5

School Boy Blues

Joon checked the time on his phone, he was already a few minutes late for his first class 'cause he had to drop off Jiyeon. Oh well, might as well not go then, he thinks to himself. Taking out his phone, he hits the first number on speed dial.

"Aish, what do you want so early?"

"Yah, what the hell do you mean early? Aren't you in school already? Chinca, you idiot."

"Only you'd call me this early to insult me, Joon -ah. And ne, I'm in school, doesn't stop me from taking a good nap though, heh."

Joon shakes his head but smiles still. 

"Yah, Jinki - ah, wake up already. Where the hell are you sleeping anyways?"

"Where else? Nurses' office, of course." 

"Still got a thing for the nurse, huh?"

"Can't help it man, she's hot. So, speaking of women we have things for, I hear you're with Jiyeon now?"

"Hah, word gets around fast I see."

"Ah, so you really are dating her then?"

"What do you think?"

"I think it's bull. You probably just made up some rumor that spun a bit out of control."

Joon scoffs.

"When the have I ever made up rumors, you bastard."

"True, you're an honorable man through and through, Lee Joon."

Joon can hear the laughter in Jinki's voice.

"Bastard." Joon replies smugly.

To anyone who overhears their call, it'd seem like two guys who dislike eachother. But that wasn't the case, Joon and Jinki have been best friends since elementary school. They've done everything together, even fought together, even their families got closer because of the two.

"If you're not bullting, like I know you are, bring Jiyeon here at lunch."

"Couldn't suggest a nicer place than the nurses' office, you scumbag?"

"Making excuses already, eh? Knew you were lying."

"Fine then, nurses' office it is."

Joon's at the doorway of Jiyeon's class as soon as the bell rings, waiting for her to come out. Unfortunately, Soyeon comes out first.

"Aren't you a little too eager? Even now that you're dating her, you're still acting like a stalker." She deadpans. 

Joon's whole left side of his face twitches. 

"But you know, talking to Jiyeon - ah now that she's you're girlfriend's even funner. I get to share such nice stories with her." She says with a sugar sweet smile that turns Joon's stomach and then walks off.

"Y-yah! What stories?!" He calls after her.

What kind of little sister is she, anyways?! Aish chinca! 

"The conversation today definitely was interesting."

Joon quickly turns around to see Jiyeon.

"What'd she tell you?" He asks cautiously

"Nothing important really."

Despite his suspicion, Joon relaxes.

"Well, except for the fact that you sleep with a pikachu plushie." She let out a laugh as she speaks.

Joon's eyes widen immediately and hisface flushes a bright red.

How could she tell anyone? And Jiyeon of all people? That was the one thing, the one thing that was supposed to stay in the house! Aish, what kind of evil sister do I have anyway?!

Jiyeon finally stops laughing but looks at Joon's face and starts laughing all over again. Joon quickly takes her hand in his and leads her away from the class room and just about where anyone else is, he can't risk anyone hearing about this.

"Who would have thought," she says through fits of laughter "that bad boy Lee Joon still sleeps with a plushie, and a pikachu plushie at that!"

I'm going to kill Soyeon!

"Ah," Jiyeon finally stops laughing "it's actually really cute."

She smiles widely and Joon barely even remembers why he was mad in the first place.

"Chinca? You really think so?" He asks, a bit self concious for once.

"Hm! It's really, really cute!" The smile on her face is to honest for her to be lying to him. "Can I see it sometime?" She asks, genuinely curious.

"Hm, sure. Just, don't tell anyone about it, ok?"

She moves her hand across as if zipping something up, twist her hands at the corner of like one would do with a key and then tosses the imaginary key away.

"My lips are sealed, promise." She says with a smile

"Liar, if they were sealed, you wouldn't be talking."

Her eyes go wide in understanding and then she nods, as in a way to say she'll be silent. Joon laughs. He's realized that they act completely natural with each other, even though their relationship is fake. He's sure that they're very believable as a couple to any one who sees them.

Now if only it were real.

"Where are we going, by the way?"

"To see a friend, he thinks I'm bullting."

"So, I'm guessing it's time for me to play the role of the loving girlfriend."

He smiles at her apologetically.

"Yeah, if you wouldn't mind."

"Sure, I wouldn't mind at all."