HUNHAN'S TIME ^^

EXODIA'S DESCENDANTS

 

LUHAN’S POV

I just went downstairs to get some water when I saw Kai and Taemin chatting with each other. Kai’s face looked like amaze and that expression attracted me to come over. I hid my face behind the sofa and listened to them. Ridiculous! A fantasy story? My God. They still believe in things like this? But I’ll admit that it was a little bit interesting.

 

Creatures with powers? Damn. I can just see it through my dreams. I got fun of watching movies like that, especially, Narnia. I love adventurous stories, but saying that Taemin’s story might be true? Hahaha… that was a foolish thing. Besides, only children believe in super powers, how come our dancing machine interested with this kind of legends?

 

I suddenly remembered that day when a friend of mine died. I cried a lot. It’s because my imaginations and hers always interact with each other. We always act as if we have powers. When we buy toys, we all choose the characters of fantasy movies. I missed her so much. I promised to myself that I’ll marry her when we grew up but he left me earlier. From that day on, I never believe in stories like that. I stopped making unbelievable imaginations. I started to be matured enough. I decided to just think possibilities for our life to be progressive until the day when SM Entertainment found me. I trained for many years and now, I am here.

 

Suddenly, I found myself and broke my thoughts. I was stocked behind the sofa and waited them to finish so that they’ll not notice that I am there. When they both gone, I walked towards the window and feel the ambiance of the wind. I suddenly remember my parents. Since we’ve debuted, I never got free time to visit them or to call them either. I felt like I am an orphaned creature locked up in this world. Well, that’s life. I need to accept it, but I still wondering when I could see them. Suddenly, a person hugged me from the back.

 

“Hyung…” Sehun said with a sweet voice.

 

“Yes, dongsaeng?” I asked as my face got red. I love this little boy for he really resembles my little brother. Besides, we were so close as if we are lovers. I truly enjoy when our fans gave as our couple name “HUNHAN.” He is so sweet. “Why you’re still awake Hunnie? We have a concert tomorrow?”

 

“I am… afraid.” I shivered when he said this.

 

“Afraid of???” I faced him. I saw again his cute eyes and his pouted lips. This man is so panicky and sometimes uneasy every time we holds concert.

 

“What if I made a mistake?”

 

“Hunnie… we’ll not. We trained for so many years and now, we’ve got it all.” I thoroughly explained to him. “No need to worry, saeng..” I hugged him and leaned my head on his shoulders as he does it, too.

 

“Really?” He asked. I started rubbing his back so that it can contribute to soothe his mind.

 

“Okay, let me introduce to you this…” I grabbed his hand and pulled him in the terrace.

 

“What?” He curiously asked.

 

“That one…” I pointed to the sky, “Can you see that shining star beside the moon?”

 

“Yeah, I can!” He said cheerfully.

 

“That was called Polaris. It was the brightest star in the Ursa Minor. Some bright stars around it combine with it to form the little dipper.” I explained.

 

“Why did you tell me about this, Hyung?”

 

I held his shoulders so that he’ll face me and clutched his hands, “It’s because every person is a Polaris itself. We were all bright, shiny stars. We were stars because we are important to each other. We are important because we can do a lot of things that can mutually benefit to others. When one of these people got lost, definitely, the force of them would be weakened. Therefore, if you will be weak tomorrow, all of us would be destabilized, too.”

 

“Hmmmm… so… I must be stronger enough, hyung?” He said and pouted again. Sehun, please stop doing that thing. I just can’t get enough. I simply smiled. “Hey, Hyung! Why are you smiling?”

 

“Nothing… Of couse! You must!” I said with a loud voice mimicking Hercules’ pose.

 

“Thanks, Hyung!” He hugged me again and I did it back, too.

 

“Don’t be afraid anymore, my Sehun. I would be your protector from now on…” I deeply said to him.

 

“Really, hyung?” I saw to his face the mark of happiness together with surprising eyes.

 

“Indeed, Sehun. Go to sleep now, we must wake up early, tomorrow.” I said.

 

“Arasseo, Hyung… but wait… can you give me a favor?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“JUST DAY YES, HYUNG!!”

 

“Ok, Yes. So what is it?”

 

“Close your eyes first!” He pouted again. He’s so cute. I love the way he do that. His charm always catches my attention.

 

“HYUNG! CLOSE YOUR EYES, FIRST???”

 

“You’re getting abusive huh?” I said and smiled.

 

“Jebal????” He made an aegyo that let me to do what he wanted.

 

I closed my eyes and… I melted out. What was it? What Sehun had done? I opened my eyes and I just heard his voice…

 

“THANK YOU, HYUNG!!! That thing was my appreciation ritual.” He said while smiling. My eyes followed him up to his imaged disappeared from my place. I recalled what happen earlier to figure out what Sehun did to me.

 

All I can remember with that fast moment is that I closed my eyes and something touched my cheeks. It was not a hand. It was wet and heart-shaped thing. My hand accidentally touched my lips and…

 

“O MY GOD!!! Did Sehun just kissed me?????????????” I was shocked! That was it! He kissed me! What a bad kid!!!” I shouted and ran towards his room but he didn’t open the door.

 

“I’ll tear you down, tomorrow SEHUN!!!” I shouted but deep inside, I enjoyed that thing. It’s been a long time since I experience a kiss from a little brother.

 

“Hey, hyung! Goodnight!” He said and laughed as if he teases me.

 

“You’ll see, tomorrow!”

 

“Hyung! If you’ll beat me tomorrow, you’ll break your promise that you’ll protect me! Goodnight Hyung!!! Sleep well!!”

 

Ahhh! This kid is a jerk. I smiled. He’s right. I must follow my promise. My promise is sincere. I’ll love him as my true brother.

 

I sat on the sofa and the story told by Taemin came unto my mind again. Why it keeps on showing upon my mind? Well, maybe because when I was a child, I love watching fantasy movies. I must think of what will happen tomorrow. We must be successful.

 

Suddenly, I unconsciously fell asleep. 

 


 

 

NOTE TO THE READERS:

EVERY PART OF THE STORY COUNTS .. SO DON'T MISS ANYTHING.. ^^

YOU MIGHT BE PRONED TO CONFUSION .. ^^

HAHAHAH.. TAORIS WILL BE THE NEXT CHAPTER ^^

THANK YOU !!!

 


 

 

AS USUAL!!!

HERE'S FOR YOU ^^

 

 

 

 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^