THE CONCERT

EXODIA'S DESCENDANTS

I know this update is very late. 

I know that some of you are like, "Omaygad, you really have the courage to update huh?" 

Super sorry guys but for those who waited me for these update, THANK YOU.

I hope you can still cope up with my story. 

Thank you...

By the way, the concert proper was quite the same in my story "SM Town Mysteries" cause I really love how I wrote them. It burst me out in tears too as a fan.


 

It’s the day. The sun shines well. The wind is so soft.  The cheeping of the birds is really amazing that you can even sing along with the rhythm that they are making. You can hear the swaying of the trees outside and even the flow of the stream from a falls. These are the things that can be heard outside the dormitory. The dormitory that SM Artists are using is a secret building for privacy purposes. Every time they are producing contests, artists are pleased to stay here for preparations. Despite of the good things outside the dormitory, everybody’s busy and nervous for the upcoming concert. Their managers wake them up earlier so that they can still rehearse.

 

“Damn it! My heart keeps on beating faster and faster.” Kris said while wiping his sweat.

 

They have just finished rehearsing their first dance routine. They were moving for their second song but they decided to take a short break first. They almost repeat the first for 8 times. They look really exhausted but their torches are getting brighter and brighter. No one seems to give up.

 

“I know we can do this, guys. This is our first concert, remember? We should put our best efforts in here.” Said Suho. He is currently holding a tray of water. He really cares for . He never thinks of himself first from the very first moment EXO is formed and debuted.

 

“Spare me one, Hyung.” Chanyeol said while pouting. Suho lend him and so do the others.

 

“We should execute the concert perfectly with the help of our sunbaes!” Tao yelled.

 

“That’s right. So, can we dance our second song?” Kai suggested.

 

“Let’s go!!!” Chen replied and the team stood up one by one.

 

They started dancing and dancing again as if they are not tired. Though they are really good dancers, but they wanted to prove something. They wanted to show their fans how they are eager to show them that being a fan of EXO won’t make them regret anything. They want to show their families that they already earned from the sacrifices that they have given during their training days.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon is letting her sisters take their beauty rest. They almost practiced the whole night. She doesn’t want to share the room when they are rehearsing. She found it quite destructing, not for her team only, but for the both sides. She always tells her manager that if they share the same room at the same time with other artists when they are rehearsing their songs, especially EXO, they might create destruction and disturbance to each other. But there’s a real reason why she wanted it like that. All the members of Girls’ Generation knew the real purpose behind it.  

 

 

Taeyeon wanted to avoid Baekhyun’s presence.

 

SNSD and EXO never rehearse together or even perform on-stage together. No one knows why except for some SM Artists. If there’s a production number to be carried-out by them, they will combine up incompletely. In some fans’ view, the two teams are worth-shipping for, but in reality, they are not so much sociable with each other’s.

 

Time has passed and the concert proper had started. Everybody’s busy for the SM TOWN concert today. All of them are very eager to make it successful. Some SME Artists are doing their stage rehearsals while staffs are doing the sound and stage effects chores.

 

“No! No! It should be there! Careful, dear!”

 

“Excuse me, try the microphones. If there’s any trouble with it, immediately change it.”

 

“Stop chatting. Just focus with the work!”

 

“Look, look! Play the VTR. Let’s try it!”

 

“Hey, hey, where’s the set of water? Put some on the stage so performers can grab one whenever they finish their parts.”

 

Those were the things that you can hear from the different organizers of the event. On the other hand, EXO are alone in their dressing room. They have finished re-touching and they let their stylists leave them to have a private chat.

 

“I’m a kinda nervous, again.” Sehun said while looking at the mirror.

 

“Same here!” Chanyeol said while raising his hand. He’s currently practicing his rapping skils for his performance with Kris on stage later, “how about you, Hyung?”

 

“Well… I am.” Then Kris smirked, “But we have to overcome this.”

 

“True.” Suho said, “There’ll come a time that we will have our solo concert and stand on our own, so we have to start overcoming this kind of feeling.”

 

“Let us just move as one!” Luhan suggested while taking selcas with Kai and Lay.

