Welcoming The New Jung,The Kwon

Because He's A Jung, and She's A Kwon!

Yunho quietly watched the girl who was sitting politely in the middle of her parents,across his mother's seat.He never knew she was here too,always,joining this lame gathered with the others.If only he knew it before,he would've never looked for an excuse to skip this often gathering.

She was there,looking more beautiful than he first saw her.The same girl he knew two years ago,in a wedding ceremony.The same girl who made him promise to throw away all his precious comics.The same girl who he wanted to marry even if he was only thirteen that time.The same girl who insisted to marry Kim Tae Woo,instead of him.The Kwonnie.

He never got to see her again after the wedding party,years past,but he knew,he'd like her always.He approached her after the dinner,when she was playing with the little Taemin with joy.

"Hei,mind if I join you guys..?"

Both of them looked up and smiled as the girl shifted her position,allowed him to sit beside her. 

"Hello there Jungie....",The girl smiled,without looking at him.

Yunho blinked twice,suprised to hear her remark."You remember me?".

The girl nooded,didn't pay much attention to Yunho.

"You've grown up a bit".Yunho said,watching her pinched Taemin's cheek."And you looks more beautiful than before,Kwonnie".

"Yuri.My name is Yuri.But you can call me Yul".

Yunho smiled.He knew it already.His mother mentioned it to him after he told her about their meeting in the chapel,only to be greeted by a fierce looking Jung Ji Won.

"She's Yuri.Kwon Yuri.And I'm strictly warn you Yunnie,don't try to be close to her.She's a Kwon.Understand?!"

Yunho couldn't understand the point his mother tried to bring to actually,but he nooded.And yet,he was here right now,listening to the cheerful young Kwon,talking about her teddy bear,her teachers,her annoying ballad steps,everything!.But he liked it somehow.He loved being close to her.

But their conversation interrupted when Kwon Ji Woo came.She smiled to him,before dragging Yuri with her roughly to a dark corner.Curiosity killed him,making him followed them,watching Ji Woo grabbed on Yuri's arm tight.He could see Yuri winched and her eyes widened.Ji Woo bent down,pressing her hands harder and Yuri groaned.

"Remember what I told you before,Kwon Yuri?.You should never be a close friend to him.He's a Jung,Yuri...."

Yunho saw Yuri's hands shaking,trembling in fear.He never knew Kwon Ji Woo would be that menacingly fierce.She was  always so sweet in her personality.His mother talked about her a lot,and what he saw in front of him,was so suprising.He thought Yuri would never see her again after that.He thought Yuri would hate him for making her scolded by her mother.But he never thought he was wrong.

They met again,three days later when the Kwons held up a party for their business friends.He wondered around the Kwons' mansion,suprised when he saw Yuri waving at him behind a huge vase.He came closer,when his parents was busy talking,approaching her silently.

"I thought you'll never come!".Yuri greeted him excitedly before grabbing Yunho's arm and  they climbed up the staircase,quietly not to make sound.Yuri brought him to her bedroom,showing him her teddy bear she mentioned before.They sat there at the balcony,with Yuri telling him how big the brown bear meant to her.Yunho didn't ask her the things happened with her mother in the hotel before,he didn't want her to be sad.

Suprisingly,Kwon Ji Woo appeared in front of them.Her eyes looked at him fiercly,asking him to leave.Yunho hesitated a bit,slightly afraid if Ji Woo would've done something to hurt Yuri again.He left the room and stepped to the stairs when he heard Yuri yelled inside.Ji Woo came outside afterwards,with Yuri's bear in her hand.Yuri rushed outside later,tried to catch up Ji Woo's pace.

"Umma,please don't!"

"Yul,you seriously need to learn a lesson!"

Yunho's feet glued to the ground,unable to move.He saw Yuri was begging her mother with tears as Ji Woo picked up a scissors and  without hesitation,cut off the bear's puffy ears.

"Umma!!"

"Promise me you'll listen to me Yuri!!!"

"I will!!"

"Don't go near that Jung boy again!!"

Seeing Yuri's silence,she roared again."Yuri!"

Ji Woo brought the scissors to the bear's tummy,ripped them apart hardly and threw it down,with the cotton wool flew around the place,scattered.Yuri lost her voice with fear written around her face.

