Be my wife, not my lover

The 's Love Story

 

     “What?! I have to marry this guy?!”

 

     Bom’s father sighed in embarrassment witnessing his own daughter to behave ugly. “Bom, sit down!” he ordered. “Why should I sit? Next to this man who intentionally tried to criticize me publicly?!” questioned Bom. Ji Yong knows he need to calm the situation down, I mean, calm the down.

 

     “Bom sshi…” he stood up facing her. He bowed her 90 degress, “I am very sorry of you were offended by my actions. I was only trying to defend the worker”

 

     Bom was so surprised by him, and eyes widened an inch—disbelieving the guy’s intention. “You… Y-you…” she stuttered. He curved a devil smile in blind sight of her father. “Yahhh really…” a completely dumbfounded Bom; in the verge of falling. Her father asked for both of them to sit and continue the discussion.

 

     “Bom ah, I know that you are stubborn but I’ve never regarded you to be this rude to a guest! Not just a guest, but also someone as important as Mr. Ji Yong!”

 

     Ji Yong smiled professionally, trying to get her father on his side, “No, its okay, I’ve hear about Bom sshi before, she can come out quite strong. I am fully prepared for anything that she is about to do or say” he said confidently. Bom’s father was completely impressed, increased his fondness towards Ji Yong.

 

     “Appa… I’ve always knew that you are smart but I’ve never regarded you to be this blind! Can’t you see he is faking every word and expression his giving?! You can’t do this to your own daughter! You can’t marry me off with someone like him!” she pleaded; helpless now that her father is convinced that Ji Yong is a warm hearted man.

 

      “Bom ahh!! Shh!!” hissed her father.  What?! Did my father just shuhssshhh me?! He never did that before! Who is this guy? What is he? What does he have against my father that he would treat me this wayyyy???!!

 

     Bom stepped out of her father’s office in anger like never before. Everyone who were eaves dropping stayed out of her way immediately, not wanting to touch the about to burst volcano.

 

     “This guy must be crazy; picking a fight on me. Yes, totally crazy!!” she stomped her every step.

 

     Seungri quickened his pace, trying hard to match Bom’s distance.

 

     Bom suddenly stops, “Seungri!!!!!!!” she summoned. “Yes B-Bom sshi..!” stuttered Seungri. She turned to face him, with fury eyes “I want to know everything that is about him. His public life, personal life. His money, his parent’s money. His house, his parents’ house. His clothes, his underwear! EVERYTHING!! Get it?!” making herself heard.

 

     “I want to destroy him, every little bit of him”

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

     The next day came fast and no one dared to ask Bom anything. They just prepared her breakfast without asking what she would like having…, the prepared her clothes without letting her informed of what she is wearing. Everyone was trying their best to keep the volcano as calm as it can be. However, surprisingly she woke up beautifully it is as if nothing had happened yesterday. The morning went out perfectly with no shrieking, yelling or any scary sound made by her. Still they were all very much careful in case she remembers…

 

     “Good morning father” Bom greets brightly.

 

     Even her father was a bit startled, “Ohh? Yes darling, good morning” he replied simply.

 

     Her mother sat down comfortably, passing her daughter breakfast. “Will you be coming home late today? We will be having guest tonight you see”

 

     Bom drinks her juice and nodded, “I will be late, I have some work to do. I need to check some of the reports that I missed out yesterday” she replied simply; not even looking at her mother. “Ahh.. really? Well, you can just bring those reports home, and take a look at it here. The guests are very important dear…” her mother persuaded.

 

     Bom puts down her bread and butter, stood up and summoned for Seungri, “I have to get going, I have to meet some people” she said. “Early in the morning? What kind of people are you meeting early in the morning?” asked her father curiously. “Ahh well, just some people. I’m going!”

 

     Bom arrived safely at her company’s building but didn’t come out of her ride as she sits and wait for a person to come. “Yah Seungri ah, where the hell is your man? Why is he not here yet?! Do you think I have all day?!”

 

    “I’m sorry Bom sshi, I’ll go check on him. Maybe he misunderstood you and waited for you inside” he said. “What? Yah hurry go and get him, no one should know about him—if not I’ll be busted. HURRY!!! Make sure he is not in the building!!” she yelled anxiously. Seungri immediately follows her commands, leaving her in the car behind. Aishh… hope that no one caught a glimpse of that guy…

 

    Then out of nowhere came a man right in the driver’s seat and started the engine. From the back view she knew that he is definitely not Seungri. The startled Bom composed herself at first, “Hey who are you?”

