The Annoying Kwon and The Stupid Jung

Because He's A Jung, and She's A Kwon!

 WARNING:A boring chapter ahead.Please do not expect something excellent from it!.

 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The air-conditioned grand hall echoed with laughter from the luxorious-looking people inside.A long table in the room surrounded by mannered guests,who were busy talking about their lives in luxury.Yunho threw his gazed around,examined each of the guests in the room.His parents were busy listening to the non-stop talking Lees,with the Kwons beside them,without their annoying brat.

Yunho sat at the end of the table.A seat on his right side still empty,still waiting for the guest to come.He never wanted to be here on the first place,gathered with the other business partner,talked about all unnecessary things,which they called as a BIG FAMILY GATHERING.But his parents made him to.

The big door in the hall opened,making each head inside turned around,as an arrogant-looking girl made her way inside the grand hall.All of them stood up,except for Yunho,who were cursing under his breath.The hall became louder than before.So,here comes the annoying Kwon.Late as usual,but no one really cares.The spoiled brat wholeheartedly welcomed by others.Yunho chuckled softly,his eyes fixed to the young Kwon,feeling annoyed,as she made her way to the empty seat beside him.Yunho stood up and bowed,slightly smiled to the Kwon.

"Yunho,you remember Yuri?".Yunho's mom stated,her eyes sparkled excitedly,asked him to make a handshake.Yunho nodded and smiled again as he touched her soft-cold palm.Their eyes met,both were ready to kill each other with their glare.Yuri sat down next to Yunho.Didn't bother to the guy's annoyed looks.Yunho leaned forward when his parents and the Kwons were busy talking with the others.

"Nice dress..." He softly whispered while his eyes locked on her face,even with her eyes wondered around,tried to avoid his gazed.

".......did you picked it up from the trash?".Yunho smirked when Yuri turned her head around,facing him directly.Yuri clenched her teeth,

"Yes.Exactly the same trash you got your hair cream..."She stopped for a while,leaned her body forward and brought her face closer to him,"......and your rotten-eggs-smell perfume!". Pulled apart,Yuri winked,satisfied with her own answer when she saw Yunho's eyes widened.She shifted her eyes,avoiding further eye contact.

"Yuri dear,hows your flight earlier?".Lee Soo Man asked,making everyone turned to look at the young Kwon.Lee Taemin's eyes shone,Lee Donghae grinned,the young Kwon is everyone's favourite after all.Once again,Yunho cursed,feeling disgusted to the young men's reaction.

"Great.Thanks Mr.Lee."

"My daughter is awesome.She just arrived two hours ago,yet she still come to our big family gathering."Kwon Sang Woo claimed patting Yuri's head,making the others laughed with joy.Yuri laughed,tried to control her body composure.

"Tsk...pathetic attention seeker."Yuri turned her head,hearing the words from Yunho's lips.Her eyes buried deep in his cold glare.

"What's your problem?".

"You!"

 Yuri raised an eyebrow,demanded an answer from the cold Yunho.

"You were wasting everybody's time.You came an hour late,walked inside like nothing happened,and didn't even say your sorry.So, what's your excuse now,your cat died earlier?"Yunho tried to control his anger,when he saw Yuri paid no attention to him.Yuri kept quiet,her eyes wondered around the hall.

"Cat got your tongue,huh,annoying Kwon?".Yuri glared at him,

"I'm still laying on my bed,having with my boyfriend,when my mother's phone call keep on disturbing me."

Yunho narrowed his eyes.Tried to burn her frame with his glare,as she joined the conversation with the others.His eyes never left her face,couldn't help to feel irritated whenever he saw her face.Couldn't help himself from feeling a bit stress hearing her laughter.

"Please excuse me,I'm going to the washroom for a while.".Yuri pulled her chair backward as she stood up and bowed.She bent down,reaching down her purse,before whispering to the guy beside her,

"Stupid Jung!",

and she left to the washroom,leaving Yunho,cursing again under his breath.

----------------------------------------

Yuri washed her hands in the sink and quickly brought it up to ,as she yawned again.She could feel her eyelids getting heavier this time,yet she was very sure the dinner wouldn't ended up any sooner.Which means,it such a tiny possiblity for her parents to leave their friends in order to let her have a proper rest after her tiring journey from California earlier.

She's about to turn her body from the sink,when her body being pushed to the wall behind her.Yuri's eyes widened,shocked to see the man in front of her,with a grin on his face.The man pressed his body against hers,leveled his face with Yuri's,as he let her felt his breath on her face.Yuri hardly inhaled the air around her,as her eyes still locked to the man's wild gaze on her.

"What are--".

Yuri couldn't finish her words as the man kissed her bottom lips,briefly took her entire lips into his mouth, them hard.Yuri let out a moan,as she was going crazy in his embrace.The man hold her face firmly and slipped his tongue inside .The kiss grew wilder as she pushed herself deeper into his embrace,their chests smashed together,beating the exact same rythm.

"Jungie...ah...they...gonna...kill...us..."

The man stopped his action,pulled away from her face and smirked at her.He leaned forward,inhaling Yuri's fragrance and kissed lightly down her face.

"I miss you a lot Kwonnie.."

............................................................................................

# I'm really sorry for this boring chapter,I'll try to make it more interesting for the next one..

# thanks again for all the subscribers,commenters,and viewers,love you guys a lot.

with love,

bonbilly