”

A guy in our class raised his hand.

“So we can form our group by ourselves? Or the teachers pick for us?”

“Good question. This time we will let you pick the group mates of your choice. By the end of today, submit the group list to me, and that will be your team.”

Oooh, I must partner up with Nana! But who are the other 2 guys that I have to pick? Sehun? Chanyeol?

“Hey, Nana, wanna partner up with me?” Luhan asked.

“Hmm…”

“No, she’s going with me,” Baekhyun interrupted. He stood between me and Luhan, blocking my view.

“Well, we can be groupmates then. Fair and square.”

“Oh great! That makes four of us. Me, Baekhyun, Luhan and Jieun!” I quickly took out a piece of paper and wrote the name down.

“Here, Mr Lee. My group list.” He took the paper from me and glanced through it.

“Wow, fast. Good job.”

I returned back to my place and draped my arms over the two guys. “We’ll make an excellent team!”

~

“OH MY GOD. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT.” Jieun literally screamed in my ear. My poor and tortured ear.

“YES I DID THAT. STOP SCREAMING INTO MY EAR.” I yelled back.

“I CAN’T ITS TOO AMAZING. I WAS SO LUCKY I DIDN’T AGREE TO OTHER PEOPLE. DOES THAT MEAN I CAN ASSOCIATE WITH THE REST OF THE CHINA PRINCES? NANA, I’M SO EXCITED!”

I rubbed my ears and stuffed food into . “Honey, you talk too much.”

~

“WHAT. WE’LL BE SHARING THE SAME ROOM? AS IN ALL OF US? IN. A. ROOM?” I shouted at the phone.

“YESSSSS! THAT’S WHAT MY TEACHER SAID.” Jieun was practically jumping for joy after her teacher announced that. And I was the opposite of her.

“Jieun why don’t we escape that cabin and sleep in the woods? I heard the woods is much more fun.”

“Are you crazy? I want to sleep with Tao though. He’s so darn cute.”

“Well, I just want to sleep alone.”

“Yeah, the toilet is always there to welcome you.” She teased.

“Oh, I would love to. By the way are you done packing your stuff? For the festival tomorrow. I can’t believe we’ll be going to Jeju island again.”

“Yeah, we always have our activities there. Oh well.”

I sighed.

“Nana-yah! Dinner is ready!!” I heard Chanyeol’s calling.

“Coming!” I responded. “Jieun ah, I gotta go. See you tomorrow!”

“Yea! Okay! See you!”

~

“Noona!!!! Come sit with me,” Sehun pulled my hand and made me sit on the chair beside him. He grinned like a little child.

“Are you ready for the festival tomorrow?” Chanyeol asked.

“No! I can’t believe we have to sleep in one room, together.” I emphasized the word ‘together’ making Baekhyun wince.

“Ooooh, Hyung is gonna have a hard time controlling his hormones!” Chanyeol teased.

Changing the subject, I asked, “What are the games like?”

“The usual, running, running and more running. That’s about it. And that’s why it’s called Sports Fest.” D.O replied.

“Woah, then who’s last year’s champion?”

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Those two are fabulous.” Suho said.

“So you mean they changed the rules this year?”

“Yep,  I have no idea why they want to change though. Oh well, something new to try.” Suho smiled.

“So what’s your group name?” Chanyeol asked.

“Group name?” I thought about it. Everyone had group names except for us. I glimpsed at Baekhyun. He just shrugged nonchalantly. Jerk.

“I’ve decided that our group name will be ‘The Awesome Nana.’”

In a split second, Baekhyun started gagging while I started cracking up.

Way to go, Kim Nana!