 

     The man drove of quickly, making Bom helpless. The windows were tinted, and she is safely locked inside. For the first time in her life she feels as scared as hell that she didn’t even have the power to scream. Again she asks in stuttering manner, “Where are you taking me. Stop this car! Aren’t you going to stop this car?!!”

 

     He didn’t give her any response and kept on driving. “Yah, you’re so dead! Once my father knows that I’m missing, the whole city will come and find me, and by the time you are caught you will be dead!!!” she yelled; threatening him with her superiority.

 

     He snickered. “Haihh, what to do, once your father knows you’re with me I don’t think he’ll want anybody to disturb us”

 

     Wait… that voice!

 

    “Ji Yong sshi?”

 

     He turned around real quick, giving her a glimpse of him. “How are you today?” he said.

 

     Bom got herself away from him, “You?! How, how did you get in here?! What are you even doing here?!”'

 

     “If there is one thing that you need to know about me is that, whatever that you’ll able to do, I can do it better. And whatever you are going to do, I’ve done it first before you” he spoke. “What does that supposed to mean?!” confused Bom; still finding her way out of the car. “It means, when you were asking your right hand man to find out things about me, I’ve asked mine to find out about you first. Wahh.. you’re quite a woman”  he explains playfully.

 

     “So you had someone to investigate stuff about me?!”

 

     “I just did what I had to do. I knew right away after reading your profile that I can never go easy on you. That is exactly why I had to do this right now”

 

     Bom gave up on getting out of the car and composed herself once again. “What are you planning on doing exactly? Kidnap me? If that’s not the case, threat me on something? What?! What is it that you’re doing?!” she yelled.

 

     Finally, he stopped the car and parked right in front of a house; a very elegant and sophisticated looking house. He unfastened his seat belt and turned around to face her. He flaunts his killer smile and handsomely uttered, “I’m trying to get you to marry me”

 

     Bom stared at him blankly, expressionless.

 

     “That’s weird. My killer smile is not killing her…” he mumbled intentionally. “Are you planning a joke on me? Marry you? That is cute” she replied in anger. She was not amused, not tiny bit. She got out of the car, fixing her red 5-inches stilettos. “What place is this? Whose house is this?” she asks in rush.

 

     “It’s mine. Follow me, I’ll have my maid to serve you a cup of coffee”  he said simply.

 

     “You’re house?” uttered Bom; dumbfounded.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

 

          “Seungri, did you get what I’ve asked you to do perfectly?” asked the President. “Yes sir” he answered. “Perfectly?” Bom’s father making sure. Seungri hesitated in answer at first but quickly, “Yes!”

 

     “Good work… good work… I knew she would wake up in the morning so lovely without a motive” he said. Her Father knew that she had something up her sleeves and got Seungri on his side quick. He planned ahead of Bom with Ji Yong, crashing Bom’s plan on destroying Ji Yong for good. Seungri didn’t mean to interfere with the family’s personal issues, but there is one thing that he has been curious about. “Sir, are you really serious about this wedding? Aren’t you scared that Bom sshi will cause chaos if you keep on pushing her like this?”

 

     Bom sighs heavily, “What else can I do? I have no one but her; I can’t let her run the company with no one planting any respect for her. The least that I can do is to marry her off to someone that is as reliable and as gentle as Ji Yong. With Ji Yong by her side, I am confident she will last long to be my successor”

 

     Seungri understood what the President was saying but he still couldn’t resist on stating, “B-but if I may, I kind of agree with Bom sshi… I am not confident that Mr Ji Yong is as gentle as he looks”

 

     “Seungri! Don’t you dare say that about Mr. Ji Yong. I know that you place Bom’s interest very close to your heart but remember I’m doing this for her best!” said the President intensely. Seungri bowed in acknowledgement, feeling apologetic towards the president for what he said.

 

………………………………………………………………..

    

     “I don’t drink coffee” Bom acting sour.

