What They Didn't Know About Jungie and Kwonnie

Because He's A Jung, and She's A Kwon!

"Your mother is so annoying,babe".

Yuri stared fiercely as she slapped her hand up against Yunho's bare chest,instinctively pushed herself to the edge of the bed,before Yunho pulled her torso down hard against his and rolled her over on the bed.

"Kwon Yuri,open the door!"

Kwon Ji Woo's voice didn't stop Yunho from Yuri's lips,with his hands encircled her shoulders,ignoring the knocks on the door while his hands squeezing them with joy.

"Yunho stop!".Yuri closed her eyes in Yunho's embarace,pleading him to stop and bit her lips,preventing herself from moaned.Using her strength,she pushed him and crawled away,panting heavily and glared at him,harshly tossed the scattered clothes on the ground to Yunho's lap,gestured him to wear them.The knock on the door became more louder,as Kwon Ji Woo's voice sounded like a roar of a mighty dragon.Yuri dressed herself in hurry,with her trembling hands and shaking legs.

"Hurry up Jungie,we need to get dressed!".Yuri whispered loudly,annoyed to see Yunho still laid on the bed,laughing at her softly.

"Alright.I'll get the door for you".

Yuri's mickey mouse slipper flew across the room and hit the still--Yunho in the head,vanishing his idiotic grin right away.Yunho approached her slowly,with his eyes held some sort of emotion in them.Yuri tried to ignore his presence,kept herself busy fixing her hair,when she felt Yunho's warmth behind her.

"Yuri dear,are you okay?.open the door now!".

Yuri quickly turned around,grabbing Yunho on his arm and pulled him to her bathroom.She pushed him inside the bath tub,making sure everything seems normal.

"Are we going to take a bath together,Kwonnie babe?",Yunho ,as he leaned his face closer.

"Shut up Yunho.This is not funny at all.Keep quiet in here untill I ask you to come out!"

Yuri ran outside,inhaling before she opened the almost-broken door,due to the hard pressure her mother gave on it earlier.

"What take you so long Yuri....?"

"I was in the bathroom umma!"Yuri cut off immedietly,didn't want to hear another question.

"And since when,you got your door locked?"

Yuri bit her lips,looked down at her toes."Did I?.I didn't even realize that..".She faked a laugh with her eyes kept on looking down to her feet.

"You seems weird..."Ji Woo looked at her daughter and sighed,

"I need you to go to the office.We have something to discuss with you.It's about your future.I'll tell Doojoon to pick you up."

Yuri lifted her face,nooded as her mother pecked her cheeks and left.She entered her room,didn't mind the grinning Yunho who was just came out from the bathroom.She was still thinking about her mother's instruction to her.She already told her parents about her unreadiness to work at the company yet,so they would probably discussed about something else.Something more serious..?

She pushed Yunho away when he pulled her on his arm and stole a peck on her lips as she pouted.

"You need to go now.Doojoon oppa will come here anytime soon!"

 -----------------------------------

Yuri held onto Doojoon's hand and pressed it hard,abruptly locking his pace making Doojoon quickly turned his head sideway,as he raised an eyebrow to the girl beside him.

"Yul,what's wrong?"

Yuri lifted her face,allowing Doojoon to sense the bothering looks on her face.

"Oppa,do you have any idea,why am I here right now?"

Doojoon lifted his shoulder."No".

"You're working with them.Of course you do!"

Yuri stomped her feet,as they echoed trough the silent hall in the huge company.

"Well,Yuri aghassi...For your information,my works does not include any of your business with them,alright?".

Doojoon chuckled and dragged the pouting Yuri along to the room at the end of the floor.

"Baby Yul-ah.The Jung is right,you know.You'll get a wrinkle soon if you keep on pouting like that!"

Yuri ignored him,as she still felt nervous,wondering the main reason,on why her parents told her to come to this huge building so early in the morning.She didn't like the sound of her mother's voice earlier,as indicated the seriousness of the matter they would discussed with her later.Yuri's heart pounded hard,afraid of her fate if they would talk about her and the young Jung.She would be dead if they knew about her secret affair with Jung Yunho,eventhough it was so tiny possiblities for them to know it yet.

