Love and Trust

The 's Love Story

 

      He draws a fake sinuous line on her skin, right above her cleavage while biting on her shoulder playfully. It tickles, thus she giggles. He likes her shy responds which made him go even more playful. He drags his y finger down between her two s; barely escaping through the tight and narrow path. She twitches while asking him to stop teasing. The morning light shines on her. Her milky white skin against the golden morning light creates sparkles and glitters.

 

     “You’re so beautiful” he murmurs in admiration.

 

     “Too beautiful even”

 

     Bom hates his words, there were too sweet. It is 10 in the morning and they are still in bed acting lazy, cuddling and playing around loving each other. “You’re beautiful too” she said as a reply. Ji Yong laughs a little. “But not as beautiful as me of course” she continues teasingly which made him laugh even more. He nods in agreement. She loves resting her head against his hard chest and smelling his manly scent. She kisses on his chest lightly. He could feel her lips pressing harder by the second time. A surprised breath escaped his mouth as she got herself on top of him; her body, skin against skin.

 

      Ji Yong was excited to see what she’s going to do next. But then, his phone rings. The two of them sighed heavily, feeling mutual hatred towards the sound of the ringing tone. Ji Yong reached for his phone and saw it was Chaerin. He picked it up, “Ji Yong sshi. You’re parents is searching for you. You need to go home”

 

     Reality checks in.

 

     Bom heard one or two words that Chaerin said; she could figure what is was all about. Her sad face could be read. Ji Yong acted calm, holding on her hand tightly. Ji Yong falls back on the bed, “Is Bom with you?” Chaerin asks. Bom held her breath not wanting to be navigated. However, Ji Yong answered yes which made her disappointed. Chaerin asked nicely for her boss to quickly fix the situation; to bring Bom back to her house and for him to face his frustrated parents. As he hung up, Bom slide off his body and went to pick up her clothes.

 

     “Where are you going?” asked Ji Yong.

 

     “I’m going home, just like you want. I’m going back to the place where we will be separated yet again” she said coldly.

 

     Ji Yong sighed in heaviness. He got off bed and went for her. He hugged her bare top and kissed at the nape of her neck. He whispered apologetically, “We need to fix things the right way if we want us to work out”

 

     Bom turned to face his face, “Or we could just go. Run away and be happy. You and me” she said.

 

     Ji Yong shook his head, rejecting the idea. “No we can’t. Let us be realistic and be mature about this. We have done wrong. No. I have done wrong. And I’m going to fix this. But I need you to be strong. Because if you are strong, I am too”

 

     She wass still eager with her idea. She got dressed and passes Ji Yong his. He wore it quick as he knows that Bom won’t listen to him, and would try to make things go on her way. Bom packed her things and Ji Yong’s, “We should go now, if we go now they won’t find us” she said, ignoring Ji Yong.

 

     He grabbed her wrist and stopped her tracks. “What are you doing? Come on” she urged. “We can’t do this Bom” he said. Bom hurled his hands away, stare at him in anger.

 

     “So you want to bring me back there? You want us to be separated? Is that it?!” she questioned.

 

     He wanted to hold her but she backed up which made him twitch.

 

     “No… you know that is not it. Why are you being so difficult? All I’m asking is for you to trust me that we can get through this if we just tell them how sorry we are. How we love each other” he explained.

 

     “I am being difficult?” she hissed. “Don’t you say that. The difficult one is you. You want us to go through the rough path when we clearly can just go freely without dealing with all these” she said. Ji Yong groaned; disbelieved. “Don’t you want your parents, your family to be in your life? If we leave now, we might lose them”

 

     Bom bit her lips. Ji Yong is not getting her point. She wants to be with him, only him. Her brows furrowed in frustration. “For once, don’t just do things the way you want too. Don’t just take without asking. Don’t be what they expect from you--- a woman who wants everything to go her way without considering other people’s feelings and expectations”

 

      “A ? Don’t be a is what you’re saying?” she cuts.

 

     He looked into her eyes, “You know that is not what I mean”

 

     “Bom, let’s not do this” he offered his hands; to be with him through this hardship. For the very first time, she genuinely refuses him. She left his longing hand and went out to leave. Ji Yong was indeed surprised. He thought the Bom he knew would never do that. She would never run away from her problems and face it.

