The Real Biatch

The 's Love Story

 

   

Seunghyun didn’t know how to calm Bom after what they saw earlier. But it seems like Bom didn’t need a lot of comfort; she seems... well, fine. Something is up and Seunghyun couldn’t figure what is. How can Bom feel alright with it? A moment ago she was breathing heavily but now she is acting normal. She eats normally, walks normally and even laughs normally; which is a bit scary to him.

 

     “Bom ah, are you okay?” he asks.

 

     “Hm? Yeah, why?” she replied simply.

 

     “What you saw earlier, does that not bother you?” Seunghyun getting ahead. Bom slams him with a simple answer, “Oh yeah, that is his friend. An old friend of him. His past. They must’ve bumped into each other. Small world huh?”

 

     Seunghyun couldn’t stand her pretentious being. So he grabs her hand and made her face him. “Stop being so cool about it. The Bom I know won’t let herself being fooled. I know that you know what you saw earlier was nothing less than disturbing” he said. Bom releases her hand and said, “It is not disturbing and it is definitely not disturbing me. I am Bom, I don’t get easily shaken up by small matters”

 

     “So you call that a small matter? Your husband, caressing other woman is a small matter to you? Do you even love him?” asks Seunghyun intensely. “Love? In marriage you don’t need love, all you need are rules and be sure not to cross them” she shot back. “If your marriage is not based on love but based on rules, where do you place your love then?” he asks.

 

     “When you love, you don’t need a place for it to stay. It can stay with you. It doesn’t need to be accepted” she said.

 

     “But other people don’t just love; they also want to be accepted. Just like me, I don’t only want to love you” he replied honestly. Bom looked at him and wonder what he meant. “If I was the one who love you, I won’t just love. I want you to accept it. I would want to have you, to be with you and to do all things with you. Because love is selfish. What Ji Young has for you is nothing more than just a deal. You are making a deal with the devil” he said.

 

     “Oppa, why are you being so weird… what is going on?” asks Bom in a worry.

 

     Seunghyun snaps out of it and calmed down. “Nothing… j-just nothing. I am just worried for you and Ji Yong. I know you guys got married for all the wrong reasons; family arranged, so I am just worried that you won’t be happy” he said.

 

      Bom stares at him with appreciation.

 

     “You know if I could be married again — I would totally do it with you” she smiles.

 

     She made him speechless. Her words seem sincere. Will it really be okay to hope again? Hope to have her again? Those thoughts linger in his mind.

 

     Bom patted on his back, “Alright oppa. I think we have spent too much time together. You must be a very busy man right?” she said. Seunghyun smiled back and nodded. “I must get back now, it’s my honeymoon anyway. Shouldn’t I be having fun torturing my husband? Haha” she continued. Seunghyun waved her goodbye, showing off his killer smile “Be well. I’ll miss you”

 

     Bom chuckles, “Sheeshh! You are killing me oppa! Your smile it’s too effing gorgeous!!”

 

     They laugh it out and Bom once again waved him goodbye with a couple shots of flying kisses.

 

     Ji Yong waited for Bom to be back while cooking her dinner. He recalled what Seunghyun had said to him earlier in the afternoon and obviously he was feeling rather uneasy. That Seunghyun guy, he is up to something…

 

     “Accckk! Ouch!” he cried; accidently cut one of his finger while cutting vegetables.

 

     “Okay… that was manly…” mocked Bom from behind.

 

     Ji Yong turned and saw her, “You’re back?”

 

     Bom acts uninterested. She smiles lazily and throws herself on the couch. “What are you making? I’m hungry” she yawns “And I’m sleepy”

 

     Ji Yong knew he had to be romantic or at least make the atmosphere romantic to keep her interested. “AHHH this really hurts! I think I’ve cut it too deep…” he whined dramatically; trying to get her to act on it. Still, Bom acts uninterested.

 

     He tried it again, "Aufhhh, G-god. Wow that is deep. The cut is really deep. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

 

     Bom only glanced at him and smirked.

 

     “It really hurts” he said again.

 

     She her hair and closes her eyes.

 

     “Really? You’re going to just lay there and do nothing?” said Ji Yong in frustration, completely defeated. Bom opens her eyes and looks at him, “It’s a cut. You’re a grown man. I don’t need to elaborate any further do i?” she said simply. Ji Young had lines on his forehead; completely frustrated!

 

     “I mean, come on. I am cooking you dinner and all, you’re just going to sit there and not even appreciate this?” he nags.

