The effects of the Love Potion.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

Zelo's P.O.V:

"Hey! Zelo, wake up you little rascal!" 

"You idiot maknae, wake up!" 

"Dude, wake up! Wake up!" 

*Gosh, what's all this raucous?* I thought, I opened my eyes. All the B.A.P hyungs were crowded around me. They all cheered loudly as I sat up, they ruffled my hair and gave a friendly punch. 

"What's going on?" I asked, I looked around, it seemed like I was in the hospital wing. 

"Onew and Soo Yun saved you, they got you out of the forest," Youngjae said. 

"Where are they?" I asked. The hyungs moved out of the way to show Soo Yun and Onew standing at the back of the room. They both waved and smiled, they walked over. 

"You okay?" Onew asked.

I nodded, "I guess, yeah. What happened?" 

"After you took the potion, I just realized you shouldn't take too much otherwise you fall asleep. You were already asleep anyway, so me and Soo Yun tried to find a way out. We ended up climbing a tree and calling out for help there." Onew explained. Soo Yun put her thumbs up and grinned. 

*What potion...?* I thought, I tried to think back to drinking any kind of potion. I couldn't remind myself of any potion. *Hm, nevermind,* I shrugged. 

I just replied, "Oh, no wonder I'm at the hospital wing then."  

My room mates chattered loudly, causing the nurse to come over. "I think visiting time is over." she said coldly, giving the hyungs the stink eye.

"I don't think it is, those people are still here." Daehyun replied, pointing over to some other visitors.

"Well it is for you." she snapped. 

The B.A.P hyungs' mouth dropped in disbelief, "Go on then. Leave." the nurse said.

I just sat up, confused, watching everyone leave, muttering curse words under their breath. However, as soon as Soo Yun and Onew started to walk out of the room, the nurse caught them and started to talk to them She talked to them with a smile, she was fine with them, unlike the B.A.P hyungs.

She was probably letting them stay since the next thing they did was walk back over.

Soo Yun came over with a huge grin on her face, she giggled as she walked. Onew smiled as he walked over as well. 

They both stood on the side of the bed, just as Soo Yun was about to talk, the nurse called Onew over for help. "Sorry, I'll come over after I helped the nurse." he said as he walked away.  

"So, it's only us two for now~" Soo Yun said cheerfully, pulling out a chair. I nodded in agreement, smiling. 

As I watched Soo Yun sit down, my smile faded, my eyes widened. I had that feeling again, that thumping against my chest, the twists in my stomach. 

"Why is this happening now?" I thought, "Usually this feeling only happens at awkward times with Soo Yun, she's not even that close to me right now...did my feelings for Soo Yun grow while I was unconcious?" I gulped and I slid back down into a lying position in the hospital bed. I pulled up the blanket, covering my face. 

"Hey~ What's up!" Soo Yun called out, she tugged the blanket gently, I let her pull the blanket off. "Are you okay?" she asked me. 

I nodded, I sat up again, I thought the feeling would've gone away by now, but it didn't. *I just have to put up with it for now...* I thought. 

"How long have I been in the hospital wing?" I asked her. 

"Hmm," she went, "About... Six hours, I think." 

"Six hours?!" I exclaimed, "Woah, I was asleep for a long time..." 

"Yeah, that potion knocked you out real good." she replied. 

*Seriously, what is this potion she's going on about?* I thought. So I asked her, "What is this potion you're talking about?" 

Soo Yun looked at me strangely, " Don't you remember...?" she went. 

I shook my head, "Not really..." 

Soo Yun muttered under her breath, "Oh goodness, that potion even made him have memory loss." 

"Huh?" I went. 

"Nothing, never mind. It was just a remedy that Onew made for you to cure the poison." she replied. 

I raised an eyebrow, "Sure...okay then." 

"Speaking of the 'remedy', do you feel any different?" Soo Yun said, dragging her chair closer to the bed. 

My heart thumped faster as the chair screeched next to me, "Ur...I don't think so why?" 

"Just wondering, y'know, poison can make people different." she went, "Are you sure you don't feel any different?" she shuffled her chair even closer to me. 

My hands were starting to get sweaty of embarassment now, "Hmm, yeah..I'm pretty sure I don't feel any different..." I nodded in reaasurement.

"Hmm," she went, she shuffled her chair back to its original position. "You sure?" she asked again. 

"Yes. I'm sure." 

"Okay then..." she said. 

I sighed in relief, but my heart kept on beating fast. I tried to avoid eye contact with Soo Yun, so I fidgeted a lot in those few minutes. I tapped my fingers on the bed, nodding my head side to side, changing my positions.

Soo Yun watched me fidget, it was probably really awkward for her. But she just sat there quietly and still, as I tossed and turned into different positions. I sat up, lied back down, sat up again, lied back down. 

She literally just watched me, as if I was a T.V or something. She smiled and laughed at the sight of me. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" she said, still laughing. 

"Sorry," I said, "Just need..to get a...good position to sit in," the pauses were filled with more fidgeting. I stopped and sat up, my back leaning against the wall. 