 

     Ji Yong has been amazing in putting up with her attitude. He asked for the maid to change her drink. “What do you want instead?” he asked, getting his tie loose. “I want you to get lost” answered Bom straight. “Hmph.. Ottokae? This is my house; I don’t see the logic on getting lost out of my own house”

 

     “What is it that you want from me? I don’t like you, and I know that you don’t like me either. So why are you keeping up with mommy and daddy’s plan?” she asked seriously. “Give me a straight answer please”

 

     Ji Yong took a seat in front of her, gazing through her beautiful eyes. For a second he thought he had lost himself.

 

     “And…?” demanded Bom for his answer.

 

     Ji Yong snapped out of it, “Like I said, I want you to marry me”

 

     “Do you think this is some kind of game? Some kind of business? How can you say it so casually?” she crossed her legs in such a bossy style, trying hard to still be a player in this game. “You’re a business woman, and you like games don’t you? Why would it even matter how I say it? As long as you get what I’m saying and want from you… I don’t think there is really a problem” he said simply---  a good player he is.

 

     “What if I answer no?  I DON’T WANT to get married, especially with you”

 

     “Then that would be tough on you having to face your unwanted husband everyday” he replied mischievously.

 

     Bom raises her right eyebrow, “So you’re not planning on giving up?”

 

     He got serious and replied, “No. Not even a little”

 

     “So you’re totally bewitched by me huh? It’s insane right what this face can do to a person?” said Bom confidently; a bit full of herself. Making the conclusion on her own.  Ji Young laughed his heart out, with no mercy; he plastered shame on Bom’s face. “Why are you laughing? Is something funny? Do you find me funny?” said Bom, feeling insulted.

 

     “Yeah! you’re funny! You’re so funny its killing me” said Ji Yong in between his laughter. Bom glared at him motionless, feeling beaten. She got up instantly, couldn’t bear with his lack of respect for her. “Yah, where are you going? Sit.. sittt…” he said, ending his laughter in hardship.

 

     “If you want to have a talk then please have a talk with my lawyer. I have nothing to say to you, so you can just get your business done through my lawyer”

 

     Ji Yong quickly curbs her way, “You’re leaving already? I have so many things to talk to you about”

 

     “Like I said, you can say it all to my lawyer; in that case you won’t find me funny and really take what I say seriously” she said in a tone that is hardly to get ease about.  She walks a few steps thinking that she has gotten away by showing off her ego but yet again Ji Yong stopped her. Loosen himself up and properly stand in front of her, “You’re angry?”

 

     Bom avoided the eye contact. “Ohh… you’re angry… Why? Because I said you’re funny? I didn’t take you seriously?” he played with her. “Arasso, I’ll have the talk with your lawyer. It will be interesting what he will say against me. Are you going to take a restraining order against me? Good luck with that”

 

     Bom pushed him aside fiercely. “Good luck to you too”

 

      As soon as she got out from his house, she called her trustworthy lawyer on her phone. “Seunghyun yah! Hurry come and get me… I don’t want to burst out crying here cuz its too embarrassing , so come here quick so I can cry in front of you…” she said in trembling voice.  Seunghyun on the other hand was surprised, “Why? What happened? Where are you Bom ah?”

 

     “Just come! I don’t know here I am. Hurry…. I want to cry hurry Seunghyun ahhh!!” she sulked.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

    

     “You like it? I bought it on the way, they didn’t have peppermint and choc chip so I bought you strawberry instead” said Seunghyun in caring manner. Bom eats her ice cream without much feel into it. “I really hate that guy” she said, stabbing her spoon into her ice cream. Seunghyun was feeling uneasy with her dark mood. “Who? What did that guy do to you anyway?” he asked while driving her home.

 

     Bom’s face suddenly appeared near beside him, she was staring at him widely with her eyes. Seunghyun was definitely wavered by her exquisite looks. He blushed unknowingly, “W-why?” he asked sheepishly. “Seunghyun ah… do you think I’m funny?” she asked innocently.

 

     Seunghyun was puzzled with her question, “Funny? You are totally insanely funny!!” he answered with exaggeration, trying hard to cover up his shaking heart. “You think I’m funny too?!” Bom was feeling extremely sad with his answer. Quickly Seunghyun realized his mistake, “No.. I mean, you’re funny but you know, in a very pleasant way”

 

     “Pleasant way?” Bom once again stared at him with her shining eyes.

 

     “Ohh… you know.. cutely… charmingly.. funny…”  he answered in a tone hardly heard.