 

     He continues his nagging “Girl! You even went out to have lunch with some creepy dude you grew up with, left me and all. I mean, dude seriously! I’m cooking and stuff. I have this cut and you just! Y-you..y-you justtt….” And stops abruptly when Bom finally makes her way to him. She takes his finger and commented, “Cute”

 

     Bom coolly washes his cut and takes a closer look at his cut. Her shiny black hair falls down her cheeks and instantly mesmerized Ji Young. He only wanted to act romantic; he couldn’t believe that he actually feels romantic right now. He her hair behind her ear, baring her cheek. He swore he could’ve kissed it right then if she hadn’t look up to him so suddenly.

 

    “Yah, this cut is not even that deep” she said.

 

     Ji Yong stared at her with his eyes wider than ever before. She is beautiful. Damn it she is too beautiful!

 

     That was the only thing on his head and he couldn’t get himself out of it. Bom pressed on his finger which made him cry in pain. “F-!”

 

     “Yeah. You are manly alright” she teased. “You don’t need to treat that, the cut is too small to even care about in the first place”

 

     Ji Yong was embarrassed; scared that she might see him through. “Hey what are you making anyway?” she asks. He acts all sulky and refuses to look at her, “Just some of this and some of that” he murmured. “Really? All I can see here are some weird looking vegetables. You wanted to cook but your only ingredients are vegetables?” Bom questions him.

 

     “I was waiting for you to come home! So we can cook together! I’m only cutting the vegetables first cus that’s the only thing I know how!” he shrieked. “Wooowaa, wookayyy woookay cowboy. Take it easy!” Bom responded. She laughs a bit and continues, “But I don’t know how to cook ya know… So that’s that”

 

     Ji Yong looks at her with yet again a rather frustrated expression. “That is just amazing. No, you are amazing Park Bom. Just amazzzzziing”

 

     She climbs back to her couch and grabs her phone, “Screw this, let’s just order pizza or something. Anything is better than those vegetables you’re chopping” she utters. Ji Yong glared and agreed. Bom couldn’t stop laughing feeling very much amused by Ji Yong. It’s funny how Ji Yong too can come across simple and childish. The cold Ji Yong from before seems to disappear slowly.

 

     So later that night after dinner, Ji Yong was really keen to keep the night young. Although Bom was clearly seen tired; yawning and stretching her body, he still wants to keep her awake. He was unsure of his plan before but after the talk he had with Dara earlier that evening, he is now confident and ready to go through with it.

 

     All I need to do is make her mine for the night. Just tonight. This can shut Seunghyun up about his second chance.

 

     Ji Yong pivoted around his bedroom, trying to think of ways to make this plan work. She is not a is she? I mean, come on. You’re 25 and you live in a mansion. She must have some toy boys kept around right?”

 

     He gets even more nervous as each minute past. Can he do this? Can he really go that far, sleep with a woman for his own benefit in the end? Would she care anyway? I mean, hello, this body—she is the lucky one, am I wrong?!

 

     Then suddenly Bom makes her way to her room that is until Ji Yong stops her. “B-bom…” he blocks her way. She quirked a brow, “What?”

 

     Ji Yong was sweating like a pig. I’ve gone far by marrying this girl; I could go further by sleeping with her right? Just a little further so that everything stays in plan…

 

    Bom was still waiting for a response. “And….?” she whispers for a reply.

 

    “Do you wanna have a sleepover?” he said sheepishly.

…………………………………………………………………………………

   

     Bom couldn’t understand what Ji Yong had in mind. He was preparing cards to play, brought her drinks and acting all clumsy and excited by himself. “What are you doing? Are we really having a stupid teenage sleepover right now?” she asks in curiosity. Ji Yong who is panting was about to explode in anxiousness. He didn’t know how to start. All the plans and techniques he thought of before didn’t quite go as planned.

 

     He smiles cheekily and sits on the bed with her, “Yeah we totally are!”

 

    Ji Yong's eyes was all over her body. He knew she had the body but to see it ever so close, it is too unreal. Her skin is just perfection, and talk about her long legs..., his heart stops everytime she flinches it. Her is the night's biggest show stopper. She was wearing her simple night shirt; it was white and wide on her chest. He could visibly see her delicious cleavage. Suddenly this doesnt seem like a plan he is forced to anymore, but more like his desire.