Yunho was about to move closer when a hand gripped him hard from behind.Jung Ji Won glared at him,pulling him to go down the stairs.And he was grounded that whole months when her mother accidently found out that he secretly bought a teddy bear for Yuri,as a replacement.

For that moment,he knew,that this was a serious matter.Being close to Yuri was a serious matter.He didn't want to see Yuri's frighten face again,he didn't want to see her tears.So they continued their relationship as a secret,and they didn't mind that.As long as they love each other's present,even if they've to fake their affinity. 

 

Yunho smiled while standing with proud at the altar.The air was full of anticipation as he anxiously waiting for the priest to finished his word.He glanced at his bride beside her,feeling his heart started to thump violently.From the moment she made her grand entrance earlier,he couldn't feel his own feet.

Even she had her face covered with veil,Yunho could really imagine how gorgeously amazing Yuri would be.Her white dress hugged her curves tightly,making it even more possible for turned him on the spot,by only looking at her.Her upper hair was pulled up into a perfect bun,her remaining dark hair was flawlessly falling over her shoulders.Kwon Yuri is really an amazing woman.

"I,Jung Yunho,take you,Kwon Yuri,to be my lawfully wedded wife,to have and to hold,from this day forward,for better,for worst,for richer,for poorer,in sickness and in health,until death do us apart." 

"I,Kwon Yuri,take you,Jung Yunho,to be my lawfully wedded husband,to have and to hold,from this day forward,for better for worst,for richer for poorer,in sickness and in health,to love,to cherish and to obey,till death do us apart."

"You have declared your consent before the church.May the Lord in his goodness strenghten your consent and fill you both with blessings.For love is truly the greatest gift we are given to share.Delight in each other's company and never take each other for granted..."

Yuri's heart pounded hard,waiting for the next word to come,

"...by virtue of of the authority vested in me,...I now pronounce you Husband and Wife.You may kiss the bride".

Yunho came closer as he lifted up her veil.First revealed Yuri's enchanting strawberry lips,and her heavenly shaped nose with her rosy pinchable cheeks.Her deep dark eyes greeted him next,followed by her smooth forehead.There was a few strands of hair behind her ears,making her slender neck looks very appealing.Yunho smirked as he brought his lips down to hers,fully savoured her enticing lips.

He could feel the Kwons eyes burned in anger,with his own parents breathing grew faster and deeper.Yunho was trying hard not to shoved his tongue to hers,as he usually did to her.Yuri pulled apart instantly,with her eyes twinkled,warning him to control himself.He smirked,

"Welcome to my life,Jung Yuri". 

 -----------------------------

Yuri listened quietly at the girls' conversation.Choi Sooyoung was probably making everyone gone nuts with her jokes.Yuri just smiled lightly at them,as she felt extremely uncomfortable right now.Her eyes wondered wildly,searching for him.Her husband.Her husband,Jung Yunho.She smiled sheepishly at the tought.

Everyone was here,enjoying this wedding after-party,and she been able to see Kwon Sang Woo's eyes glanced over her few times,probably making sure Yunho kept his two metre radius distance from her.From the corner of her eyes,she could definately see a guy was keeping an eye on her,for a long time now,ever since she stepped on this hall.It somehow made her uneasy,feeling ,and Yuri didn't think twice to approach him.

"Why do you stare at me all the time?"

The guy didn't move.His cold eyes still locked at hers,making her shivered."You're attractive.Everyone is looking at you"

"But no one look at me like you do".

"Oh.Did I bother you?"

"Of course". 

The guy smiled,flashing some kind of aura around him,that made Yuri stay,couldn't at least feel her own feet to move away from him.

"I'll try not to look at you then.If...",he looked at Yuri with his narrowed eyes,"...if that's what you want,Yuri-sshi".

Yuri scowled as she turned her head sideway,escaping his intense stare."You didn't answer my question earlier".

"Well,mostly because I can't look away..?"

Yuri freezed,feeling uneasy to the situation.

"I'm Kim Jaejoong and it's my pleasure to know you".Jaejoong reached out her hand and shook them lightly before continued,"and I think you must be happy to know me too".

"Pordon me?"

"How long have you been with Yunho?"

Yuri fought his stare,unsure wether he was an enemy or a friend.

"I know him very well Yuri-sshi,and he's not a good guy for you...".Jaejoong continued as Yuri kept quiet.

"....you should stop this arranged marriage before it gone too far.Before it's too late."