 

     Seunghyun is left with an expressionless Bom. His white cheeks slowly became redder and redder. Bom finally bring out her smile, feeling contented, “Really? I’m cute? Charming?!”

 

     Unintentionally Seunghyun smiled too, feeling as happy as she is. He was able to breathe normally again. Aihh, how can she look at me that way without realizing she is silently killing me inside?

 

     “Seunghyun… you always have a way on making me feeling better. I feel so lucky to have you, you know that right don’t you?” she said cheerfully. Seunghyun in extreme happiness, “I know…”

………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

     “Seunghyun,  it has been so long since you stopped by. What have you been doing all these time? Busy?” asked Bom’s mother. Seunghyun smiles charmingly, “Hmm, I have been quite busy these days. I hoped I’m not intruding or anything”

 

     The President in warm gesture shook his hand, “You are supposed to come visit us every day! How can you ask such question?” Bom’s mother continues, “Bom has been extremely hard to handle these days, with you around we can feel calm again”

 

     Seunghyun was amused by the statement and looked at Bom. “Oppa, they are forcing me to get married. Do you think I’ll just stay calm? What a joke” hissed Bom. The President cringes as Bom speaks. “It’s almost dinner time, why don’t you stay? We will be having guest that I would really like for you both to meet” said the President. Seunghyun nodded in agreement, “That would be nice”

 

     Bom went up her room feeling annoyed by everyone. Seunghyun oppa is acting all nice in front of mommy and daddy, how am I supposed to make him listen to me and help me out of this mess? Tchh..

 

     A knock was heard from her door, she knew it must be Seunghyun. “What do you want oppa?” uninterested Bom. “Aigoo… someone is getting wayyy more moody than before…” replied Seunghyun as he walked in. “What do you want….?!” sulked Bom. “Do you really hate getting married that much? Do you do you? Aigoo!” patted Seunghyun on her head gently. Bom hissed at him, not letting her guard down. “Hmm.. arasso… if you really hate it that much then there is only one thing we can do”

 

     She took interest with his unveiled idea. She looked at him with her hopeful eyes. Seunghyun almost drowned himself by her good looks, he braced himself and continued, “You live with me, spend all your days with me. I’ll take care of you. In that way you don’t have to be married!” he said it lively. Bom was rather disappointed with his idea; thinking that he was playing a joke on her. “Oppa, this is a serious matter. Isn’t that the same as getting married, it’s just that I’m doing it with you?”

 

     He coughed, feeling shy all of the sudden. How can she be so casual talking about marrying me. This girl… hisshh..

 

      “Why, you don’t like it if I were to be your husband?” he asks bravely.

 

      Bom look straight at him, “That would be great of course, I can play all day and won’t get scold by you or anybody” and she switches her eyes looking down, leaving her sentence hanging. Seunghyun was eager to hear what she will say next. “But that would never happen, so just forget it” she said simply. Seunghyun was puzzled. “Why wouldn’t it happen?” he asked seriously. Bom got up from her bed, “Who would marry her own oppa? They must be crazy to do so!”

 

     She grabbed her fluffy golden towel and wrapped her head with it. “Oppa, I need to take my shower”

 

     Seunghyun was sort of taken aback with what she said and didn’t give her much response. “Oppa? Seunghyun oppa!!”

 

     “Oh! Yeah, go and have your shower, I’ll wait down stairs…” he said, bit by bit gaining his sanity. As he walks out of her room, her last words keep on circling around his head.

 

     Who would marry her own oppa? I’m just an oppa to her… Am I no man to her?

 

     Bom relaxed herself for 20 minutes in her hot bathtub. Originally had the idea of never getting up and get dry, but thinking of Seunghyun oppa downstairs waiting to have dinner with her, she couldn’t refuse. She reached for her towel and wrapped it around her slim beautiful body. She took a glance of her self before that and snickered; Park Bom Lee, you are so amazing that is not even funny!

 

     She sings happily as she walks around her room, closing her eyes while dancing to the beat of her own tune. She came across her huge wardrobe room, and casually looks around the stuff she has. She couldn’t decide whether to wear her pure white silk night gown or her simple little black dress. With both dress looking so chic and elegant, she wonders whether she might be looking too dressed up in her own house?

