Taking Public Transportation

OTL

 

 

“Well, it’s a good thing he also had something else to do.” She says to herself, fixing her hair in the mirror. “Uhh…” she looked side to side. “There.”

 

She sighed deeply. “Let’s get this over with.”


Taeyeon brought her T-money card and rode the Seoul subway at the Olympic Park station.

 

When she rode the train, there were a lot of people. She smiled when she saw a vacant seat. She was about to sit down, when a guy suddenly raced her to it. She looked at the guy. He was a bit chubby, but good-looking. But she didn’t really care. The guy STOLE her seat.

 

“Excuse me,” the guy didn’t even bother to look up. “I was gonna sit there…” she calmly told the guy.

 

“Too bad…” the guy said, still not looking. He just continued to text someone up with his phone.

 

Taeyeon can’t believe what she just heard. She looked away, pissed.

She had no choice but to hold on to the railings. The guy kind of reminded her of the annoying photographer yesterday. She looked again at the guy. The guy even had a camera hanging around his neck. So she suspected that this guy might be THAT photographer. But, she shrugged it off.

 

Oh, well. Twenty stations to go.


“Seokchon Station.” Says the P.A.

 

Kangin texted his friend to ask where he was. The latter said that he’s in Samjeon.

 

“Bwoh? Samjeon?” he said to his phone like it would talk back.

He thought carefully. The next station is Samjeon. ‘I think I should get off the next stop so we could just meet there in Samjeon.’ He thought to himself.


“Samjeon Station.”

 

Kangin stood up to leave the train. Taeyeon saw him. “So, he isn’t the guy after all.”

And then, she forgot about the seat. Another guy raced her to it.

 

“Aish!” she went back to her place at the railings near the door.

 

The train door was about to close, but just then, someone held it open—almost getting squished by it. A handsome guy stepped right in front of her, their eyes met and their faces were way too close. That one made her step back a bit, but left her staring at the guy’s gentle yet, very manly face.

The guy stood beside her, holding on the railing too, since there wasn’t any seats left vacant.

It got kind of crowded inside the subway, so they can’t help but get squished close to each other, and when the train accelerated off to the next station, Taeyeon accidentally leaned on the guy.

 

“Jelsunghamnida…” Taeyeon repeatedly bowed her head to apologize.

 

 “A-aniyo. Gwenchana.” He smiled at her.

 

Taeyeon saw his gorgeous dimples. She turned her back at him and smiled to herself. She remembered the certain feeling whenever she chats with her boyfriend.


While Taeyeon was smiling, Leeteuk was looking at her, holding on to the strap of his backpack. Suddenly, someone texted Leeteuk, asking where he is now.

 

Leeteuk keyed in, ‘I just rode the subway in Samjeon. We’re about to reach the next station, Sports Complex.’

 

He pressed send.


Taeyeon grew tired of standing, so she subtly stomped her feet to ease up cause her legs are now becoming numb.

Leeteuk noticed it as he was also tired of standing, himself.

 

“Hey, man…” he called the attention of a youngster who’s comfortably sitting. “Do you think you can give up your seat?”

 

“Wae yo? Are you gay?”

 

“Anio. Not for me. There’s a lady here, can’t you see?”

 

The guy stood up chewing his gum, humiliated.

 

“Miss, you can sit there.” Leeteuk smiled at Taeyeon, showcasing his dimples again.

 

Taeyeon bowed and smiled back. “Kamsahamnida…”

 

She watched Leeteuk’s back as he remained holding on to the railing.

 

‘He seems tired from standing there…’ she thought, pouting.


Taeyeon slept in the journey. Leeteuk saw that.

 

“Miss…” Taeyeon was a light-sleeper so she woke up immediately. “Where do you get off? You might miss your stop…”

 

“Oh.” She looked around with her sleepy eyes. “Where are we?”

 

“The next stop is the Express Bus Terminal…”

 

“Oh, thanks for waking me up.” She bowed.

 

She fixed her hair and everything.


When they’ve reached the next stop, Leeteuk decided to get off and ride a bus at the terminal. He wants to see the view of the places.

Taeyeon on the other hand, slept again and ended up missing her stop, five stations away.


Leeteuk finally reached his destination. He decided to have a look around, stroll and possibly find possible subjects. He eventually got bored. He sent someone a message.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” he called his friend, “Kangin-ah?”

 

“De?”

 

“Where are you?”

 

“I’m at the terminal already.”

 

“Oh, you’re at the terminal?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Oh~” Leeteuk scratched his eyebrow then, put one hand on his waist, “Ok, look, Don’t ride the bus. I’ll be going back. Let’s just meet at the Olympic Park.”

 

“BWOH??? Ya!”

 

“Saranghae, Youngwoon-ah! Kalkeyo~” he put his phone down.

 

“Ja-ja-jakaman, Jungsoo, Ya! Yeo—”

 

Sure enough, Leeteuk hanged up.


On the other hand, Kangin was really, really…

 

“AISH!!” pissed off. 


Back to where Leeteuk was, the latter puffed his cheeks and looked as his wristwatch.

 

“Time to head back.” He flung his jacket over his shoulder and started walking.

 

Meters behind Leeteuk, facing the other way was Taeyeon, holding her phone. She finally reached Yeouido Park. She looked around, trying to eye for someone who looks like a photographer. She didn’t find any, so she decided to check her phone.

 

She has one unread message.

 

‘Kim Taeyeon-shii, I’m sorry. Let’s just meet at the Olympic Park instead. You’re nearer that area, aren’t you?’

 

“NEARER??? WELL, APPARENTLY I’M NOT ANYWHERE NEAR THAT AREA NOW, AM I??”

 

The people looked at her like she was crazy. She just glared at them and they went away whispering. She really couldn’t care less.

 

The message was from the photographer.


Clearly, she was frustrated. But there was nothing she can do. She sadly texted her boyfriend,

‘Oppa, I’m sorry…but can we meet up some other time? Maybe tomorrow, but just not right now. I’m not really in the mood anymore. I think I might have to murder somebody…Mianhae…’


Taeyeon quickly received a reply.

 

‘Anio, gwenchana…I understand…See you soon, then…Oh and goodluck with murdering that someone…Saranghae~’

 

Taeyeon was relieved that her oppa was so considerate.

 

She then hailed a taxi cab to get to the subway. And for the second time, the guy from the subway raced her again. This time, to a cab.


When Kangin saw a cab stopping by, he ran up to it and held the door handle before Taeyeon did.

 

“Sorry, I’m in a hurry!” Kangin went in and closed the door.

 

The cab went off, leaving Taeyeon frustrated.

 

Kangin suddenly felt like looking back.

 

And right after he saw Taeyeon, he felt so sorry cause the girl turned out to be pretty and totally his type.

 

“Where to?” the cab driver asked.

 

Kangin was so distracted by the girl

 

“Sir?”

 

“O-Oh…uh…to the subway station…” he says, not looking away from the girl. Soon enough, the girl disappeared from his sight. Kangin sadly turned front, and looked down.

 

“Aish…What were you thinking, Kangin…You alrea—”

 

“Oh!” the cab driver suddenly said, which made Kangin look up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kangin-hyung!” / “Siwon-ah!” They said simultaneously.

 


Copyright © 2011 by Anakin Gundam™ (author's pseudonym)

A.K.A. amusingmurdermachine (author's username)



That's it for the second update. There's one more.

Omo, ottokhae? Is there anybody who's reading this?

OTL

 

What should we do, now Taeyeon...Siwon?  !_!

 

 

Uh...Hellooo?

 


See?? Even Taeyeon and Siwon are ignoring me...   !_!