I Am Not. I'm Not Afraid

Circle Equation

 

 
He closed the door and made sure to lock it, blocking something that could contamine everything inside even his heart. He leaned his back through the door as if it could absorb his puzzled feeling and joint it like it’s reborn. Moreover, His body felt the existence of his soul was in lost in a place where he had burned all the chiling things that almost fulfill his heart. And by taking them out of his heart, It just made emptiness fulfill it at the moment, as there’s only piece of memories and promises that he kept for himself. His miserable body didn’t know whether he could make the way back for his lonely soul. The only thing that could help him was his mind. Bring your soul back..!
 
His back slided down the wooden door behind him. He wiped the floor inch by inch as if he brought dinginess when his body attached above it. He just brought his body home and lost everything nowhere he didn’t even know. He let his body being embraced by the warm feeling inside. Then he wondered by waiting in the hope of everything would find the way home. No wonder, He’s never lost to get back home though he was miles away. Something mystical always brought him back even safely or not. He just wanted to rest his body for a while or maybe forever. Knock.. Knock..
 
The door was knocked. It made him surprised. It just made his mind back. But, something was wrong. It’s not like his true mind that came back to him. He felt he’s not him, like just someone different. He felt his hand shaking as if something had controlled himself. He then walked toward the drawer. “Pils. I must get the pils.” He searched something until suddenly he found a dagger. It’s from his mom. She said that it could protect him from anything bad. Then he felt his subsonscious feeling as if told him to take it.
 
“Kevin!” The calling was just made him back in control. He released his grip, making the dagger fell down on the floor. Its blade was reflected his fear. Nothing in this world would believe that this innocent boy had a dark side inside. It’s just impossible. Then his eyes were getting teary. He walked to the closet and found what he wanted. His shaking hand opened its lid and caused the contents fell. He took one pil from the floor, not thinking it’s dirty or not since it’s the only one that could keep him sane.
 
The other boy was knocked his friend’s room. He had all the keys of his home since they’re so close. He was shocked after he had seen a jacket with a blood stain in the middle of the room. He smelled it since didn’t sure what it was. Then It made his mind frozen.
 
“KEVIN.. Are you alright?”
 
“ ......... ”
 
“Where have you been? And whose clothes it is?”
 
“ ......... ”
 
“JUST SAY SOMETHING!”
 
“ ......... ”
 
 “DAMN.. KEVIN, ANSWER ME... NOW!”
 
“I’M SANE, HYUNG. I’M SANE... I’M STILL SANE.......” a trembling voice was suddenly heard loudly.
 
“ ........ I-I’m sorry, Kev. It’s just.. It’s just I don’t want you to go”
 
Tears ended the conversation between them. Both of them were crying. No one knew exactly what was they’d talked about. It’s only their mind that could interpret words that come out from their lips instead there’s a sense in each other breath when they inhaled or exhaled. It seemed nothing would understand except the two and all of non living things in this house which knew the truth and ever watched the most terrible incident that used to happened to them, especially the brunnette.
 
Afterwards, he left the boy inside the bathroom. He walked to the living room slowly, however a snail could beat him only in second. He just didn’t want to leave the boy though the stupid door was seperate them in misery. His leg finally met the sofa. He sat down and leaned his head, bringing one of his arms covering his eyes not only from the dazzle lamp on the ceiling but also from the tears which made their ways on his cheek. He just wanted to keep the tears wetting his lugbrious feeling. He wondered when the last time he had cried like that and kept sobbing.
 
Whereas, a confused feeling was irritated the other boy. He wondered why the older didn’t trust him. He’s not such a baby who couldn’t take care himself, who couldn’t protect his body from death that he’s wreaked unconsciously. His common sense had worked well like what he had told that he’s sane enough. He really understood why Kiseop asked him like that. Actually he didn’t want to make the older worried about him. But deep inside, he’s grateful that at least there’s one who cared to him though he wanted him to be more than friend.
 
He felt a bit guilty for him. He then the shower and cleaned himself. He rubbed his chest harshly since his friend's bloods went dry on it. He didn't even think that he could call him friend. He's really afraid, but he just didn't allow to. "I am not. I'm not afraid." 
 
He got out from the bathroom with the towel hanging on his slender waist. He found the older was sleeping on the sofa. He showed the puffy eyes on his pretty face. The younger bowed his head to see his face clearly since their face never be so close like that. He just wanted to make sure that the boy is alright. A drop of water fell down to the older’s cheek since the younger’s hair was still wet. Suddenly the older moved a little because of its coldness. The younger stepped back and brought a blanket for him. He covered  the older’s body for keeping him warm. Then he found a piece of paper on the table that made him chuckled and understood Kiseop’s attention for him in unusual way.
 
I’ll sleep here tonight.
Don’t dare you wake me up since I don’t wanna go home.
If they call you, don’t answer it.
If you need anything, don’t wake me up except it’s really important.
If you had a nightmare, just wake me up to make sure that I’m thousand times scarier than it.
Don’t shut your door since I can’t see you if you disturb me on purpose.
Don’t take benefits when I slept.
The last, don’t make me late. Wake me up ten minutes before you go!
 
PS : I never sleep on sofa. Since it’s yours, if my body get hurt, tomorrow I’ll sleep on you..
 
“aissh.. YOU, ERT!”
 
 

 
Kevin sighed and walked toward his locker for putting his books. It’s lunch time but he just didn’t want to eat. Everybody had gone to the canteen and left him alone. He still thought about his action last night. He wondered why he had to get into this. It’s something he wanted to lose, but suprisingly it’s getting more attached to him. Kevin shook his head, not wanting to think about this anymore. He just wanted to meet Kiseop. The boy never did something special to him or maybe comforted him whenever he’s sad, but he always made everything better for Kevin. He wondered where the boy was. 
 
He closed his locker and then found a familiar guy opposite him. He widened his eyes and opened his locker again in order to make it hid his face. Kevin thought a while for what he should do to him or what he should say for greeting him. He just got nervous sweats. Suddenly he remembered something. He took a jacket from his locker. It’s the jacket from yesterday incident. Giving it back wouldn’t be so difficult for him, right? Kevin took a step towards the boy and patted his back. Soon the boy turned back and he smiled after Kevin brought his hand holding his jacket. “Oh, thanks.”
 
“Hey, Soohyun!!!” Suddenly a group of people approached them. Kevin took a gulp as he knew someone among them. He looked away and ran outside the building. Soohyun tried to figure out what happened to him and chased after him instead of greeting the other boys.
 
Kevin stopped running. He felt relieved that he could give the jacket back to Soohyun. And today he found himself free from that boy. He meant that he would break off the string of their relation even though they’re not in any kind of relationship. Kevin instead didn’t know whether their relation looked like. Maybe, it’s like Soohyun as the hero and he? As the victim? As a moron? Even a newspaper wouldn’t accept their relation on its headline. “The hero and the victim” It’s such a nerd joke. He’d said thanks to Soohyun and had given his jacket back plus he cleaned the clothes until no more blood stain and its smell that annoyed him a lot. So, it’s really enough for Soohyun as Kevin didn’t have to felt indebted to him.
 

 

There’s one place that Kevin and Kiseop always spent together. If you go straight to the college’s backyard, there’ll be an alley in the end of the path. They always considered that it’s a road to heaven since in case you entered it, you’ll find a beautiful garden inside. This place was forsaken since long ago. It was surrounded by fences which the clematis clinging on it. There’s a big tree with a rope swing but the most beautiful is a big pool in the middle with a water fountain. The view was just amazing and nothing could describe it. Kevin came to this place, hoping that Kiseop was there. He then called Kiseop since there’s no one.
 
“Hyung, have you had lunch?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Can you come to the garden?”
 
“No.”
 
“Why?”
 
”I must do something.”
 
“What? Can I know?”
 
“No.”
 
“Why are you so cold to me?”
 
“I’m hot Kevin.”
 
“Hyuuung....... If you act like this again, I will....”
 
“Will what?”
 
“nngh... hang up the phone?”
 
“Fine. By the way, my body is hurt because of last night.”
 
“HYUNG......!!!!”
 
Kevin finally hung up the phone after he heard Kiseop laughed like crazy. He wondered what Kiseop did. In Kevin’s view, Kiseop was a mysterious guy. Very mysterious. Though they were friends for eight years, Kevin still didn’t understand about him. He sometimes acted childish and other times he acted gently, cold, mature, or care. Maybe, it’s something that made Kevin got him attracted.
 
Kevin ran through the tree and went up in a swing. He went higher and higher as he straightened his leg and brought his body as if flew through the air. He closed his eyes and let the wind blew through his face with a wide smile on it. After he felt satisfied, he ran again to the pool. The pool was surrounded by marbles bricks which people usually used as bench, but since it’s too narrow, they had to be careful. Fortunately the water was only up to people knees.
 
Kevin took off his shoes and climbed on it. He walked step by step and even he flung his hands out to keep his balance with shoes in both of his hands. He turned around and dance a little like an innocent kid. Everything was perfect only if there’s no one spied him a long ago.
 
“Hey!” Kevin stopped humming after he saw someone approached him. He then ran around the pool, avoiding that guy. “Hey, stop!” The boy followed running since Kevin  left him behind. They’re just being like that for minutes since they’re getting tired. “Please, stop running. You'll fall down to the pool.” Kevin didn’t stop running and still ignored the boy. It seemed like they’re playing a catch-me-up game “I don’t know you’re this annoying.” The boy spoke again. “I’m not annoying” Kevin pouted and kept running. “Then just stop running! And why are you avoiding me?” “I’m not avoiding you.” “So, what is this called?” “I’ll stop running if you didn’t chase after me.” “Since when I chased after you? You’re the first who ran”
 
Kevin increased his speed cause he didn’t want to talk to him. Then he didn’t hear the boy spoke again. He believed that the boy had given up, but then he found the boy climbed on in front of him. Kevin couldn’t stop his leg that caused he bumped into him. He’s about to fall until he found two muscular hands embrace his waist. “So... now, am I success to chase after you?” Kevin found their face were so close that made him blushed. He bowed his head and pulled the other boy’s chest, wanting him to release his embrace. “nngh.. Don’t touch me..” 
 
