Realisation.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

Zelo woke up with his roommates' sleeping bodies around him, "Urgh, what happened after I fell asleep?" he said. "Oh, I shouldn't speak aloud, don't want to wake up the hyungs," he thought, "I need to leave before they wake up anyway, I can't be bothered to deal with explaining to them and getting teased."

He cautiously crept out of bed, stepping over their bodies. Avoiding the cans of soda and trash that was left on the floor. There were even marker pens lying around, "Seriously, what were they doing?  Were they playing with colouring books or something?" he thought.

 When Zelo got out of the bedroom, he sighed of relief, "Hah, see you later~" he said quietly, closing the door. 

As he crept to the front door, he saw a note stuck on the door, 'To Zelo: You should look in the mirror before you go out. Just a little tip. From the hyungs.' "Huh?" Zelo thought, he walked into to the nearest mirror and looked in it. "WHAT THE HELL HYUNG!" he screamed. 

The B.A.P hyungs woke up and quickly ran to where Zelo was, they laughed, "By the way thanks for waking us up," Daehyun winked. 

"Hyungs, you are evil!" Zelo shouted. He quickly ran out to the dorm bathroom, the rest followed him, laughing hysterically. Zelo rubbed his face with water frantically, but it wouldn't come off. "Why won't it come off?" Zelo said, looking at the B.A.P roommates. They couldn't say anything, they kept on laughing at his face. 

"That's...For...Last..Night," Bang Yong Guk said, pausing to try to stop laughing, but ended up laughing anyway. Most of them were all on the floor laughing, "Make this a test," Youngjae said quickly before bursting out laughing again. "Test how crafty you can be, you can leave if you want, if you dare..." Youngjae said. 

Zelo thought for a moment, his face was worried...and drawn on. "A-ha!" he went.

"And you can't use my mask," Daehyun said. Zelo's face turned more worried by the minute. 

"Oh my God! You are really don't have a brain do you?" Bang Yong Guk said, "A clue for you, use your star!" he said loudly, shaking his head and grinning. "Oh yeah!" Zelo went.

He scrunched up his face, focusing on trying to change his apperance to what it was normally. The others laughed even more, "You look even worse!" Himchan laughed. Zelo stared in the mirror, trying out different faces, none of them succeeded. "Argh!" he screamed, "I'm just going to go out like this." he said confidently.

The hyungs gasped in shock, "Really?" they all asked Zelo, he nodded. "I salute Zelo," they all went. 

"Thank you for nothing." Zelo said as he stormed out of the dorm bathrooms and down the stairs. "Oh crap, I should've got my skateboard...I'll look like a fool if I go back now. Facepalm." Zelo thought, facepalming himself. 

"Okay time for ultimate mask!" Zelo said aloud before stepping out of the dorm front doors. He covered his face with his hands.

(I actually think that's quite a good plan, that's what I'd do, okay back to story). 

He looked through the gaps between his fingers and ran quickly to the SM dorm with his hands covering his face. To Zelo's luck, not many people were walking on the campus at that time, but those few people stared at him weirdly.

When he finally got there, he let his hands go and sighed in relief. "Hmm, it's quite quiet. Well it is 8am on a Sunday." Zelo thought, he decided just to run up the stairs as fast as he could, he did the exact.  

He got to your room and knocked on the door loudly, wanting to get in before somebody sees him. Then he realised the door was open, as soon as he turned the handle of the door, someone opened the door opposite your room. "Awww crap..." Zelo thought.

"Oh! You must be our new dorm mate!" the person said happily. Zelo didn't dare turn around. "Guys!" the person called back into his room, "Look I found the person who lives across the hall from us!" Loud cheering could be heard and Zelo could hear several people run to the door. 

"Huh? He's not new, he's Zelo from TS dorm! You can tell by his hair and his height..." another voice called out. Zelo chuckled under his breath and smirked, at that moment you opened the door. "Ur.. What? Zelo why are you right up to my face?" you said, backing away. 

"Sorry," he apologized, lifting his head. 

"OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?" You screamed, backing away even more. 

"Dammit." Zelo muttered. 

"Seriously! There's like...inappropiate drawings on your face...And inappropirate phrases on there which matches the drawings I guess..." you said. Zelo sighed, "I can't get it off! It's probably that marker pen from the Joker Shop in town," Zelo said with a frown. 

"I've got that!" Jonghyun said, "We drawn on Taemin while he was asleep, haha." all four of them (excluding Taemin) laughed. 

Zelo turned round to face them, "So do you know how to get rid of it?" Zelo asked with his hopes up. 

"Woah. That is harsh for your hyungs to do that...but it is pretty funny," SHINee went, looking at Zelo's face.

"Please help me hyung!" Zelo pleaded. 

"We will, don't worry Zelo. Jonghyun, Taemin and Key will take care of your face okay?" Onew replied with a sweet smile. 

Zelo's face lit up, "Thank you, thank you hyung!" Zelo said happily.

Key lead Zelo into their dorm with Jonghyun and Taemin. "What does that say?" Key asked, pointing at a piece of writing on Zelo's face. 

"It says," Taemin said, examing it closely, " my....." Taemin's face went pink as the rest laughed at him. They walked into another room, you could not see Zelo now. 

It was only you and the two other boys left. "Hi! What's your name?" the tall one said with a big smile on his face. 

"Umm, my name is Soo Yun," you replied with a small smile, "You can come in if you want, it's a bit messy..." you said, looking at the shattered glass around you. 

"Haha, it's okay!" they skipped into your room. "What happened in here?" they asked. 

"Well I was moving some boxes and one of them had some glass in. I fell over and the glass broke," you explained. "So what's your name?" you asked them.

"My name is Minho~" the tall one said, "And he's..." Minho waited for Onew to introduce himself, but he just stared at you. 

"Why is that boy staring at me...But he looks a bit like Onew..." you thought. 

"Ur, hyung. Introduce yourself..." Minho nudged Onew, "My friend is being a bit shy I guess. Well he's-"

Minho was interrupted by Onew running up to you.Onew grabbed you and hugged you tight, you blushed pink. "It's Onew..." he whispered in your ear. Your eyes widened in realisation and your eyes watered. Tears fell down your face once again.

"Hey! My face is okay now~" Zelo said, coming into your room. "You-" Zelo noticed you hugging Onew, "Okay...?" Zelo said quietly.

Key, Taemin and Jonghyun skipped in and noticed Onew hugging you, "What the hell?" they mouthed to Minho, he shrugged and shook his head. 

You could make out the figures of Zelo and the rest of SHINee behind your blurred tears. 

"I missed you..." Onew said, holding you even tighter.