HARUMA AND THE DEITIES OF LIGHT

EXODIA'S DESCENDANTS

 

The unknown voice laughed. “What kind of energy ball was that? That was so weak!!”

 

“WEAK!? Are you insulting me, !? Don’t you know who am I?” Haruma said.

 

“Indeed! I knew you! You’re the weakest monster I have ever seen named Haruma! You’re the monster that trying to occupy this planet. How about you? Do you know me?” The creature said.

 

“What do you mean WEAKEST? I am not weak! I had destroyed many planets!!!” Haruma shouted.

 

“Oh really? Let me introduce myself. I am Exodia, the creature that was destined to destroy you!”

 

“You’re kidding. Destroy whom? Me? Well, you can’t defeat me just like of that pretty little spirits!!!”

 

“Whose pretty little spirits are you talking about?” Exodia said.

 

“I am pertaining to the weak spirits that govern this planet…” Haruma continued, “Now, are you scared to me?”

 

“Scared? Well, that’s funny.” Exodia stretched his hands and a wind followed next. Haruma used his shield power to blocked a huge wind strike.

 

“Are you underestimating my power, Exodia!?” Haruma told with an angry tone.

 

“That little spirits …” The wind goes stronger and stronger as Exodia continued speaking, “They were inside of me! They made me! I have their powers in me! AND I WAS DESTINED TO DEFEAT YOU!!!!”

 

Haruma was shocked of what he heard. His eyes widened. He felt something weird but his pride ate him. “I do not care and I will not care!!!!” Haruma used his power to block the wind coming from Exodia and a huge explosion happened next. Black smoke covered the entire place.

 

When the smoke vanished, the place was changed into an empty space. The two creatures were not there until Haruma appeared.

 

“Who’s weaker between the two of us?” He said and smiled. He intended to leave but a fireball was thrown over him. “Who did that?”

 

“Me!!!” Exodia yelled and big Haruma a huge blast of combined water and fire beam.

 

“AAAAAHHH!” Haruma was shocked with that ambush attack. He was flapped a few meters away.

 

“Didn’t I tell you that I am the only one who can defeat you?” Exodia followed him and used the power of nature to ripped Haruma’s body.

 

“You had disrespected me, Exodia. You’ll pay for this!!!”

 

“Are you the type of person who must be respected?”

 

“You haven’t yet seen my power and because of what you did, you boosted down my patience. I’ll burn you doownnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!” Haruma produced a brownish light that covered the place. When the light disappeared, he already transformed into a bigger creature. “Now, I am sure! You’ll die in here!!!!”

 

Exodia, on the other hand, was just smiling unto him. Haruma felt he was insulted. He made a saucer-like dark power and threw it over Exodia. The latter didn’t block the attack. Suddenly, Exodia appeared, “This is what I am waiting for in order to defeat you!”

 

“What do you mean?” Haruma stopped and looked at Exodia.

 

“I am waiting for you to burst up your power that’s why I made you angry. This was your weakness and because of it, you’ll die in my hands!” Exodia suddenly raised his hand and closed his eyes.

 

Haruma was confused of what he was doing so he threw many dark balls unto Exodia but it doesn’t affect him. “What are you doing?”

 

Unexpectedly, the twenty spirits came out. “What-tttt is this?????????” Haruma said.

 

"We are the Yun Sisters, the Melodic Fairies..."

 

“I am Dir, the Moving Soul…”

 

“I am Fri, the Falcon of Zephyr…”

 

“We are So, Ri, Ma - the Fiery Sprites…”

 

“I am Unci, the Ice Queen…”

 

“I am Yanqui, the Time Stopper…”

 

“I am Cia, the Queller…”

 

“I am Lois, the Thunder Wolf…”

 

“I am Xius, the Shaman…”

 

“I am Tair, the Ice King…”

 

“I am Shise, the Celestial Stasis…”

 

“I am Rusah, the Celerity Simulacrum…”

 

“I am Gous, the Gale Siren…”

 

“I am Chuo, the Sod Executioner…”

 

“I am Lytius, the Lucent…”

 

“I am Aquaius, the Plethora Paladin…”

 

“I am Pyroh, the Wyvern…”

 

“I am Golem, the Guardian of Land…” 

 

“I am Gil, the Terran Beast…”

 

“And I am Rim, the Deity of Time…”

 

“I am Exodia, the powerful hero of life, together with this twenty spirits, designated to defeat this creature of hell, do ask for your help!!!!” Exodia shouted. A lightning assaulted Haruma that weakened his power. The twenty spirits attacked Haruma  and entered his body to get his heart that provided his energy and power. Haruma exploded while the twenty spirits successfully took his heart out.

 

At the exact time when the spirits handed the heart to Exodia, another lightning assaulted the place. A jar suddenly appeared where twenty scriptures where carved. “Does it mean…” Exodia said but Dir continued.

 

“Yes, Exodia. We must seal that heart inside the jar in order to block the power inside that to transfer into another body. But in order to accomplish that, we must sacrifice.”

 

“Sacrifice?” Exodia asked.

 

“Yes, we need to sacrifice. The twenty of us, we will serve as the lock of this jar because a prophecy would come next after we vanished. The ritual must be done immediately.” Rim, the deity of time said.

 

“I agree.” Exodia said.

 

They started the ritual. The twenty spirits vanished immediately and entered the scriptures designated to their power. Exodia, on the other  hand, vanished in the wind. A wave of light covered the place and the jar disappeared. Two block of stones were remained where the prophecy were written. Unfortunately, the stoned were not yet found until these days…

 

“And that was the Legend of Exodia. Some people said that it was true, some do not believe. On the other hand, It was still a legend, Kai.” Taemin said and ended the story. “So, time to sleep, li’l bro!”

 

“But, how about if it’s true?” Kai said.

 

“Then, that’s more amazing!!!” Taemin said. “Go to your dorm now and sleep. Gain your energy for tomorrow’s SM TOWN concert, ara?

 

“Arasseo…” Kai went to his room and slept.

 


 

 

AT LAST !!! I HAVE UPDATED THIS ^^

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

SO BUSY ^^