 

     Bom too has her weak spot. And that weak spot is him.

 

………………………………………………………………………………….

    

     Ji Yong got a visit from Seungri back at his house. As expected, he was interrogated. He was shocked to know that Bom was still elsewhere and nowhere to be found. The Bom he knows won’t do anything reckless thus there was nothing serious to be worried about.  He rejected the idea of Seungri who thought there were together since last night. He wanted to keep their night escape as a secret not to burn the hearts of their elders. Seungri felt sorry for him and his miss. “The President is really upset. I think you need to stay away from him for the time being. The very best time to ask for his forgiveness is when he is calm. That is our President”

 

     He continued with his tip, “He might seem ruthless when he is angry, but he is a really nice man when he is not”

 

     Ji Yong smiled brotherly to him and patted his back as a thanks. He asked for Seungri to not be too worried about Bom. She’s a big girl, she can handle roughness all by herself. Maybe she needs a time alone for herself. After Seungri’s departure, and unexpected person came into his life once again. Dara appeared at his door step and his lips parted a bit; surprised.

 

      She looked thinner. Her face showed so much hurt and sorrow that she tried hard to hold in. “What brings you here?” he started. Ji Yong got a warm smile from her as a reply. He let her into the house and offered her a seat. She sat down quietly. “Do you want a drink? What would you like?” he asked.

 

     Dara looked up to him, “This is really weird… isn’t it?”

 

     “What is?” replied Ji Yong; glad that Dara is finally talking.

 

     “Us… things are so different now. You even talk to me differently” she said.

 

     Ji Yong understood her, but he didn’t want to drag the matter any further so he prepared her a drink. Dara looked at the glass of drink and said, “I’m not here to have a drink. Not wanting to catch up on things”

 

     “What do you mean?” asked Ji Yong.

 

     “Oppa… I miss you” she murmured.

 

     Her sweet voice he once adores sings those three words to him. He stayed silent. “I really do…” she said.

 

     “I regretted the way we parted. It was too quick and didn’t leave any room for a fix. We had so many promises to keep but we ended up breaking it” she continued. Ji Yong knew what was coming out of next, thus he braced himself.

 

     “Let’s get back together” said Dara.

 

     The room was silent after her last sentence. Ji Yong stuttered a bit, “W-we can’t”

 

     “The thing you have with Bom made you confused. Confused about your feelings towards her I get it. And I shouldn’t be too angry last time. But here I am. I am going to make everything clear. Your wavering heart, I shall calm it back down” she uttered.

 

     Ji Yong hated his position now. The idea of hurting the sweet Dara twice is just agonizing. Dara saw the messed up expression Ji Yong was unintentionally showing. She went to him and holds him. Her cold skin made him twitch. “Remember whenever you were having a bad time, I hugged you and you said that it felt like the world is yours? Don’t you want to get back that feeling all over again?” she trailed along his waist.

 

     “Don’t you want that?” she asked again.

 

     Slowly she curved her arms around his waist, brought her body close to him and hugged. The scent he used to love lingers into his nostrils. Indeed he felt at ease a bit, but he couldn’t ignore the bad feeling he felt. “Dara…” he spoke, wanting to stop her alluring action. Her innocent child like eyes once again bewitched him. The past they had together made him that way. He did love her before, thus the poor judgment.

 

     However, his heart was no longer hers. He could only adore her gaze but did not fall for it. He continued what he intended to, “I love Bom” he said. Dara didn’t quiver by his words and instead shut his mouth with an unexpected kiss. Ji Yong did not accept nor refused it. He stayed there silently, almost oblivious of the thing that was happening.

 

     Bom who was standing outside the sliding window saw what the two former love birds were doing. She clenched her fist in order to hold in the emotion turmoil she’s having.  Bom felt sorry for the way she acted earlier that morning, she wanted to apologize and finally listen to what Ji Yong had said. She gulps as she stare Ji Yong’s wide opened eyes to Dara’s kiss. Slowly, his eyes started to flicker as if he was going to pucker up to her touch. And he did. His eye lids closed and that was it. That what made Bom stepped away and ran from the scene.

 

     But if she had stayed for another second, she could’ve seen that the only reason Ji Yong puckered up was to push Dara’s lips away from him. “Stop!” he said.

