The Jungie's and the Kwonnie's Vows

Because He's A Jung, and She's A Kwon!

 

"You were lying.You didn't have before.."Yuri moaned in delight when his mouth busy on her ear,as he on Yuri's earlobe.

"...you've never had one without me..".She moaned softly,enjoying this art of seduction,which he knew,excited her.Yuri cursed herself,hating the weakness that took control over her when Yunho did that.Abruptly,Yuri opened her eyes when her phone rang,slightly pushed the man in front of her from her shoulder.He didn't stop there,of course,continued on  her flesh behind her ear.

"Jung Yunho stop it!".

Yunho pulled away,chuckled when he saw Yuri's eyebrows brought together in a little frown.Yuri clumsily brought her phone out from her purse,only be able to take a glance to the caller ID,before Yunho snatched it from her,and switched it off.

"The phone can wait".Yunho winked,bringing her phone to his suit's pocket.Seeing her pouted,he attacked her lips again,but more hungrily this time.Yuri knew she was blushing hard by the heat in her cheeks as she felt Yunho's tongue along her neck, farther forward and  on her pulse point,nipping at the flesh with blunt teeth,leaving a bruise on her.

"That's what you get for calling me stupid,earlier before.."

Yunho leaned in, on her left shoulder now,and pulled apart when another red mark clearly visible.

"..and this one for your usual lateness that made me waiting for ages to see your face ..".

"Jungie..".A moan escaped from Yuri's mouth as he kissed her again,his tongue flicking in ,over her teeth and lips.

"This one is for wearing such an overly-exposed dress,that makes Lee Donghae and the underage Taemin looked at you with those impassioned eyes".

Yuri slightly punched his chest,as she chuckled softly hearing his remark.She turned away and looked at the mirror,fixing her hair.She could see Yunho was still eyeing her from the mirror.She rushly combed her hair with her fingers,and stopped immedietly at the moment,shocked to see the red marks on her neck and shoulder.

"Yah..Stupid Jung!Look what've you done.."

Yuri roamed her hands over her neck,annoyed when Yunho started to laugh.Panicked,she scoured hard on the bruises,even if she knew,she was wasting her time.

"Kwonnie dear,you look so adorable..".Yunho came closer,stopping her action and planted a soft kiss on both marks,making Yuri slapped him hard on his shoulder."Don't worry babe,they looks hot on you".

Yuri tried another punch,before Yunho grabbed her hand and secured it in his.He leaned his face again,close to hers.But the sudden vigorous shook on bathroom's doorknob stopped them.Both exchanged looks,fear started to form on Yuri's eyes,as her mind rushed with several thoughts.

"Yuri honey.."

Yuri bit her lips as she heard her mother called her from outside the bathroom,shaking the doorknob.She looked at Yunho,deep in his soft eyes and tiptoed,reaching for his lips.

"I gotta go.."

--------------------------------------------------

Yuri crawled away from the bed,slightly opened her sleepy eyes and went to her bathroom.A smile painted on her face as she spotted the bruises on her skin.She didn't get a chance to see him again last night,when her parents suprisingly went home earlier than usual.Beeing away for about two years,Yuri knew,that her feelings towards Yunho just grew deeper.Only she won't be able to know how they'll keep up their relationship much longer before their parents find out about them.

 

Yuri sat by herself on the back of the chapel,far from her parents at the front seats.The music could be heard when the bride made her way into the chapel.Yuri turned her head when a boy sat down next to her on the seat.The boy smiled,flashing his white teeth when he did that.His eyes looked at her face,grinning like an idiot.

"You're beautiful!"

Yuri's eyebrows knitted upon hearing his words."Huh..?"

The boy scratched his neck,arranging his words.

"You're beautiful.May I know your name?..."The boy blinked his eyes cutely."My father told me to look for a beautiful girl to be my friend,and you're so pretty".

Yuri shifted her eyes from his,watching the couple in front of the chapel holding their hands together.She turned her head and faced the boy,hesitated to talk,even if she knew the boy wouldn't harm her.His eyes was very welcoming,making her felt comfortable.

"My mom told me not to talk to strangers..".She looked at him,tried to figure his expression,before continued her words,"..and do not even give my name to 'em".

The boy slapped his forehead as he chuckled."Of course.Let me introduce myself,so I won't be a stranger anymore.My name is...."

"You're Jung..".Yuri cut his sentences,making the boy's eyes widened.

"Correct!How did you know that?".He squealed as he jumped excitedly from the seat,gaining a 'shoos' from the old lady in front of them.They bowed,apologizing to the elder for the noise.

"My parents once told me,that the Jungs have their stupid smile plastered on their face.Just like yours".

The boy's smile vanished.replaced by a cute pout as he frowned."That's not stupid,that's charismatic!".The boy stated in a loud whisper,gaining a soft chuckle from Yuri.She felt comfartable with the boy,even if it was their first meeting.

"So,who's your parents then?"

Yuri didn't answer.She pointed her finger to her parents,who were sitting in the front row,together with whom she assumed as the bride's parents,regarding their looks exatcly the same with the bride earlier.The boy's eyes glittered,before he jumped off from the seat.

"So you're a Kwon!...",He held onto Yuri's hands,

"No wonder you're so pretty!.Oh God,I can clearly see my bright future ahead with you!".She looked at him as he spoke out,"Dear Kwonnie,do you want to be my bride?".

She didn't answer his question,but she didn't move either.She was only ten at the moment,but she could surely tell,that was the first time in her life,she could feel her cheeks burned.The question made her stay with him for the entire ceremony,silently wanted the boy to ask her again.And when everybody out for the party in the garden,she stayed inside the chapel,with the boy,before the boy grabbed her hand and pulled her to come with him.

As they reached to the small stage in the chapel,the boy kneeled,crossing his hands into a fist and closed his eyes.Yuri kept her eyes on him,when curiosity filled up her mind.

"Oh God,please let the beautiful Kwonnie here marry me.I'll promise you,I'll throw all my comics if she'll be my bride".

Yuri's mouth opened,shocked to hear his sentence.The boy pulled her dress,asked her to kneeled down beside him.

"It's your turn!".The boy moved a little,watching the little Yuri closed her eyes.

"Oh God,please let me marry...",she stopped her words,opened her left eye,as she turned to faced him.

"Yunho.Jung Yunho.That's my name!".Yunho gave her that idiotic smile again. 

"No.Not you.I don't want to get married to you!"

"Huh?".Yunho stood up,his eyes bewildered.

"Oh God,I'll promise you to start eating vegetables if you let me marry...Kim Tae Woo oppa!"

"Tae Woo oppa?.."Yunho kneeled in front of her,forcing an explanation.

Yuri nooded,"Tae Woo oppa.Don't you know the newest idol G.O.D.?,I like him the most".She giggled when Yunho frowned,happy to see his cute pout.

 

Yuri tapped on her cheeks as her face heated up,recalling her memories back then,when she was ten,attending her mother's friend's wedding.She shook her head,remembering the cute 13-years-old Yunho with his childish act.But she regret it now.Regretting the vow she have made.If only she said it more seriously,and didn't try to make a fun of it,Yunho's name definately would come out from her lips.They wouldn't have to fake their arguements in public,and they would probably didn't have to sneaked out from their parents,just like they always did for these past few years.

She still didn't get it though,on how stern her parents on her,whenever it comes to the Jungs,yet,they still in a very good relationship with them.In fact,the Jungs are their best pals.She tried to gain some answers but to little avail.They would end up repeating the same answer,

"Because he's a Jung,and you're a Kwon!"

....................................................................................

 

#Sorry for the grammar mistake,

#Also sorry if the sorry come out really slow..

#Thank you for subscribing,commenting and viewing,

with love.

bonbilly.