HARUMA AND THE DEITIES OF LIGHT

EXODIA'S DESCENDANTS

 

Volcanic eruptions. Lightning. Tornadoes. These were the things that filled the Earth when its Moon merged with Oxopodia- a satellite of the planet Frisdia where Haruma, the most powerful creature of hell, lives. He intended to invade the Earth and sow his power all over the planet. He wanted everything for himself. To be exact, he yearned for the whole universe. His power made him evil.

 

“Now that the fusion between Oxopodia and the Earth’s Moon is complete, I should carry out my plan as soon as possible!” Haruma said while looking at the crystal ball. “No one can stop me now!” He added and devilishly laughed.

 

Meanwhile…

 

There are twenty powerful spirits that preserve and support the Earth from anything that harms its peaceful environment. They were in charge of protecting the Earth from Haruma. Unfortunately, they could not defeat him in their current state. They must sacrifice themselves and create a powerful entity that would defeat and stop Haruma’s evil plan. 

 

“We must protect the Earth from this kind of war!” Rusah, the Celerity Simulacrum said.

 

“But it is too dangerous for us to sacrifice… we don’t know what will happen next.” Fri, the Falcon of Zephyr opposed.

 

“But if we don’t try, the Earth might be destroyed completely!” Dir, the Moving Soul interrupted.

 

“I think we must try it in order to overthrow Haruma’s power.” Gous, the Gale Siren added.

 

“Are you all okay with this plan?” Rusah said.

 

The spirits were united with their decision. All of them will sacrifice themselves to produce a new creature possessing all of their superpowers and abilities. 

 

“Ok, we must head to Mount Ekopa now and start the ritual.” Tair, the Ice King stated.

 

“That’s right, let us use our powers to immediately reach that place.”Lytius, the Lucent added.

 

“All right!” The other members agreed. 

 

The spirits disappeared and in just a moment they were on Mount Ekopa.

 

Rim, the Deity of Time, suddenly spoke. “We must start immediately! I can see Haruma!!! He is heading towards this location. I think he already knows our plan. WE MUST HURRY, MY FELLOW SPIRITS!” 

 

“I can stop the time. Start the ritual and I’ll catch up. This would help a little.” Yanqui, the Time Stopper suggested. 

 

After the preparation, the spirits started the ritual. They stood around the crater and verbalized the scriptures in front of them. 

 

“We, the spirits of heaven, guardians of Earth, and Deities of Enlightenment; with the powers and abilities vested upon us, do sacrifice ourselves to create a new creature that will surely protect the Earth from harm…”

 

"We are the Yun Sisters, the Melodic Fairies..."

 

“I am Dir, the Moving Soul…”

 

“I am Fri, the Falcon of Zephyr…”

 

“We are So, Ri, Ma - the Fiery Sprites…”

 

“I am Unci, the Ice Queen…”

 

“I am Yanqui, the Time Stopper…”

 

“I am Cia, the Queller…”

 

“I am Lois, the Thunder Wolf…”

 

“I am Xius, the Shaman…”

 

“I am Tair, the Ice King…”

 

“I am Shise, the Celestial Stasis…”

 

“I am Rusah, the Celerity Simulacrum…”

 

“I am Gous, the Gale Siren…”

 

“I am Chuo, the Sod Executioner…”

 

“I am Lytius, the Lucent…”

 

“I am Aquaius, the Plethora Paladin…”

 

“I am Pyroh, the Wyvern…”

 

“I am Golem, the Guardian of Land…” 

 

“I am Gil, the Terran Beast…”

 

“And I am Rim, the Deity of Time…”

 

Thunder suddenly burst out and rain started to fall as the last spirit ended his speech.

 

“We are the twenty guardians of Earth; please help us to create a new creature of light!” The deities shouted.

 

A huge lightning struck their position and a huge explosion sprung. It happened at the same time when Haruma arrived.

 

“STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!” Haruma shouted as he waved his power unto the land that added to the intensity of the explosion. He failed to cancel the transformation of the spirits. The impact threw him away. Suddenly, the sky brightened up and Haruma was surprised of what he saw. The sun appeared at the eastern part of the Earth while the moon is vividly seen at the west.

 

“No, this can’t happen. The Earth is mine. It will be only mine!!!!” Haruma bellowed and flew up high. He tried to find the spirits. “I’ll kill you one by one, foolish little spirits!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?” He screamed as he started to make a black energy ball. “I’ll destroy this whole place and I am pretty sure that you’ll die here, too!!!” 

 

Suddenly, a tremendous earthquake occurred. “What’s that?” Haruma curiously whispered to himself. A fault was created by the earthquake and it lit up after several seconds. “There you are spirits!!!” Haruma said and immediately threw his energy ball and the land disappeared immediately. “Now, tell me? Who can defeat me!? NO ONE!!!” Haruma shouted and laughed.

 

“Is that what you think, idiot?” A voice echoed. 

 

“Who’s that?” Haruma asked.

 

“I am your weakness…” 

 

“That’s impossible! Show yourself and I’ll show you how powerful I am!!!!” Haruma yelled.
 

The seas trembled incredibly, the wind blew astonishingly, and volcanoes started to erupt tremendously.

 

“I am not afraid of who you are! I can smash you into little pieces, dullard!”
 

Suddenly, a huge tornado emerged. “Do you think you can defeat me?” A voice came from inside the tornado. 

 

“Don’t you dare defy me, idiot!” Haruma cursed and made another dark energy ball which he threw towards the tornado. The tornado bursted and tremendous light waves were seen. Haruma perceived a shallow shadow of a creature nearby but the light waves blocked him to see its clear image.

 


 

 

It's finally out !!!

Hope you'll enjoy this long journey !!!

HAHAHAHHA.