 

     Dara was stunned by his action. She didn’t expect for him to react that way. “I am really sorry that I broke all my promises. I really am” he said. While cupping her small face, he continued “But it is only because those promises weren’t meant to be fulfilled. Our fate brought us here, where we should be”

 

     “Our fate brought us away from each other just to bring us to another person who we should be with” he ended. Dara faked her teary eyes, making Ji Yong feel more sorry. “What have I done wrong? All I did was love you” whimpered Dara. He couldn’t hold on to her shuddering shoulders.

 

     “You deserve better” he replied, almost tearing up.

 

     “But I don’t deserve you” she said lastly before making her way out the door.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………

 

     “Seungri said that Bom is still nowhere to be found. Unreachable still” informed Eun Hye. Seunghyun wandered around here and there around his house, his calmness decreases by the passing minute. “I cant just sit here and wait for news. I should go out and try to find her too” he said. Reaching for his jacket, Eun Hye stopped him. “Oppa, it is better if you keep yourself out of this. The President is still really angry, there is no way he’ll listen to you to get them back together” she reminded.

 

     “I wasn’t planning to” a short and sharp reply from Seunghyun.

 

     “What does that supposed to mean?” questioned Bom.

 

     Seunghyun didn’t feel like replying to her question. She insisted him answering as she asked again the question twice. He sighed and act bothered, “Ji Yong has messed things up big time. He does not deserve her. Things happen as it should. All that is left to do is to find Bom and bring her back home safely. Away from Ji Yong and—“

 

     “And what? And bring her here with you? Beside you?” interrupted Eun Hye.

 

     Seunghyun paused which Eun Hye continued, “Are you planning on separating them oppa?”

 

     “Are you?” asked Eun hye.

 

     He avoided her eyes, “He is not a good man Eun Hye”

 

     Eun Hye smirked; disbelieved. “Well it seems like you’re not that good of a man yourself too oppa” she sneered. Seunghyun knew that Eun Hye words would stab. “Bom loves that man, you and your selfish motive trying to break them up just because you see the chance. How can you see yourself any better?” she fired.

 

     “You don’t know anything” replied Seunghyun shortly.

 

     “What? What is it that I do not know?” asked Eun Hye, asking for him to turn around and face her.

 

     “How much you love her?”

 

     “How long you’ve waited for her?”

 

     “How you deserve her better than anyone else?”

 

     Her never ending question urges Seunghyun to turn and glare at her fiercely. But she didn’t tremble. “I love you. I’ve waited long too. But I have never think that I deserve you better than anyone else” she said.

 

     “You can look at me like I am a child, like I don’t know the meaning of the word love as I speak it”

 

     “But don’t you look at me and say that it is okay for you to steal someone else’s love just because you think you deserve it more. You might say I do not know love, but don’t you say I do not know greed”

 

     Seunghyun hated the fact that she is right. He hated it so much that he ignored her words and left anyway. As the door slammed, Eun Hye finally dropped a tear. It hurts too much. Far too much.

 

…………………………………………………………………………….

 

     “You come here once again not to bring my daughter home, but to plead to have her back?”

 

     Ji Yong was on his knees, bowing his head down in silent. “Please, Ji Yong. Bring Bom home, we are all so worried” said Bom’s mother. Ji Yong felt heavy as he answered, “I don’t know where she is myself”

 

     The President sighed with a slight groan. The stress is too much. He couldn’t bear to look at Ji Yong without hatred. “Just get out of my sight. You are never going to win me over. Bring Bom back to me, and I shall forgive you. But never will I accept you again” he said.

 

     “Dad” Ji Yong spoke.

 

     “It is true; I have done many things wrong. But I also did one thing right, and that is to love your daughter. That one thing, I did not lie” he said. As he was not getting any respond, he continued “Isn’t that what matters? We love each other. The things I did in the past, it is all youth mistakes. I am sure you have done some of that when you were young”

 

     “Don’t you dare and try to make sense of you’re wrong doings” The President replied.

 

     “I am not. I am admitting to my mistake, but you as an elder also have to admit that these mistakes are inevitable. Mistakes that I need to commit in order to understand life”

 

     “I am still too young. Young people make the most mistakes” ended Ji Yong.

 

     The elder came to him and asked for him to stand up. He took a good look at Ji Yong and patted on his shoulder.