They entered the room and greeted by the standing Kwon Sang Woo.Kwon Ji Woo sat on his side,smiled at her daughter as she stepped inside.Yuri sat down in front of them,her eyes widened when Sang Woo spoke right away.

"Honey,we have arranged a marriage for you".

----------------------------------

"What??!!" 

Yunho shrieked,half yelling.He stood up from the seat as he could feel his brain boiled up with anger.He glared at his parents with his arms folded over his chest.Jung Woo Sung looked at his son who was standing in anger,handed him a red file on his hand.

"I've had enough of you.Please stop telling what to do.I'm a man now.I've my own choice regarding who'll be my wife!".Yunho threw the file aside,

"I don't want this marriage!"He his back,breathing hard as Jung Woo Sung kept silent.

"Who was the dumb girl anyway,letting her parents take control of her life?.."Yunho fixed his tie,about to leave when his father spoke,

"Yuri.Kwon Yuri".

Yunho stopped on the spot upon hearing the name.

"What?"

"We planned a marriage with the Kwons!"

Yunho stepped back as he bent down and picked the red file up from the floor.When he opened the file,he almost forgot how to breath.

"She'll be your wife!"

Yunho's mouth opened,couldn't believe his eyes seeing the picture in the first page of the folder.

"Did you mention it correctly?"

Woo Sung chuckled and  nooded lightly.

"You've to marry a Kwon,son!"

"May I know the reason why?"

Yunho looked at his father,tried to sense if this was some kind of prank.

"Later!".Woo Sung stood up.

"We've to meet them now!".

He left the room,with Yunho following him dumbfounded.

----------------------------------

"You've to marry him,dear!"Kwon Ji Woo spoke out,a bit hesitated on her remark.

"What??!!".

Yuri tighten her grip on the picture in fron of her.The same picture she always looked at since these two years past.

"You really have to marry him soon!".Kwon Sang Woo's voice sounds more stern eventhough his face kinda looks like he regretted something.

"But he's a Jung!"

"That's the reason why!"

Yuri raised her eyebrows,pleading them to a further explanation.

"You can refuse it honey,before it's too late".Ji Woo voice cracked up as Sang Woo sat beside her and hugged her."We know how much you hate the boy,as you two will always ended up fighting with each other everytime you met".

"I'll do it.".

Sang Woo and Ji Woo looked at their daughter,who was still had the disbelieving looks on her face.

 ----------------------------------

Doojoon sipped his drink at the moment,shifting his position among the quiet people around him.He squeezed Yuri's hand gently underneath the table,giving her some support,which he didn't know,Yuri didn't even need them.They could feel each other's heart beat through the silence,as neither of them intended to speak.

"They both agreed to this arranged marriage right?.So,there shouldn't be any problem,I guess"

Jung Woo Sung broke the silence,making everyone looked at him."Don't worry kids,we promise you,it won't be long.You guys only have to live with the 'husband and wife' title for about two years."

"Two years?!"

Yuri and Yunho yelped at the same time,exchanging looks secretly under the gloomy light in the private room.

"It's okay Yul.You can refuse this whole business agreement now.I won't sacrifice your hapiness to this matter..."

"No appa,I'm fine with it".

Yuri cut off Sang Woo's sentence,trying not to show her true excitement when she spoke.This was hard enough for her to take care off,Doojoon's hand held her tightly,as it became more sweaty which,she figured it funny.She could feel Doojoon was more  nervous than her with his grasp became tighter everytime her parents spoke a word.

Her parents beside her became more quiet than they usually does whenever they were with the Jungs.In front of her,Jung Woo Sung and Jung Ji Won sat uncomfortably,sometimes glanced at their son,Jung Yunho,who was practically hid his smirk.

"What will happen to us after two years....?"

"We will prepare the documents you need to get your divorce."