 

     Okay something is up. That giddy girlish reply is freaking me out and I need to get out of here--- said Bom in her mind. “Are you okay?” she asks to make sure.

 

     “Yeah, I’m perfect! Why do you ask?” replied Ji Yong happily.

 

     “Uhhh its because you are acting really weird and you are freaking me out?” she said.

 

     Right… I am acting weird. G-god I cant believe I’m even doing this!

 

     Ji Yong finally gives up on the thought and sighs. “I just thought we could play some cards. Our honeymoon , we are going home by tomorrow afternoon and I thought I wanted to make this night special” he said.

 

     Bom was touched but she kept it all inside as she was not sure whether he was being truthful or not. What she saw earlier, Ji Yong and Dara together is still fresh in her mind. She have kept it cool since the incident and didn’t want to ruin the moment. She let her body lay in his bed and huffed. “It’s okay. I mean like you said. We are not lovers. We got married with no foundation in love, it was all arranged. I guess its okay to not have the perfect honeymoon” she said calmly.

 

      Ji Yong was surprised at her rather cool statement. “So what you are saying is that you are okay with this? This marriage, not based on love?” he asks.

 

     Bom’s mind is filled with pictures of Dara and Ji Yong together.

 

     The picture of them hugging earlier, “Yeah. I am cool with it” she said.

 

    The way Ji Yong smiles and stares deep into Dara’s eyes, “I mean, to be honest all I care about is my image and reputation. And Ji Yong I gotta say you are the perfect candidate for my future”

 

    The way he kissed Dara by her cheek, probably whispering the 3 beautiful words ‘I love you’ …, “We are married, but we don’t love each other. It’s cool. It is what I’ve been hoping in my marriage life all along”

 

    Her words stunned Ji Yong. He probably didn’t need to proceed with his plans after all. This girl really does sounds like a . She really is uncaring and cold. Bom looks at him and said, “I’m a cool wife aren’t i?”

 

     Ji Yong quickly fakes a smile and nods. He gulps in shock, didn’t think her words would hit him so hard. Ji Yong cleaned up the cards and all the stuff he prepared; completely dumfounded by Bom tonight. He came back into his room only to found Bom was already asleep. He didn’t wake her up but instead just watched her sleep.

 

     Her eyes were shut and for the very first time Ji Yong could see the side of Bom that he never thought of encountering before. She was peaceful looking. How can she appear so strong but seems vulnerable whenever her eyes are shut. Is it because she has been keeping her fragile side for no one to see? Tonight she was so calm and that brought guilt to Ji Yong’s heart.

 

     How could I’ve even thought of screwing her? What have I become? Just because of my selfish love for Dara.. I almost did the most horrible, unthinkable act of all. When did I become like this…? For Dara… I’ve become this jerk…

 

     Bom’s twitching nose shakes his heart. He can feel butterflies in his stomach and he is blushing in red.

 

     “You are too sweet to be lied to…” he murmured. He sighs and walks out, settled for the couch.

 

     Bom slowly opens her eyes; almost appear teary, “But you lied. You already lied…” she said.

 

……………………………………………………………………….

 

     They are back in Seoul and everyone was eager to see the newlyweds. They had dinner with their in laws and head back to their home. Bom appears to avoid Ji Young the whole day and he was feeling a bit uneasy. “What is wrong with her?” he mumbled.

 

     It’s true. She was avoiding him. She thought she could settle in being the 3rd person in this relationship but it appears that she cant. She is angry with him but she couldn’t blame him for all. He did mention before that he only wanted to marry her and not love her. It is her own fault that she fell into this trap. She thought of this matter real hard and she knew she didn’t want to lose him. She has fallen, and she has fallen HARD.

 

     But still she felt like he was unreachable, like the stars that were teasing her that night. She knew if she wanted him, she has to work on something. Dara is someone she needs to get to know first. She is curious of the woman who made Ji Yong the way he is now. The man who would do anything to be with a person he loves. She didn’t know what made these two couple had to keep their relationship a secret but she was about to find out.

 

     She asks for Seungri to check the girl out and he did. She is about to meet Dara tomorrow and couldn’t shut herself down but to wait for the next day to come.

 

………………………………………………………………………………

 

     The next day Bom wakes up after only 2 hours of sleep. She is a married woman but with no one sleeping beside her. They were still sleeping in separate bedroom. She sighs and get ready for work. Ji Yong is seen at the breakfast table, eating his pancakes. Bom couldn’t face him as she is doing something that she might regret later that day.