 

     “Bring Bom back to me, sign the divorce paper, and don’t you ever show your face here ever again”

 

…………………………………………………………………………….

 

     Everything about her is so repulsive.

 

     Bom grimaced as she looked at Dara. Nothing about this creature is beautiful. She is obnoxious and she makes Bom sick. She knows what she saw earlier was just another one of Dara’s dirty tricks to get Ji Yong back. The kiss that they shared, it wasn’t real and she was sure of it. It did not break her but instead fired her up to go up against this small .

 

     “You know my place. I see you’ve done your homework” said Dara, pouring a glass of cold water for Bom. Like a lady Bom accepted the offer and drank. “Of course, don’t I need to be up on my tip toes when it comes to you?”

 

     “I saw what you did today. It is pathetic that you think you still have the chance” sneered Bom. Dara paused for a second, thinking that Bom didn’t see what really happened after the kiss. She probably was too angry that she left before she could see how Ji Yong shoved Dara off. She took the golden opportunity to mislead Bom, “Well, my kiss gave me the chance. He agreed that misses me, misses us”

 

     “He wouldn’t” a sharp respond from Bom.

 

     “Well, he did” replied Dara.

 

     “I don’t believe you. You know why? Because you’re a liar; a filthy lying who acts weak to get what she wants”  said Bom, taking a step forward as she puts down her glass of water. “You call that weak? I call that genius” Dara uttered.

 

     “What is it that you want? Money? Rank? Cause I bet his love is not in the top of your list” questioned Bom.

 

     Dara smirked, “I want it all”

 

     She saw Bom’s disgusted face and knew she had her.

 

     “Love? Well it was fun playing lovers with him; I get to have a generous amount of pleasure being in the arms of a capable handsome man. But you know what they say, if the money’s not there so does the capability.  No more words needed, he is nothing without his money” admitted Dara confidently.

 

     “So what you’re saying is that there was no love involved ever? It is all along about the money?” asked Bom, making sure.

 

     “Love is gay. Money is real” replied Dara; making her every words clear.

 

    “You’ve gone so far to make sure you get what you want. You even sacrificed him, and ask him to marry someone else just so you can stick with him in one way or another. Are you even human?” Bom disbelieved.

 

     “You know what Bom? Just cut the crap. I get it that you come all the way here just to understand things as you know you’re going to lose. But really though, you’re relationship with him is over, so you can just go off” she said. “So you know? You know the fact that Ji Yong and I are in a bad shape? I wonder how you got such personal info” replied Bom.

 

     “Unless it is you who made it happened. Am I right?” asked Bom.

 

     Dara smiled with satisfaction, loving the fact that she is about to bury Bom.

 

     “Listen honey, I just did what I had to do. Separating you both is just part of the plan as for me to get what I need. You’ve had your share of fun, its time to get back to reality”

 

     “It is OVER” highlighted Dara. Her winning smirk shined as she sat down on her sofa.

 

    Then Bom’s sudden change of expression scared her. Bom’s frustrated eyes turned calm as she curves her lips to the side. "I guess you're right. it really is over" Bom said. A cunning smell lingers around the room. Bom took out her phone from her back pocket and went around her living room as she presses the play button.

    

     “What is it that you want? Money? Rank? Cause I bet his love is not in the top of your list”

 

     “I want it all”

 

     “Love? Well it was fun playing lovers with him; I get to have a generous amount of pleasure being in the arms of a capable handsome man. But you know what they say, if the money’s not there so does the capability.  No more words needed, he is nothing without his money”

 

     “Love is gay. Money is real”

 

     “I just did what I had to do. Separating you both is just part of the plan as for me to get what I need. You’ve had your share of fun, its time to get back to reality”

 

     Her every words was unconsciously recorded. Everything was in there; the lies, the scheme…, everything. Dara’s eyes widened as she follows Bom's every moving gesture. Her lips shuddered in fright and she knows that she is in a deep trouble. Bom went into her room and started to speak from a far.

 

     “Thank you Dara, for making everything so easy. I didn’t think that it would go this smooth” she shouted a bit. Her voice lower as she heard the steps of Dara walking towards her, “You said all the things needed to be heard. So thank you”

 

     “Very much” she ended as she turned around smiling at the frame with Ji Yong and Dara’s picture in it. “It’s funny, you don’t love him but yet you have his picture beside your bed. A bit cheesy don’t you think?” commented Bom. In a split second, Dara suddenly attacked her and snatched her phone fiercely. Bom acted quick and reached for her hair, she pulled it and a loud moan escaped from Dara.