Yunho gasped,half expected the answer that came from his father.Two years is a short period of time.But still,within two years,he was very sure he would come out with a brilliant idea.Brilliant enough to make sure that everything would not work exactly like they had planned for Yuri and himself.

"But something we should consider about..."

Kwon Ji Woo spoke finally,with her unusual cold voice,"They have to agree with the condition,unless we want this marriage going to end soon without even getting started."

Yuri stared at her mother.Kwon Ji Woo never talked like the way she spoke right now,not to her close acquaintance,not to the Jungs espicially.Yuri looked at Yunho,and for 8th times since they gathered in the Japanese Restaurant together with their parents and Doojoon,their eyes locked together again,a little bit longer this time.

Jung Ji Won cleared as she spoke,shifting Yunho's gaze to his mother."I'm sure our Yunnie here can keep up.He's our son for nothing."

And the room became quiet again,only filled with the sound of the heater inside.

"You guys can't interfere with each other's business.It's an arranged marriage after all,so you don't have to stick together like the other married couples.."

Kwon Sang Woo stopped as he watched his daughter reaction.Yuri nooded slightly and smiled,telling him to continue his words.

"As we know,this marriage depends on the Lees' business matters.It may end even sooner than we had planned.."

"Don't worry Mr.Kwon,we are definately looking forward for this thing to end,right Yuri-sshi?"

Yunho raised his eyebrow while Yuri narrowed her eyes to him,almost giving Yunho a sudden outburst laugh at the moment.She still couldn't believe herself.She was here,with Yunho at the end of the table,with their parents discussed about their marriage.The Jung and the Kwon marriage.Even if it was for a business matter.A marriage with Yunho would always something she had always dreamed to.But she didn't expect it would come true,not even in her next reincarnation as she grew up in the Kwons quote,

"The Jungs and the Kwons never meant to be together.They may be a goodfriend,but worst enough to be a lover.And we'll stay like this forever.."

"But the most important thing is..."

Yuri snapped back from her thought.A bit suprised hearing her father's voice all of a sudden.From the corner of her eyes,she could tell the anxious looks on Yunho's face.She took a deep breath,waiting for her father to finish his sentence.

"...there's no such thing as an intimate relationship..",Kwon Sang Woo wondered his eyes on his daughter,before fixing his gaze to the young Jung,making him scratched his neck repeatedly.

"...so you guys are not allowed to share the same room.." 

Yunho straighten his back,swallowed the lump on his throat.

"....no skinship,not even an accidental touch..."

Yuri held onto Doojoon's hand,ignoring his intense stare on her.

"....no alcohol when you two in a short distance with one another,so you should always keep two metre radius from each other.."

Neither of them spoke,nor changed their gaze on the serious looking Sang Woo,waited for his next words.

"....and no of course."

Yunho let out a synical chuckles as he turned his head towards Yuri,looked deeply in her eyes.

"No ?.Seriously?.Can you look at her?.Can anybody stand off from her seductive nature?".

The room filled with gasp right after hearing Yunho's remark.Kwon Ji Woo gave him her killer stare,with the burning flame inside her eyes.Yuri swore,her face was going to rip apart with his statement.Yuri can't deduce the looks on her father and the Jungs,with Yunho had his eyes straight to Sang Woo's.The awkward silence stopped immedietly as Jung Woo Sung spoke after faking a cough,

"He must be kidding Sang Woo-ah.No need to listen to him.He often talking some nonsense.I'm sure he got the whole point of this agreement.."

A bitter chuckled escaped from Sang Woo's mouth as he kept on patted his wife's back.

"Sure he is.He's your son after all"

The room filled with soft chuckle,as everyone was trying to soften the atmosphere,tried to lit up the mood again.

"I've a condition too.."

Yunho smirked,

"After the marriage,I want us to live in our own.Let the newlywed manage our own life in our own house...."

.....................................................

 

# sorry for the late update,because I've some problem updating this chapter.

# grammar errors mainly exist since I didn't have much time to do it over.

# thanks for all the support.Thank you for subscribing,commenting and viewing.

with love,

bonbilly