 

     In the end she picked her white silk night gown, wanting to look slightly innocent tonight. Then as she was getting ready on putting on her dress, a man’s voice was heard behind her.

 

     “I think the black one suit you better”

 

      Bom froze instantly. Her shoulders were intense. She didn’t dare to turn back. Who could that be? “Seunghyun oppa, is that you?” she asks carefully. The voice answered yes. Then she could breathe again, her body became more relaxed and she turns around carelessly, “Why black? I like white better though.... GASPP!!”

 

     She dropped her white dress and puckered herself up again in split second. It is clearly wasn’t Seunghyun oppa. “You… what are you doing here?” the shocked Bom. He who was comfortably sitting on her bed smiled contented. “Wah… You’re looks and body is no joke”

 

     “Ji Yong sshi.. are you out of your mind? How dare you come into this room?!” she tightly wrap herself with her towel; trying hard not to lose them. He stood up with his hands in his pocket, handsomely he replied, “Why? Because I’m in a girl’s room? When I answered that I was Seunghyun, you didn’t seem so surprised. Yet you were rather comfortable”

 

     Bom couldn’t argue with his statement. Instead she insisted on asking repeatedly what was he doing in her room. “Bom, that gentleman downstairs… who is he to you that he can come in your room so casually. Especially when you are half , this way” he questions her as he comes close. Bom started to stutter, “What is it to you?! He is my oppa, don’t you get any silly ideas about me!”

 

     Ji Yong snickered, “I didn’t. I was just playing with you. I have no intention on having bad thoughts about my future wife”  he got off her bed, "But i do want to know if i have to compete for my future wife"

 

     Bom walks slowly away from him, grabbing her hair brush as a weapon to be used against him. His charismatic eyes scares and amazes her at the same time. “Don’t come near me. And stop saying weird things like I’m your wife or something!”

 

     Ji Yong walks eagerly up to her, showing off his y charisma and finally stoned her. She was trapped at the corner of her room with his face inches away from her nose. His height and sculptured toned body blocks her way and view for escape. He gazes into her eyes; he admits inside that this girl is beyond beautiful. So he smiles, admiring her.

 

     “Are you insane? Are you having some kind of a mental breakdown?” said Bom, avoiding her eyes to be gaze through. Her heart was beating really fast, she had never been treated this way before; so strong and bravely be faced upon. He was too handsome, she could die.

 

     Ji Yong then whispers into her ear, shaking her whole body, making her breathe faster than ever before, “Wear the black one, you look y in black”

 

     Slowly he stepped back and turned. He walks out, “Hurry, we have loads to discuss on the dinner time” toyed her with his daring charisma. Bom dropped her jaw, disbelieved, feeling mistreated. Wayyyyyy mistreated! How dare he, you just wait!! Ughhhh!!

 

     Later, Bom joins in dinner in her white dress--- signaling her stubbornness. Ji Yong smirked in amusement. “You look pretty Bom sshi” he complimented. The President was very pleased hearing his statement. “My Bommie  is very pretty right Ji Yong sshi? Wait till you see when she smiles, her smile is the best” said the proud father. Her mom squeezed in, “She got her good looks from my side of the family of course, with your wide chin and forehead—how can it come from her father’s? Haha”

 

     Everyone was very much amused with her mother’s joke. Bom sits motionless, expressionless. She fired, “Lately I actually think that I’m adopted. Considering how my parents couldn’t care less about my wish to not be married with a total nut case”

 

     Everyone especially the President was flustered by her words. Her father looks at her, “Bom ahh..” he said firmly. Bom ignored the glare and started eating first. “Okayyy let’s all eat…” her mother breaking the awkward moment. “Seunghyun ah, have you heard about Ji Yong sshi before? You must’ve heard of him before right? Such an important person in the business industry” said her mother. Bom increases her hearing sense to catch information about Ji Yong.

 

     Seunghyun smiles professionally, “Yes of course, actually I have met him several times before but couldn’t have a chance to speak to him before. It’s an honor” he said humbly. Bom couldn’t believe how kind and humble the people around Ji Yong is to him. She felt like throwing up. Ji Yong pays back his compliments, “I’ve heard about you too. Such a talented and honest lawyer you are known as Seunghyun sshi. I’ve always wanted to have a chat with you too”

 

     The President was once again extremely pleased. “You too should get to know each other more; you’ll be surprise how close you’ll get with each other!” Ji Yong nodded in thankful manner. Bom mimicked Ji Young’s gesture—mocking him. Ji Yong switched his attention towards Bom, “Do you like sports Bom sshi?”