 

     Although she was smaller than Bom, her hunger to win made her stronger than what she is. She managed to escape Bom’s pulling hands and she started to bite on Bom’s arms. It hurts as Dara bit it with no mercy. A deep red mark could be seen and felt by Bom as she let go of her grip from Dara. But still, Bom managed to ignore the pain and grabbed Dara’s feet. She took her down by great force and started to fight for her phone back.

 

     Dara pulled out  a dirty move as she pulled Bom’s hair back with no mercy and again bit on Bom’s other arm. Bom couldn’t handle it thus Dara managed to escape her once again. The window was wide open and Dara saw that as her only solution at the time. Bom could read her mind and quickly wanted to stop her. Unfortunately, Bom only managed to snatch off the long green keychain she had on her phone and saw her phone being thrown out far out the window. Dara’s apartment was on level 2 and Bom knew she still has the chance to save the remaining evidence.

 

     She got up on her feet, ignoring how miserable she looked after the fight and ran out to get her phone back. Dara was also quick on her feet and started chasing her. At the hallway outside Dara’s apartment, they started fighting again; rummaging harshly on each other’s body. But this time, Bom’s anger has taken over and she attacked her for real. Bom got on top of Dara and started slapping and beating her.

 

     Dara who wanted to use Bom’s unconscious action as an advantage let Bom does what she wants to her. Three people who came out of their apartment then saw what happened and became witness of Bom’s violence. It was perfect. One of Dara’s many beautiful tricks. She acted what she knows best and that is weak and helpless. Tears starts to fall, and the moans were louder than ever. The word ‘stop’ escaped several times and she sounded pleading.

 

    Bom who was suddenly aware of the situation snapped out and stood. She was in a very tight spot, and there was no room for explanation. The fate was reversal.

…………………………………………………………………..

 

          Seungri who got the call from Bom alerted Ji Yong first before anyone else. It is because of Bom’s unfavorable state Seungri couldn’t inform the President as to not let things fuel up any further. Ji Yong who arrived at the Police Station hurried over to bail her out.

 

     Bom was seen weary and frustrated.

 

    Ji Yong was informed that Dara didn’t press any charges against Bom, and he had heard the three witnesses’ story. He was disappointed at Bom but didn’t really want to make a big deal out of it. He then saw Dara, who also appeared as tired and messes up as Bom, but probably a little bit more sorry looking. He went up to Dara first which made Bom’s heart beats insecurely.

 

     “Are you okay?” Bom heard from a far. She hated his worried eyes he showed Dara. Bom knows that how calm Ji Yong looked, he must’ve still misunderstood. It is Dara over Bom; every time.

 

     She didn’t stare at them too long; couldn’t bear it.

 

     After a few of touch on Dara’s cheeks, he came to her.

 

     “Are you okay?” he asked.

 

     Bom refused to answer as she was hurt and angry. Not wanting to burst at the scene, she held her boiling anger down and kept silent. Ji Yong too had his patience but he didn’t want to spoil the calmness. He was really disappointed with Bom who he thought has yet again doing things without thinking. He had the story line made up by Dara and other three witnesses that Bom came to Dara’s house to attack her as she accused Dara to spill the unwanted beans on her dad.

 

     “Let’s go. I’ve bailed you out” he said.

 

     She shoved his hand away and said, “I was there to make her confess. To make her admit what she really is”

 

     “Everything that you all are seeing right now; that pitiful, sorry weak looking face is all just an act! I’ve seen it all and heard it all. I came to her house to expose her dirty act!” Bom shouted.

 

     Ji Yong held her shoulders, “What are you talking about? Don’t do this here Bom” trying to calm her down.

 

     “You’re not listening to me Ji Yong. For once, listen! She has been deceiving you all along; it is all about the money. She never loved you!” she said. Dara appeared more pitiful as she shows her slow and confused look.

 

     “Look at her! She’s making those sad eyes up! I’ve recorded them all, she admitted. But she took my phone away and threw it out of her window. She attacked me as I attacked her. We fought but she pretended to be beaten when she saw those three people were watching!!” explained Bom further; not wanting to be misunderstood by Ji Yong no more.