 

“I love this!” Chen suddenly joined the chattings.

 

“What was that?” Kris asked and due to curiosity, all of them, aside from Baekhyun, went closer to Chen.

 

“JONGDAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” They all yelled.

 

“I thought it’s an important matter!” Tao said while smiling, “You’re a troll, Hyung!”

 

“Waeyo? I am playing candy crush here silently. I just don’t know why all of you guys came closer to me? want to play it, too?” He said while smiling.

 

“I think, he’s not listening to us from the start, guys.” Lay said while laughing.

 

“You!” Kris shook Chen’s hair and pinched his cheeks.

 

“YAAAAAHH! Why you… yah!!!!!” Chen yelled at Kris and ran after him. When Chen noticed that he can’t catch Kris, he thinks of another idea. He went to the most athletic one in his brothers, Tao, and started to shook his hair, too.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Tao nagged.

 

“It isn’t my fault! It’s Kris Hyung’s. He just ordered me to do it so.” He said and Tao immediately ran towards Kris.

 

“KRIS HYUNG !!!! I’M GOING TO PUNISH YOU !!!!” EXO Members laughed out loud as they watch the scene.

 

“Hey. Kris, Chen, and Tao. I think you have to call the stylists right now. The three of you looks like people who just got up from their bed in the morning!” Kyungsoo said while trying to hide his laugh.

 

“They look like kids!” Suho said.

 

“Hey, guys! It’s not just me who’s not listening to your chats, ok? Look at Baekhyun-Hyung? He’s really staring in that direction since the stylists came out.” Chen said and mimicked how Baekhyun stood up in the corner, “He was like a statue, you know?”

 

At that time when the members kept laughing, Baekhyun noticed that he became the center of happiness and looked at them in a why-are-you-laughing-at-me and i-am-going-to-kill-you-Chen look.

 

“Hey, share what you’re thinking, Baekhyun-Hyung!” Kai yelled.

 

“Maybe he can’s still move on with his past relationship.” Chen said.

 

“Shut up, Chen.” Baekhyun replied.

 

Chen looks like a kid who had just been scolded. He looks like a child beating his lips.

 

“You still love her?” Suho asked in a calm tone.

 

“I just can’t forget her, bro.” Baekhyun replied.

 

“Suit her again.” Kai entered.

 

“You know that it is forbidden…” –Baekhyun.

 

“But you love each other…” –Sehun.

 

“Yeah, but I also want this dream. And she does it too. I can’t ruin what we sacrificed in order to reach this goal.” –Baekhyun.

 

“It’s up to you…” Suho said and went nea the window. Suddenly, Luhan noticed someone in the door but before he clarified and cleared who is it, the person ran and escaped.

 

“Did somebody hear our talkings? Especially… yours?” Pointing to Baekhyun.

 

“Is there a chance that it’s a sasaeng fan?” Baekhyun asked and silent covered them.

 

“Maybe it’s not, it was just our imagination, don’t mind what you saw.” Suho interfered. Suddenly, stylists knocked and came in to re-style the hair of the kids, Kris, Tao, and Chen’s hair.

 

“What happened with your hair?” One of the stylists asked.

 

“There are two big mammals that fought with the weakling like me.” Chen said while doing a sad aegyo, “Punish them, Jebal~” He continued.

“Yahhh!” Tao yelled, “You did this, too!”

 

“Kris told me to.” Chen said.

 

“YAH! YOU’LL DIE LATER IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO SAY THE TRUTH!” Kris yelled.

 

“Aww. Really?” Chen said with a trolling eyes.

 

“NAE. I’LL KILL YOU WITH MY LOOKS!”

 

“Oh, that won’t affect me, though.” Then Chen smirked, “I have that, too.”

 

“AHHH. THEN I THINK, I’LL KILL YOU WITH MY KISS RATHER?”

 

“HUH?!” Surprisingly, Kris stood up, came closer to Chen, pouted his lips, and tried to give him a kiss. The members were shouting and laughing same as the stylists.

 

“OK! I ADMIT IT. I ADMIT IT. TAO, IT’S A LIE.”