"Done?" Soo Yun asked with a smirk. I nodded. 

"By the way, what time is it?" I asked. 

Soo Yun looked at her wrist watch, "Just gone 8pm." she replied. 

"Oh, okay..." I said, "Anything exciting happen while I was asleep?" I asked, trying to build up a conversation.

Soo Yun thought for a moment, she shook her head, "Not that I recall of..."

We both sighed, we sat in an awkward silence for what seemed like a very long time... 

In that silence, my heart was thumping. Thumping loudly, so loud I could hear it in my head. I gulped constantly, hoping it would wash the sound away from my ears. It didn't.

Onew came over "Hey, sorry guys~ Just had to help sort out with medicene stuff." 

"Ah! Onew!~" Soo Yun and I said happily, relieved someone was there to break the silence. 

"You're a bit glad to see me," Onew said, "A bit too glad, may I say." 

"Just been, y'know, awkward..." Soo Yun replied, avoiding eye contact with Onew. She looked up to him and they just stared at each other. It was like they were having a mental conversation with each other. 

I saw Onew raise his eyebrows at Soo Yun. She replied back with a slow nod. *What are they doing?* I thought. Onew gave back a confused face, Soo Yun stood up. Soo Yun walked closer to Onew and whispered into his ear. 

After that, I couldn't really see what they were doing since Soo Yun's hair was in the way. Well obviously they were talking, but I wanted to at least able to lip read the conversation (seeing I'm in the 'nosy' mood).

I just sat there like *Heeeellllloooo? I'm over hereee! I'm not invisiblleee~~* But instead, I sat paitently, waiting for them to realize I was still here. 

Soo Yun quickly jumped back, she was blushing pink. "Haha, sorry Zelo, forgot you were here..." Soo Yun said to me nervously, sitting back down on her chair. She smiled suspiciously at me, while trying to make herself comfortable on the chair.

I looked over to Onew, he was pretty pink-ish as well. He was keeping his distance from Soo Yun as it seemed. 

This made me even more curious. "So...what were you talking about?" I asked them, "You know, just out of curiosity..."

They looked away from me, looking down to the floor. They looked up again, "W-We were talking about, umm...what I was doing, helping the nurse..." Onew stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

I looked at them blankly, *These guys are really bad at lying, aren't they?* I thought. I sighed, "Yeah, okay." I replied, shrugged it off. *They're probably going to tell me sooner or later. If they're bad at lying, they'll most likely be bad at keeping secrets as well.* I reassured myself.

Your P.O.V:

"You're a bit too glad to see me," Onew said, "A bit too glad, may I say."

"Just been, y'know awkward..." you replied, giving him a hint. You looked at Onew, you stared at each other. You was trying to get a message over, hoping Onew would his telepathy on you. Yes, he got the message, you knew this by him raising his eyebrow. You nodded slowly at him, "Yes," you thought, trying to transmit your mind message over to him, "I'm sure of it, but I don't know yet..." 

The only thing wrong about your plan was you couldn't read minds as well (like Onew), but you were getting a sense of what he was trying to say with his facial expressions. 

Onew replied back to you with a confused face. You couldn't put up with this, you needed to tell him directly, it was getting confusing and awkward. It got even more awkward when you realized Zelo was just sitting there, watching you and Onew play that little mind game (but that wasn't till afterwards when you sat back down).

"What do you mean, you're sure but you don't know yet? That phrase is unbalanced with assurance." Onew whispered. 

"I don't know(!)" you whispered back, "He's being so awkward with me, he won't look at me properly or anything." 

"Any reasons agasinst the love potion worked?" Onew asked. 

"Ur.." you went, "None really..." 

"Then?" Onew whispered.

"I thought, that Love potions made the victim go all 'Ohmygosh, marry me~ be my Juliet, I'll be your Romeo', blah blah," you said quietly in a mocking lovey-dovey sort of voice.

"Do you want it to be like that?" Onew replied. 

"No," you shook your head, "but I just thought that it'll be like that since that Love potions are supposed to do that kind of thing."

"I don't know..." Onew mumbled, "I didn't think that loads of people use Love potions in relationships and stuff. But I stand corrected. You know that 6/10 relationships in our school are started by one person using the Love potion on the other?" 

"Oh..." you went, "that's a bit..."

"Desperate. I know..." Onew said, "I believe in true love, not the artificial stuff." You turned your head slightly, only just a bit since you were quite close to him at the moment anyway. Your faces were literally just about touching. You made that awkward eye contact with Onew (with the distance of half a millimetre between your faces, which made it even more uncomfortable). Your eyes widened as you turned bright pink, Onew also flushed pink.

You quickly jumped back, trying to get back on to your seat. As you attemped to, you just realized Zelo was sitting on the hospital bed. 

"Oh, sorry Zelo, forgot you where here..." you said nervously. You smiled at him to try and ease the awkwardness. Onew was giving a slight smile, he was still giving out a lot of colour from his cheeks. He was more further away from you now. 

"So...what were you talking about?" Zelo asked, "You know, just out of curiosity." 