 

     Ji Yong looked at Dara, having a little trust and doubt at Bom’s realistic looking statement. Dara yet again fooled him with her helpless eyes.

 

     “She saw us oppa… she saw us kissing. That’s why she attacked me” Dara murmured.

 

     “I am so sorry… my selfish motive has yet again created problems for both of you… I am sorry” she started to whimper. Bom immideatly couldn’t feel her legs and trembled by Dara’s fake statement.

 

     “What a ing !!!” Bom shouted, wanting to grab Dara’s hair again and pulled it off her head once and for all. Ji Yong stopped her and asked for all the officers to calm down. “Bom, this is not the time to pour all your anger. If you’re mad at me, then take it out on me! Don’t you hurt Dara, she has nothing to do with all of these!”

 

     Ji Yong was clearly seen defending Dara. Seungri once again got to see the side of his miss that sees helpless and wronged. But he couldn’t have any say in there. Ji Yong then continued, “We kissed but nothing happened, I refused her. And your dad knows about us because in one way or another the secret will be revealed anyway. You can’t keep a secret in this world. It has to come out sooner or later. So don’t put this blame on her”

 

     Bom appeared teary all of a sudden. Her lips shuddering and so does her shoulders. She rejected his hands and said, “You still don’t have trust in me. You say you love me but you don’t trust me”

 

     Ji Yong was again put in a tight spot.

 

     “It has always been this way. I always have to fight for your trust. I’ve gain your love but not your trust, how ridiculous is that?” she questioned sincerely. Ji Yong didn’t mean to hurt her so he wanted to embrace her, but she refused. “Seungri…” she calls.

 

     Seungri made his way to her miss, “Yes…”

 

     Ji Yong held her hand once more, but this time Seungri was the one who shoved it off. “Enough” he said and wrapped his miss with his jacket. He brought Bom out of the Police Station and left the two former lovebirds. Bom was holding her tears in but burst anyway as she was in the car. Seungri had to hear her sad moans all the way home.

 

     Ji Yong looked at Dara and he felt confused. Not knowing what to say, he just curved his lips bitterly. It meant to be a smile but it came out wrong. He offered to bring Dara home and she accepted it after faking to refuse it the first time. Bom’s last words to him made him wonder. Who is to trust and who is not? A person he thinks he knows for a very long time, or the person who he loves and known to be a schemer around town?

 

     But still, the suspicion is still there.

 

……………………………………………………………………

 

 

      Bom didn’t meet up with her parents first and went straight up to her room. As her mother knocked on her door repeatedly, she shouted “I’ll get a divorce alright! So just please leave me alone!!!”

 

      Her mother stopped as she knew her daughter didn’t want to be consoled or warmed. She just wants to release. The father asked for the wife to keep calm and let their daughter be. Seungri couldn’t bear to see Bom like that, so he called upon someone he used to rely on whenever his miss were unhappy. Seunghyun immediately made his way to see Bom.

 

     He was nervous as it has been a while since he is needed for Bom. He remembered how he used to have her in his arms, making her feel calm and protected. His heart was beating in speed as Bom let him into the room. Just like it used to be, he was the only one who managed to be with her when she is in her most vulnerable state. He didn’t ask her anything as there was nothing to be asked.

 

     Bom who got into bed with her faint eyes also said nothing. He got beside her and lay next to her. He locked her into his arm, and made her turn around and face him. He kissed her forehead and promised that everything will be okay.  Bom started to cry and her body shudders in sadness. She sounded sorrowful which broke Seunghyun’s heart.

 

     “I should’ve never let him win. I should’ve never let him get to you” he regretted.

 

     “I am so sorry” he whispered as he hugged her tight.

 

     “Shhh… shhh…” he calmed her down.

 

     Bom grabbed him tight and buried her face into his broad chest; crying in full sadness and disappointment. Her heart cracked and shattered in his embrace.

 

     “You’ll be alright. I am here now, you’ll be alright”

 

............................................................................................

 

 

This chapter does seem too long after i re-read it. haha, maybe i was feeling too sorry for those who are waiting for an update. but i hope you guys still be able to understand and enjoy this chapter. it contains loaaaddss of drama though. ahaha. a sad and frustrating chapter i must say.

 

see yah !!