 

“YAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Tao said, “I’LL USE MY WUSHU STICK TO YOU AFTER THE CONCERT!” Tao said and they kept on laughing.

 

“Don’t worry, Tao, I’ll hide it for you.” All of them burst out laughing and their nervous state turned in a happy ambiance.

 

Someone knocked on the door, “The Director wanted all of the artists to go on stage and take the last orientation.”

 

“Arasseo.” All of them said.

The concert was ended emotionally as SM Artists gives their message to their fans. Overwhelmingly, the artists went downstage and sing a song dedicated for their fans. So Nyu Shi Dae and half of Super Junior members went on left part of the arena; SHINee and the remaining members of Super Junior on the upper part; F(X) on the right part together with BoA and TVXQ; Staffs at the center stage; and EXO at the middle part of the Arena. Fans didn’t expect this much and even tears can’t explain what they really feel.

                     

 Suddenly, lights stopped dancing, music halted into soft harmony, solemnity inside the arena filled up the atmosphere. Fans kept on crying for the dream concert is about to end, one memory that cannot be tamed and forgot by anyone who experienced it.

 

“Rumors do break our hearts apart…” Said SHINee’s Taemin, “But always trust us and don’t believe those,”

 

“Indeed, our beloved fans’ minds are uncontrollable for we don’t have the right to do that; emotions do blast every time they saw us; taking photos of us while hiding to somewhere,” Jonghyun continued, “Risking their health just to support us; Don’t bother things that may hurt them in fan meeting programs; Spending a lot of money just to make our songs top the charts…”

 

“We really thank you for all of that,” BoA is about to burst in tears, and so other SM Artists, too, “We really love all of you, guys. In our hearts, all of you aren’t just fans; all of you are our friends. All of you are in here.” Then she pointed on her chest, directly to her heart.

 

More sobs filled the Arena. All people spread their tears of happiness as the artists kept on having their final speech to mark the end of the concert. “Words can’t express how happy we are, words can’t describe what are you, our fans, to us, words can’t even tell how we strive hard for our goals… because without you guys, we are just a wind-like artists, like our presence are here, but not on your senses.” Said Tiffany.

 

When Baekhyun took the microphone and about to say things, “As you all know, I am a fan before I entered the industry. I knew a lot of fan chores. I even stalked my idols but then I felt something that they have their own lives, their private lives. I decided and came up for things like that. I realized that if I am going to support them, I mustn’t bother their private lives. As I entered SMEnt, I discovered a lot of things more. Idols do fall in love, idols do encounter problems just like ordinary people, idols treasure things like friendship, idols have their own leisure times, idols have different attitudes, and many more. But there’s one thing that I really love, it’s when your feelings fall for a fan, and having it seriously.” He said, “That’s why I really treasure all of you.” Baekhyun ended.

 

“In behalf of the whole SMEnt crews and staffs, we, the different faces produce by this entertainment, thank all of you for your vigorous and wonderful supports. We love you.” Said Leeteuk and led the others to vow. As they vow to the audience, scream of fans were loudly heard as they shouted, “WE LOVE YOU ALL.” The concert was then ended with great pleasure, fans went out peacefully, and artists went backstage, still sobbing, and took a rest.

 

In their dressing room, EXO are fixing their things, still have their energy and ready for some celebrations. “We made it, guys.” Suho yelled while others shouted, “YEAAAAAAHHH~,” “I think this will be one of the most memorable concerts that we held.”

 

“Indeed, tears of fans made my heart melt like a candle on its fire...” Chanyeol said, “If I only have the opportunity to hug them one by one…”

 

“Ok, finish packing up?” Their attentions caught up by their manager-hyung, “Seems like the concert became a history, huh?” He continued.

 

“Indeed. I didn’t expect that it will turn into that, Hyung.” Kyunsoo replied.

 

“Well, fans really love you.” Their manager said. “Well, finishing packing all it up.”

 


 

I, MYSTERIOUS WIZARD, am promising to update as fast and many as I can to fill up the things and expectation that my reader had put up on me. :)))


 

ENJOY THIS STORY GUYS. <3 <3 <3

'Till next update, guys. :D