You looked down at the floor, "Hmm, come on, ideas, ideas!" you thought, trying to gather up a lie. "Onew!" you thought, hoping Onew is reading your mind at that moment. "Maybe if you say it, it won't look like a lie. It looks like I'm preparing a lie since I'm looking down at the floor. You're not, so-"  You looked over to Onew, he was looking down too, "Facepalm, forget I even said that..." you thought. "Well, just say something about the nurse." We both looked up again, slowly.

"W-We were talking about, um...what I was doing, helping the nurse," Onew stuttered.

Zelo looked at you both blankly for a few moments. *Maybe he's making a decision if he should believe us or not...* you thought. 

He sighed and replied "Yeah, okay then..." 

The nurse came over again, "Okay kids, you better leave now. Visiting time is over." 

"Alright nurse!" you and Onew said loudly and cheerfully. 

The nurse brought up a sweet smile, "Aw, you kids with your energetic charisma." she said, she turned to Zelo. "I'm afraid you'll have to stay the night, Zelo. We're still trying to get all of that poison out, just in case when your potion effects fades away, the poison won't become active again."

"Oh, that's okay." Zelo replied.

"It may take a couple of more days that, maybe 2 or 3..." the nurse said quietly. 

"What about school?" Zelo asked. 

"You won't attend school till you're better," the nurse replied. 

"B-But I want to take Soo Yun around and-" Zelo said, intending for only himself to hear it, but instead everyone else heard it as well.

"It's okay, Zelo!" Onew said, "I will take her 'round for you~" he said, grinning, thumbs up. 

Zelo's smile slowly faded away with his dignity, but his smile jumped back up again when realized everyone was still there. 

"Okay children, you should go back to your dorms now, it's getting late," the nurse said, shooing you and Onew away. You both waved good bye as you walked out the door, "Byebye!~" you both went. 

The doors shut behind you, "Let's go back to the dorms now, it'll take us a long time to get back to the dorms." 

"Why can't we use the bus?" you went. 

"The bus doesn't come around the campus after 8pm." he replied. "Unfortunately." he mumbled.

The hospital wing was 'right' on the edge of the campus, still quite a distance away from the campus. 

When you finally got to the dorms area, you said to Onew, "Go ahead without me, I need to find something." running into the opposite direction from Onew. 

"Okay, just don't get lost! If you do, ask the people from the dorms, they'll help!" Onew called back. 

"Pfft," you went, "Yeah right, I'm not going to get lost again. That never happens in real life." you said, you carried on walking that direction till you came to TS dorm. You entered, "Hello? Anyone here?" you called out, no one replied. "Meh," you shrugged. You walked up to Zelo's room, you knocked on the door.

"Yes..?" Himchan answered, "Oh, hello..." he said, "And what are 'you' doing here?" in a supposed-to-be-seductive-manner.

"Urr..." you went, freaked out by his behaviour, "Can I speak to Bang Yong Guk please?" you asked. 

"Sure," Himchan went, turning back to normal behaviour. "Bang hyung!" he called, "Somebody wants you at the door!" 

Bang Yong Guk staggered over to door, Himchan walked away, "Yeah?" he looked up, "Oh, it's you. What do you want?" he said, leaning on the door frame.

"Um, you know that Love potion you gave to me?" you asked, he nodded quite gladly. "Well, I've kind of...used it on someone already..." 

"Woah! Already! You're a bit experimental aren't you?" Bang Yong Guk replied. 

"It wasn't really like that...but yeah, whatever." you said, "So the guy, he's drank it, he's acting weird around me, but not like I thought he would."

Bang Yong Guk shook his head, standing up right now. "What do you mean?" 

"He's being so awkward, I think he feels embarassed around me. But I thought that the Love potion makes them 'fall in love' with the person, not just make them have a crush on the person." you explained.

"The guy hasn't even had the Love potion in his symstem for 24 hours, give it some time~" he replied, "the effects will probably occur tomorrow."

"Ah, thank you! That is all, thanks~" you went, running down the corridor, "Oh, yeah, Zelo won't be coming back to the dorms for a couple of days." you called out.

"Cool, thanks, Soo Yun," Bang Yong Guk called back, waving goodbye. 

As you stepped out the TS dorm building, you looked left and right. *Which way did I come from again?* you thought. You frantically looked left and right, you walked in the middle of the path, hoping that would help. Both the routes looked exactly the same, you told yourself off in your head. *Damn it, Soo Yun! You're so stupid for being lost! Especially at night. Hm, I'm going to have to ask someone now.* you thought, *Can't bother Bang Yong Guk again...hmm..*

"Excuse me?" an unfamiliar voice came from behind you. You looked back, it was a hooded figure, you squealed at the sight. You were afraid of hooded people at night, it just freaks you out. You slapped your mouth shut and held your hand to your mouth. You couldn't see the face of the person, it was too dark.

"Sorry..." the person said, he pulled down his hood. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey readers~ Sorry this chapter isn't so good. :l doesn't have a lot of excitement like the previous one. Soo Yun needs a break from excitement atm, she needs a rest, ~>~ lol, introducing so many boys into the story, Soo Yun is sucha player :P