1.

School Boy Blues

School Boy Blues.

She was the perfect everything.Perfect student. Perfect daughter. Perfect friend. Joon was well aware of how perfect  Jiyeon was. Maybe it was one of the reasons he fell for her? Naaah. There was no way he would ever fall for someone just cause they were "Perfect." Wasn't his style at all. Hell, he usually hated people who were so perfect or even close to it. But something about Park Jiyeon was intoxicating. 

 

"Lusting after little Ms. perfect again?"

 

Joon turns around to face Soyeon.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He lies casually.

"Mhm, sure you don't." She replies with a roll of her eyes. "Instead of watching her like some love sick stalker, why don't you go actually talk to her?"

"Mw - love sick stalker? When the hell have I ever acted like some love sick stalker?!"

"Watching someone, who you've never spoken to, day by day counts as stalking."

"I don't watch her day by day, damnit!" 

"Yeah, say that a little louder. I don't think the people in Jeju heard you."

Joon's lip twitches but he says quiet, not wanting Soyeon to further probe him on his obvious affections for Jiyeon

"Anyways," Soyeon says after a while " I have practice after today. So just wait for me in my classroom?"

"Aish. Explain to me why I have to wait for you again?"

Soyeon shrugs.

"It's either that, or you explain to Umma & Apa why you left me at school & came home on your own, oppa."

"Ah, chogio."

Joon stirs a little, aware of the voice that's determined on waking him from his nap.

"Five more minutes. Five." 

He puts his hand up, his eyes still closed, in example of how many minutes he needs.

"Eh, but I really need to get a book from my table."

Joon sighs, giving up on his nap, pushes his head off the desk & turns to face whoever it is that disturbed him. His face is already in scowl mood, ready to scare whatever girl brave enough to disturb him. But when he sees who it is-

"...Ah." 

is the only thing he can bring himself to say. Because, standing before him is Park Jiyeon.

"Sorry for waking you. Though, a classroom isn't exactly the best place to sleep." She says with a smile.

All Joon can do is swallow to try & moisten his suddenly dry throat, and nod in agreement. 

"Ah, you're Lee Changsun, aren't you?"

Joon's throat becomes even drier and he barely nods in response. He's completely surprised that not only does Jiyeon know his name, but she knows his actual name.

"Your sister & I have the same class." She says with yet another smile "Park Jiyeon imnida."

"I know." Joon quickly replies without much thought.

"Aha, does your sister talk about me a lot, then?"

Joon's first thought is to say yes, go with the easy way out of a possible awkward situation, but instead -

"Ani, she doesn't. You're just really...hard to miss."

A confused look crosses over Jiyeon's face and she tilts her head to the side slightly in questions, causing to Joon to smile a bit.

"Hm?"

"It's just hard to miss the girl you've been in love with for years."