Asking for her back.

Star Academy: School for the Gifted.

Onew's P.O.V:

I walked to Zelo confidently, my face was emotionless (I tried to keep it like that anyway). Though I looked emotionless, my anger was building up fast, my teeth grinding together, fists clenched and footsteps heavy. 

As I got closer, I noticed someone approach him before I could...a girl...Soo Yun. I haulted before either of them saw me. Soo Yun could speak to Zelo after what he did to her, but not me? This could only mean one thing. She doesn't trust me anymore? I don't know... I'm not good at these sort of things, figuring out what people think about me that is, if that makes sense. 

That thought reminded me of something. I have the ability to read people's minds. Naah, I'm not that desperate, am I? I shook my head to get the idea out of my head, "No, Onew, you're not going to do it." I prevented myself from doing it. 

I looked back over to Zelo and Soo Yun. Soo Yun was smiling, it was a sincere smile, it was beautiful. I've haven't seen her like this in a long time. She doesn't give me that look she gives to Zelo, she looks at me like I'm a total stranger. Well, she looks at a stranger even nicer than she looks at me now. 

I don't get it, does she not like me anymore? If not, I'll save her some trouble and I'll get out of her way- that's what I thought. But deep down in my heart I thought "Soo Yun, please don't go to him, come back to me...please."

I turned to go the opposite way, I didn't want to go that way anymore, now that both of them are there. As I walked away, I tried my best to not cry, I feel so unmanly when I cry, but my feelings and my love for Soo Yun got the better of me. I quickly wiped my tear and walked off.  


Hey guys, I know, seriously short chapter and boring as well -_- but just want to tell you thaaat the story is coming to an end in a couple/few chapters time. sorry that if you're not happy with what's happening so far. i don't even know what's happening tbh. im sucha poop. lolifeellikeabegsayingthisbut please comment, i miss my subscribers~~  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥~