If You Wanna Get The King's Heart, You Must ...

Circle Equation

 

The sun illuminated the road all over the city and broke the night law. Even if people might complain or not with its heat, however it would never stop till the end of time. Then it seemed like searching its silhouette on the covered ground among the gap of the foliage and made the shade of trees on the ground that reflected their portrait. However, it’s never satisfied until its ray covered all, especially the shadow. On the other side, there’s place where the ray couldn’t enter, where the abandoned thing burned inside like this two boys who trapped. The sunray forced to enter by peeking through the space under the door. It wondering why such living things like them were there, whether the world abandoned them like the rest stuff there.
 
One of them wondered why there’s no window in such a dark place. He’s so scared but he knew that nothing he could do. He tried to calm himself, hoping that he would be fine. The shiver tried to against his desire. But he held it by bitting his lips, preventing his blood not to come and whether it ruined his pink lips with its cursed red. Deep inside, he knew that something worst would happen to him just in minutes. He might be as innocence as doves, but this atmosphere could not lie his innocence.
 
He didn’t want to show his fear toward someone he called friend since a week ago. He had to make sure that Jaeseop would change his mind about what he’s going to do to him, cause he already knew what kind of thing it is. Maybe, he should tried to fight against him if only he had ever learned karate when he's child. Maybe, he could turn back the time and never walked to this direction like a cartoon movie he had watched a long ago. Maybe, he had to escape and broke the wall with his strength, with his unmuscular body felt like a bag of bones.
 
But, he's sure none of them would be came true... 
I have to accept the fact, my fate..
 
 
[Kevin POV]
 
In this room, the darkness had come immediately when he closed the door. It made me jump for this little surprise. Then my heart skipped a beat, making a rapid move like a tambourine. I believed everything would be alright since he's here. I had checked the table, but there's nothing. It's not because of this room was too dark, but I was really sure what I had seen. Thanks god, my eyes were pretty normal, so I could look everyside of this room clearly without enough light. But, this time I was not sure with my vision when suddenly I saw him smirked.
 
"Kevin, do you know the famous quotes in this college?"
 
"What Q-quotes? " I asked him back.
 
"If you wanna get the king's heart, you must catch the guard one"
 
"What do you mean Jae-Jaeseop?"
 
"You know who, right? LEE KISEOP. Actually, I don't wanna play with you. But, some times I get you quite interesting. So, if can get two of you, why I only catch one. Two is better than one, right?"
 
Time seemed stop for a while in my head. I widened my eyes in shock, not wanting to believe every single word he had said to me. I hoped I was deaf, so I couldn't hear everything. I hoped it's only a nightmare and someone would wake me up soon. 
 
He walked toward me. I wondered what he would do to me.
 
Jaeseop, Please don't.... !
 
 
[Kiseop POV]
 
For one and a half hours, I didn't believe someone could really make me amaze. Because it’s usually me who made it. I didn’t wanna show off but it's the fact. I wondered why people think I'm such an arrogant. I was a kind-hearted one, my best friend said that. And I trusted him with ALL MY HEART.. I had given all my heart to him, but why he never realized that. He's a real BABO. 
 
I looked at the clock. This class had finished, but I didn't wanna get out of here. I still wanted to continue this lesson. "why it has to finish soon?" I mumbled. I felt something touched my back. I turned back and saw a paper on the floor. l looked at left chair behind me. "Hey, Kiseop-ah ~♥ " a stranger winked at me. I turned around. And for a sec, I wanted to vomit. WHO’S THAT JERK? I thought I had been seen him on the first year. Disgusting. I’m not even in my mood since this morning. And this huy made it perfect. Actually, I still wondered why Kevin acted weird along this week. I turned my head.“Kev..?” I was sure he sat behind me, but no one there. Where was he now? Has he already come out? I looked around this class, but I didn't find him.
 
I got out from the class, trying to search my lovely Kevin. I asked the boys beside me, "Do you see Kevin?". "Wooo.... Looks! The kingka spoke to me. He spoke to me, guys.." I got the rush of anger overflowed when the boys laughed like crazy. I pulled one of the boy's collar up, "Do you remember what happened to the twins last week?". His eyes got teary and his shaking hand showed all his fear. "I-I'm so-sorry". He lifted up both of his hands. "So, where's Kevin?". "I don't kn-know". I took a deep breath for all I would say. "I'VE ASKED YOU POLITELY, AND YOU MADE FUN OF ME. THEN I ASKED YOU THE SECOND TIME, BUT YOU SAID YOU DON'T KNOW? HUH? FOR THE LAST TIME, I ASK YOU WHERE IS KEVIN?". The corridor became quite for a while when I shouted loudly.  "The park. H-he went to the park".
 
I left the boys behind and ran outside the building. I didn't know whether the boy said the truth or not. What I was thinking right now was where kevin’s. I didn't know that he would skip the next class. He didn't even tell me. What was he going to do? I ran quickly. Why It’s so bother me a lot. He’s not mine yet, yeah..
 
Suddenly I bumped into someone and it made me fall. And my books... DAMN, they’re in a big mess. My books scattered on the floor and papers everywhere. I knew I should put them all into my locker before searched him. "!" And my .. It felt hurt. Awesome. Then someone held out his hand to me "I'm sorry. I didn't see you ran." I looked up at him. Really awesome. I found a muscular hand on him. He had a well-built body that could melt all girls heart. Then I saw him on face. His sharp jawline seemed to be carved perfectly like a sculpture from a genius hand. An artist should be praise his beauty every inch on him. My eyes couldn’t stopped trace his gorgeous face until I found his eyes.
 
“ *cough* *cough* So, need help?”. I blinked my eyes, trying to focus what he said. His sudden presence had made me forgot everything. I glanced at him. “Just take care of my books. I’ll meet you in locker room at lunch” I finally stood up without accepting his help. I ran again and left him dumbfounded.
 
 
[No one POV]
 
The boy chuckled because of his unpredictable action. He didn’t know why he had a crush on him, someone who didn’t care about him. But, he knew oneday he would change everything. He wondered why he was left like that. Was he not interesting enough? He felt a bit disappointed when the red-haired went. Then he took all of books and papers. He stopped for a while. He took his phone and called someone.
 
“Jaeseop, where are you?”
 
“Hyung, don’t worry. I’ll make it for you.”
 
“DON’T DARE YOU DO IT. NOW, HEAR ME... JUST LEFT HIM ALONE!”
 
“It won’t take such a long time, hyung...”
 
“JAESEOP.. JAESEOP... WAIT...”
 
“piip.. piip..”
 
“. How dare he cut off the phone! It shouldn’t happen. Really.... I must stop this. before it’s too late.
 
He then put the books and ran. Everything was pretty wrong. He had to fix everything because he’s the one who started it. How stupid he’s for telling Jaeseop. He knew that the boy would do anything for him. But it’s.. it's not like this. It’s all wrong. It’s not what he wanted. It’s not something that he had planned. Now he’s going to break two person in one shoot.
 
He didn’t know where the boys were. He had to be hurry. He didn’t want Jaeseop got his hand dirty because of him. Jaeseop had gone too far. Now, he’s in a mess. He couldn’t think clearly. “Where are they?” He’s so frustated. He’s not sure he could find them. Everything would change from now on.
 
 
[Kevin POV]
 
I was still stuck in this room with him. Suddenly, his phone rang. It made a little hope inside my heart. I wished there’s an important thing so he would go out and leave me. I should find the way while he talked. I tried to scan everything in this room. This room was.. just too empty. I saw a broken chair on the left and there’s a baseball stick under it. Should I.. just killed him? But... I had promised not ever kill anymore.
 
I saw he turned back and answered his phone. It’s good. I tried to make a little move. I took a step and another step. His back still faced me. I hoped my heavy breath wasn’t heard cause it became uncontrol. It’s still a few step. I never did something properly in my life. Somehow, i had to change it. Please, Kevin. Just for once... My heart it’s about to burst when he suddenly turned back and faced me. I thought he knew my move changed. Then he walked and tried to come closer.
 
“ ....... ” 
 
“Hyung, don’t worry. I’ll make it for you.” He said and walked toward me.
 
“ ........ ”
 
“It won’t take such a long time.” He smirked again to me and hung up the phone.
 
“Sorry, Kev. It won’t disturb our playing actually” he smiled like nothing happened.
 
One step.
Two steps.
Three steps
 
And now, his face was about an inch from me. He stared on my eyes. I could feel his hot breath on my face. I looked away. I was not brave enough to face him. He then stepped back and put both of his hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to stare at him. He bowed his head facing the ground. He sighed. I didn’t know why i got a little braveness to speak.
 
“Why?”. He suddenly laughed.
 