 

     She chocked up, “What? Sports? No, nothing in particular” acting uninterested. Her vision of their last encounter in her room keeps coming back, making her nervous. “Oh, then how about arts. Don’t usually high class women like you find arts interesting?”

 

     Seunghyun answered on her behalf, “Bom is different than any other high class women. She has own take on things. Her tastes are particularly unique”

 

     Ji Yong understood his reply differently than others who thought Seunghyun was just stating his opinion. Ji Yong knew from the first sight of Seunghyun that he was inevitably in love with Bom. “Really? You sure know a lot of Bom… Seunghyun sshi?” responded Ji Yong in a manly manner. Seunghyun didn’t hold back, “Yes, Bom and I are close since we were little. We share so much”

 

     Bom was extremely happy seeing Seunghyun slowly being on her side. Ji Yong didn’t like being intimidated or looked down upon, so he bluntly stated his wish. “Upon marrying Bom sshi, I hope that I’ll share more with her in the future”

 

    Bom almost spurted out her drink. The President laughed pleasantly, “Of course of course. You and Bom will share so much together. You have the same ranking, the same taste, the same field in business… there is no way you both won’t work out well with each other”

 

     Seunghyun is obviously defeated with the President’s support for Ji Yong. They ended their dinner surprisingly with no chaos or hardship. Bom was behaving rather calm tonight and that somehow gave her parents hope. Bom wanted to escape to her room as quickly as she can but Ji Yong got in her way first. “We need to talk”

 

    Bom rolled her eyes as a sign of annoyance. “What else do you want to talk about? Marriage? I’m telling you that will never happen, so just save your energy for something more worthwhile okay?”

 

     Ji Yong grabbed her wrist and brought her outside, placing her at the center of her beautiful green garden. He was strong, no doubt about it. He can easily drag her out although she fought. “Listen, I’ve never tried this hard on something in my entire life. All I’m asking is your hand in marriage, why are you being so difficult?!”

 

     Bom was feeling rather absurd, “Listen to yourself? Who the hell are you to question my answer? No means no, you can’t force people on marrying you! Crazy bastard..” Ji Yong pulled her back to where she was standing, didn’t let her to get away. “A girl like you, heartless and cold like you, why would you care about marrying anybody? Wouldn’t you be satisfied to marry a guy like me? As high, as good looking, as rich as me? What more do you want?”

 

     What he said did prove a point.

 

     He continued, “Love? Is that what you look for in a guy? A guy to love you?”

 

     Bom glared in fury, refuse to answer his question. “No? Yeah, I thought so. Why would a woman like you need love anyway? All you care is about money. I have them, loadsss of them. You can spend them and still have many more left after you die”

 

     Bom finally couldn’t handle it anymore. “What makes you think you know what kind of person I am? Shouldn’t I be questioning your intentions? You obviously have no affection towards me. So why marriage? If there is person to be questioned, it is you! Don’t you think so?”

 

     Ji Yong let go of her wrist and calms himself down. Bom continues her speech, “You’re right, love doesn’t concerns me at all. But if I have to marry at the end of the day, that person will not in any way be you”

 

     Bom pushed Ji Yong aside and wanting to walk away. Instead, he blocked her yet again, and kneeled before her. He brought out a huge solitaire diamond ring; a ring as a beautiful as she is. Bom was caught in a situation she would never think of encountering. “Yah.. what are you doing?” said Bom in daze. Everyone gather to discover the noise from the garden was the two of them. Seunghyun almost dropped his heart seeing Ji Yong kneeling down, with a ring in his hand. Bom’s parents were so excited they could just die happily right that moment.

 

     Bom froze in shock. “Seriously, dude, what are you doing?!”

 

     Ji Yong looks up to her and said those words that supposed to appear romantic but yet, the way he said it came out rather harsh.

 

     “Park Bom sshi. Will you be my wife…, but not my lover?” charmingly he said in a tone only she could hear; leaving her confused and twisted.

 

.........................................................................................................................

 

 

FUHHHH. Okay, writing is really hard and tiring. Enjoyed it? Hope that you guys areeee