 

     Ji Yong still couldn’t understand Bom’s behavior, “She is not even going to acknowledge me now?”

 

     Bom went to work and waited for Seungri to bring Dara. Her meeting at 2 was close and she is anxious, wondering what could’ve taken Seungri so long? Then suddenly, she came. In her simple and modest attire, she came to meet her.

 

     Bom takes a good look at her, from top to bottom thinking, So this is what Ji Yong likes…

     

     Clearly they are two very different person. Dara is demure, innocent looking. Her smile is charming, even Bom couldnt deny that. It is probably the smile... she had him with that...

 

     Bom felt more defeated as she sees how careful and humble Dara's walk were. She could never walk or act like that. Dara's eyes were as sweet as candy, it is too lovely. Even for a girl, she could drown in an instant as Dara blinks. For the first time ever, Lee Park Bom bows down in respect. She gets it now, what made Ji Yong turns into this foolish man he is now.

 

     The reason she wanted to see her today is to talk over things about Ji Yong. She wanted to make herself clear that she is also in love Ji Yong and respected the fact that he is not in love with her. But, she still wants to ask for a chance. For a fair and square game to win Ji Yong's heart. She was hoping to see Dara and tell her that she wont give up on Ji Yong. 

 

    Dara smiled. Bom didn’t know how to smile back so she just curved her lips a bit. Dara came forward as Seungri left the office. “It is either oppa has told you about us, or you found out about it yourself” Dara started.

 

     Bom offers her a seat, “I found out about it myself of course. That Ji Yong of yours couldn’t find the courage to tell me”

 

     Dara cringes and looks at Bom straight ahead, “If you’ve given him a couple more days he would have told you. He is not trying to gather up courage, he is just trying to find the right moment to tell you so that you won’t freak out”

 

     Dara looked grim. She was scary and nothing sweet about her is seen. Bom was flustered, didn’t know how to react. Dara sits like a boss and continues, “I guess you wanted to know what happened between me and oppa?”

 

     She clearly had the situation under control and Bom was the one who is losing grip. “I was his secretary for 3 years. We fell in love but was objected by his parents. Sure, we tried but when Ji Yong was told he would lose everything if he runs away with me, I stopped him. I wouldn’t want to run away with him without his money would i?” she started.

 

     Bom’s jaw dropped and she was speechless. “What are you saying…?” Bom was completely perplexed. “I can see that you are confused Bom sshi. Well you see, I know that in this room you are the and I am the girl that everyone feels sorry for. But in this story, between the three of us; you, me and Ji Yong, I am the real ” she continues with her hands glued to each other like a boss.

 

     “W-what..?” stutters Bom.

 

     “Yes, I am the real biatch honey” she repeated.

 

     She stood and made her way to Bom behind her big desk. “Listen, I know you wanted me to come here to have a simple grown up chat about this twisted relationship. Probably talk me out of this so you can be with him, but honey, that is just never going to happen” said Dara.

 

    She plays with Bom’s hair and smirked, “You do have nice hair though. Nice skin too”

 

     Bom slams her hand away and spats, “You must be crazy. Wait until Ji Yong hears all this”

 

     Dara laughs her heart out, “Yeah, good luck with that”

 

     “Listen, why don’t you just give me some big checks and act all y like you should be doing. I mean, you kinda look really pathetic now girl” said Dara. Bom slaps her right then and glared her with furious eyes, “You are a witch and I am never going to let Ji Yong fall for you and your tricks. It is about money all along and you know what, I’ll make you pay” replied Bom.

 

     A red mark appears on Dara’s cheek, “Like I said. Good luck” she smiles evilly and left. Bom was left speechless, she felt challenged and all the way kind of defeated. She chased Dara, and grabs her on the hall way. Then suddenly, Dara screams in terror.

 

    “Don’t! Please don’t!!!” shrieked Dara.

 

    Bom stops and watches the drama goes down.

 

     “Please just don’t! I will never let him go, so keep your money. Hit me all you want! Slap me, kick me! I will never let the love between me and Ji Yong die!” she continues shrieking, creating havoc in the big office. Bom was utterly speechless; she could only look at everyone with her shocked expression.

 

    “I’m telling this for the last time. Me and Ji Yong is never going to break up. Whether you guys are married, arrange by your parents to keep us away from each other, WE ARE NEVER GOING TO GIVE UP!!”