Jaejoong still looked at her,before someone tapped on his shoulder.

"I believe that you knew her already Jae".Yunho came beside him,his eyes locked immedietly with the girl in front of him.

"Of course,what a beautiful wifey you got here man.Hope you two can get along very well..".Both of them laughed,ignoring Yuri on her stiff state.

"Yuri-sshi,your make-up are ridicolously painted over your face.I think you should find a better place to hide".Yunho narrowed her eyes,revealing his true feelings when his eyes met Yuri's.

"Oh well.Please excuse me for a while..".Yuri bowed leaving both Jae and Yunho.

Yunho turned sideway,smiling at Jaejoong."I need to get some fresh air."

------------------------

"Are you feeling happy?"

They were dancing slowly in the dark hallway,pretty sure that nobody wouldn't come to this site of the ballroom,as everyone was enjoying themselves inside.Yuri wanted to remember every detail about this day,for when she lay awake at her own bedroom,feeling nervous and anxious at the same time,while she was getting ready with her wedding dress,and to this very special moment with Yunho.

Yuri closed her eyes and smiled,thankful for this quiet seconds alone with him."Why should I?"

"You have an opportunity to dance waltz with a fantastic man right now".Yunho was quiet for a moment,one hand playing with Yuri's scented hair,as his breath brushed on her cheeks.

Yuri chuckled very softly,making Yunho pressed his palm on her waist harder."No.Not really".

Every single thing seemed absolutely perfect that night for both of them.Their heartbeats,the crickets,the rythm of their breathing,the way their feet danced together,holding them closer to each other.Neither of them spoke a word,as their gaze towards each other already did the works,showing the love flame,burning wild in their eyes.

"Hey love..".

Yuri's stomach tighten,feeling her heart clutched her breath away,as Yunho called her.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Mmm..".Yuri buried her gaze at him,locking their eyes together,letting their bodies lingered against each other when their breath escaped more heavily.

"Will you stop staring at me like that?.I can barely breath right now...",Yunho face came closer,"...my pants are getting tighter now by only looking at your y eyes".

Yunho ran his tongue on Yuri's earlobe,sending shivers down her spine.Their heartbeats could be heard from afar,with their heat warmed each other's body despite the cold,humid night outside the hall.

"Jungie..",Yuri tighten her grip on Yunho's hand as his lips danced along her neck,"...that Jaejoong earlier,how well do you know him?".Yuri hardly finished her word when Yunho on her sweet spot.

"He's one of my friend.Of course I know him.Why do you ask,sweet?".

"Well,he likes you,obviously!".

"What?!".Yunho pulled away,instantly looked at the girl in front of him.

"I'm sure he's in love with you".

"Huh?"

"Did you get involved in a somekind of romantic relationship with him behind me?!"

Yunho raised his eyebrows,watching Yuri's tempting lips was forming a pout with her brows knitted high.He didn't answer her question yet he pulled her closer to him before he took her hand and brought them one by one to his lips,kissing her palms,her knuckles and her fingers passionately.

"Silly Jung Yuri.And now who's being a stupid?".

"Theorically,I'm a Jung now.So it's not possible if I shared the same stupid genes as you.Plus,I don't want to be married to a gay".

Yunho traced Yuri's face from her forehead to her chin.He reached out and cupped the back of her neck with one hand,while his other one caressed her chin and titled it up,making her facing him completely.Yunho slightly brushed his lips to hers,with his hand roamed over her back,squeezed her lightly on her bottom.Yuri gasped as her heartbeat thumped harder.

Holding her closely,he bent forward,straight to his lips,as he crushed his lips to hers.Their bodies touched from head-to-toe,colliding together with every movement they've made.Yuri melt in Yunho's tight embarace,as the kiss grew hotter and more intense.Yunho her lips and she allowed access,before their tongues entwined.Yuri pulled herself apart,tried to catch her breath.

"Is that kiss enough to prove you that I'm not a gay?".

Yuri hid her smile,looking at him,"Nope".

"Really?..",Yunho cupped Yuri's chest and squeezed them,making her gasped."...and now?".He whispered seductively in her ears.when a moan escaped her lips.

"OH MY GOD!".

They both turned around,very shocked to see a figure stood still,eyes widened and mouth ajar.

............................................................

 

# thanks a lot dear valuable readers,for subscribing,commenting and viewing.

with love,

bonbilly.