“I don’t understand anyway. You know what, Kev. In this world, there’s something that people can’t understand”.
 
“Wh-what’s that?”
 
“Death, love, hate...... and everything inside your heart.”
 
“S-so, what is it inside your heart?”
 
“ ....... I hope i know.”
 
Then He lifted his head and pulled me through the wall. He moved closer and closer, an inch closer every second. I leaned my head toward the wall, keep the distance between us. Then he touched my hair gently, tried to play with it for a sec. He glanced at me and then kissed my hair, smelled it and smiled like a child. “I like the smell. It’s nice, Kev.” I could feel his lips touch my ears. It made a shiver through my body. I arched my neck to avoid him. It’s really an uncomfortable position. Then he looked at me. He touched my face softly with his fingers. My heart beated crazily. It seemed wanna burst out from my chest. I tried to dodge, but I couldn’t. Suddenly He lifted my head and it made my hot tears streamed down my cheek. I could’t restrain it anymore. He furrowed his eyes. Then placing both his hands on my face and wiping all my tears. “I hate tears. Please, don’t cry.”
 
Suddenly, our eyes met. He moved his face closer to me. “Close your eyes.” I couldn’t stop thinking what he’s going to do. He pulled my shoulders to the wall harshly. He tried to kiss my lips. But, I bit both my lips and turned my head. It caused he failed. I shaked my body, trying to make him loosen his grip. “Don’t make me use force, Kev.”
 
Suddenly, the door was knocked hard. It sounded like a knock from heaven for me. Jaeseop punched the wall with his fist. It made me shocked. He bit his lower lip. His face showed worried. I wanted to jump out from his grip, but it became tighter than before. Then I saw his fist on the wall. And BLOOD...
 
I widened my eyes and stared blankly. My body was shaking. It just happened uncontrolable. I smiled at him. “Y-you, you will die..”. I suddenly screamed like crazy and got paranoid. “Please don’t die. Don’t die..” He blinked his eyes. He seemed shocked after watched my sudden change. “Take my blood but don’t die...” My voice’s trembling. I wriggled insanely. “STOP CRYING!!!” He shouted loudly. I immediately stopped crying, but my body was still shaking. “OPEN THE DOOR!” someone outside the door finally spoke.
 
Then Jaeseop tried to rip my upper clothes. I wanted stop him, but I couldn’t even move. He kissed my neck and then went up to my jawline. He and traced along my neck, making hickeys all over it. I saw his hand touched my shoulder. And his blood fell down my bare chest. I screamed louder than before, over and over again.
 
BRAAAAAAKKK....
 
The door finally opened. Someone stood up outside the door. He entered the room full of anger. “LET HIM GO!!!”. He moved closer to us. Finally, Jaeseop loosen his grip on me and walked toward him. he punched him on his face and mad him bruised. Bloods dropped like rain on the floor. I couldn’t stand with this anymore. My back slided down the wall and let my body fell. I crouched in fear and put my hands on both my knees. I hid my face and tried to cover my ears. It seemed that they punch each other. The sound was echoing inside the room. After minutes, this room became quite. A footstep was heard closer to me. “Are you ok?” I didn’t answer and I still crouched facing the ground. Then I felt something covering my nake body. The smell just made me calm.
 
“It can keep you warm. You’re safe now.” He talked to me but I kept silent. “Don’t worry. He’s gone. I’ve made sure that he’ll never come back again.” He tried to pulled my hand but I pulled it back harshly. “Ah, sorry... Maybe, I should leave you alone.” After waiting in such an awkward moment, he seemed walked out the room. I wanted to say something, but this word just stuck on the tip of my tounge.
 
“Th-thanks”
 
“You’re welcome. I’m Shin Soohyun. Nice to meet you”
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
I come with chapter two :D
 
I’ve just made this but my internet connection was error for days, i wonder why. So, I’m posting now.
I don’t know why but I’m at kevin pov in this chapter and the rest is too. Lol. Lol. And for chapter one, I made an editing. But, it didn’t change the story. So, you don’t have to read it again cause it’s still the same. Sorry, bad author :(((
 
Finally soohyun came.. woooo....
*spoiler alert* and for eli, maybe in chapter 4 or 5. The next chapter will be soovin moment. For elvin and vinseop, you must wait until eli came. Sorry.. LOL. And don’t worry for jaeseop.
 
mmh, can you guess about kevin's weird act???
Haha..... sorry for teasing you!
hope you enjoy XD