SPLAAAAASH...
 
They both fell down to the pool. The water splashed on their whole body. Then Kevin closed his eyes, not wanting his eyes got hurt. He tried to open his eyes slowly until he found that they’re really in an awkward positon. The boy was on the top of Kevin. He breathed heavily and his eyes caught Kevin’s gaze. The two were blushing. Suddenly the boy chuckled. “You know, I never think you’re really this cute”
 
The boy was about to stand up but immediately Kevin held his hand tightly. “Soohyun-shi..” Kevin said in whisper. “Mmh? Did you say something?” “Please, don’t tell them” Kevin’s eyes started getting teary. “Them? Tell what?” “About yesterday. They’ll insult me more in front of people” Soohyun smiled widely as he caressed Kevin hair. “Don’t worry. I’ll never do that. But... Can you nngh.. Can I take my hand? So, we can dry our clothes.” Kevin immediately released his grip and looked away for hiding his red face.
 
They both went out from the pool and found their clothes wet. “Should we skip the next class?” Soohyun asked Kevin but Kevin answered by pouting. “But ...” ding ding ding. Suddenly the bell was heard. “Ok. We’ll skip” Kevin said and sighed. “Why don’t we go to my apartment? It’s only one block from here.”
 
Kevin finally went to his apartment since he didn’t know if there’s a better choice about his wet clothes.  He only could agree with Soohyun’s suggestion. Peoples kept watching them along the road as their looks like a mess. “Is it far? They keep watching us.” Kevin whispered. “We’re here.” They found a big building and entered it however it looked like a skycraper in Kevin’s eyes. They took a lift and then went into a luxurious room.
 
“Wow! This is awesome.” Kevin’s eyes was scanning everything there while his mouth made an “O”. “Thanks. Just make yourself at home. I’ll get some drinks.” Then Kevin just stood up there since he couldn’t sit as his clothes wet. He pouted and waited for Soohyun. Finally, he came with two glasses of juice. “Why didn’t you sit?” The boy asked and furrowed his eyebrows. “Can I use the toilet?” “yeah.” “But.. Maybe, I should borrow your jacket again. You know.. my clothes.” “Ah... No. No. I’m sorry. I’ll lend you my clothes but maybe if you didn’t mind since it’s not your size.”
 
Kevin went out from the toilet and wore a black skinny jeans and a big white shirt that made his hand covered by it sleeves. He sat on the chair and found the boy had wore another clothes. “So, why did you chase after me?” Kevin suddenly asked him. “I didn’t chase after you.” “So, what was it called?” “I just wanna know your name.” Kevin bowed his head and felt guilty for accusing him “I’m Kevin. Kevin Woo”
 
“It made sense.” “what do you mean?” Kevin frowned. “Maybe we should forget this” “Just tell me” Kevin’s pitch got higher. “You know, when I saved you I thought you’re a girl since the room was dark.” “I’m not. So, that’s why you lent me your jacket?” Kevin furrowed his eyebrows. “yeah... no. no. although you’re a boy, I-I would lend it too” Soohyun answered in nervousness. “So, when you saved me, you imagined THAT.” “That’s why I told you to forget this.” Kevin sighed and closed his eyes. “Ok. Last one, when did you know i’m a boy?” Kevin stared at him, not wanting him to lie. “When I embraced you. And... when your clothes got wet? I just didn't feel that.”
 
Then Kevin’s face got red as he widened his eyes. “Ok. I should go home.” “Hey, wait. You didn’t even drink your juice.” Soohyun was about to stop him, but Kevin seemed annoyed with that. Kevin went out from Soohyun’s apartment. He just wanted to go home and forgot about that. He knew that all of class had finished for that day. Suddenly his phone rang. “Kevin.” “Hyung.” Kevin smiled as he heard Kiseop’s voice. “Where’re you at lunch? You didn’t accompany me.” Kevin asked before Kiseop said anything. “You know, someone confessed to me.” Then Kevin felt his heart stabbed because of the older’s answer “Who?” “You wouldn’t know either. His name is Jaeseop. Kim Jaeseop.
 
 

 

Taraaaaa..... This chapter is special for you (/>.<)/

I'm confused to make it fluff or angst. but both are failed. LOL. sorry if my writing is like up and down. I'm a little moody (=.=)  I hope it's getting better since it's my point of view..

Please give your comment since it help me a lot. and thanks for subscribing..

I love you, guys :D