 

     Seungri came into the scene with a few security guards, escorting Dara out of the scene by force. Still, she kept yelling saying how Bom is mistreating her, acting all evil in breaking their love up. Everyone was in shock, especially Bom. Seungri cupped Bom’s face, in worry he asks, “Park Bom sshi, are you okay?!”

 

    Bom couldn’t even respond. She was stiff and everyone was looking at her.

 

    Then suddenly she could hear the whispers,

 

                        “Omg is she for real?”

                                                                                  “I knew something was up! Why would someone like Ji Yong marry her? It doenst make any sense!”

     “So the rumors are true, they got married by arrangement. And now we all know the reason why”

                                                   “Poor girl, Bom must’ve threatened her! She even slapped her, the red mark on her face could be clearly seen!”

               “These rich people and their evil scheme. I bet she even offered the girl some big money!”

                                                                  “Omo how could she! Still, is not that shocking. We all know what a Bom really is!”

 

    The situation couldn’t had gone any worst. Bom was feeling weak on her knees, Seungri held her hand and waist tightly, escorting her back all the way to the car. He brought Bom home and called Seunghyun for help. Bom quickly snatched the phone away from him and hung up. She didn’t want Seunghyun to know any of this; she is too ashamed of her situation. She didn’t want Seunghun to know what was happening.

 

     She got home safely and was scared that Ji Yong might find out what happened earlier. She tries hard to find a way to explain to Ji Yong but its too late, Ji Yong already came home and snapped. “What did you do?!!” he yelled coming straight towards her.

 

     “What the did you do ?!!” he yelled nonstop, gripping her tight by the shoulders.Obviously the news had reached him, and she in no place where she can explain herself. “J-ji Yong… W-what happened w-was… D-Dara…” she stutters in fright. “I thought you were different, I thought I was mistaken. I thought you are not the person I thought you were!!” he spats.

 

    Bom gulps in terror. She almost cried, but she was too scared of him. He was too strong. This whole misunderstanding couldn’t be any worst. “What? You offered her money? You slapped her?!!” the louder he yelled, the tighter his grip was. Bom was holding the pain in until she couldn’t stand it no more. His grip would totally leave marks on her shoulders.

 

    “J-Ji Young.. it hurts… it hurts…” Bom finally crying. Ji Yong snapped out of it right away after she drops her tears. It was like he was possessed or something. All he could thing about is Dara, he was too angry to even act sensible.

 

    “B-Bom… I am sorry.. I ddint mean to…” he stutters, shocked by his own actions.

 

     Bom ran away from the scene, got her keys and drove out of the house. Ji Yong couldn’t stop her as he was speechless himself. He dropped on his knees feeling useless. He couldn’t believe himself. Dara turns him into a monster and he couldn’t resist.

 

    Bom drove away in fright, she was crying hysterically. She didn’t know where to go and naturally drove her way to Seunghyun’s place. She knocks on his door, crying out her oppa’s name. Seunghyun rushed to the door, and discovers her looking terrified, traumatized and weak. “What happened Bom?!”

 

     She hugged him ever so tight and cried even harder. Seunghyun held her in his arm tight, got her up her feet, brought her into the house. She cries on his shoulders hysterically which made him very nervous. He hushed her, slowly placing her onto his lap. She buried her face onto his broad chest. She wasn’t stop crying so he just continued on hugging her; wrapping her with his long strong arms, meeting his face with her hair, shushing her with his manly voice.

 

    Finally, slowly he could feel her breathing coming back to normal. They stared into each other’s eyes and he asked, “What happened Bom?”

 

     She couldn’t help but to burst into tears again.

 

    “I love him! I am in love with him!” she said in a crying voice.

 

    Seunghyun braced himself for her next answer.

 

    “B-But he loves someone else!!” she said in between her tears.

 

    He again hugs her tightly, cradling her on his lap. “Oppa! Ottokae! I am in love with him but he doesn’t love me!!” she cried again and again.

 

     Seunghyun shuts his eyes tight and continues on cradling her side to side on his lap. He shushes her repeatedly, over and over again saying “It’s okay, I am here. It’s okay… I am here.. shushh... it's okay Bommie...”

 

    As her heart was breaking, his heart was too; it is just too bad no one was there to cradle him on their lap for a change. 

 

 

 

huhhh, okay... Even i hate how Ji Young is in this chapter. HAHA. wonder what to write next. tchhh. Oh and i corrected GD's name. Ji Yong instead of Ji Young! Checked!! thanksss!