I Beg You Not To Make It Rain

Circle Equation
 
The city lamps brightly, making a sudden attack for blinking every single eyes. It hadn't been night yet, but the overcast had made a dark atmosphere. The dark sky kept roaring, calling a freedom from heaven for his own sedateness, for his lover called rain.
 
The warm feeling from the light could't made enough calm for the dweller.The children ran for the sky anger and kept searching hands to embrace them for their own safety. It made a natural show for this mortal land. In the middle of this show, an innocent boy who tried his luck like a paper boat, forced to escape from his fate and made a bet to god for his own destiny. for his future. for his heart. for his egoism. 
 
Right now, his only hope to god was heard to the whole park. Please, I begged you not to make it rain...
 
 
[Kevin POV]
 
I kept staring blankly. Nothing to do. This feeling was big enough to kill me . I had to make deal to myself for the last time. But, was this only my fault? Could I get a second chance to make up my mind? I meant, I wasn't sure if i should do this again. This was happened without asking my permission. It sounded crazy, but at least something should warned me that this would happen over and over again, so I would never fall to the same hole. I knew it's not my own fault. but who else I could blame?
 
Silent covered the thunder in the whole day. It kept me awake from daylight nightmare. I couldn't admit that I still kept this hopeless hope. I should give up in the rest of my past, along ago. But, this tiny thing always disturbed whole of me, then breaking all my heart's defense and stabbing me on my deepest wound. I knew I should move on and make sure this would be the last time. Oh god, really....... Please gave me the last chance. Could I make a bet to you? If you still gave me a chance, please.. I beg you not to make it rain.
 
cause I would end this feeling when it rain. But please don't make it happen..
 
Please let these tears show up.
Don't erase it with your rain drops.
Make it be an evidence for this holy time.
 
 
[No one pov]
 
Suddenly, the sky cried for him. With all of effort, it forced not to shed a tear. But, god had another fate for this boy. The rule was the rule. No one could avoid and so did he.
 
When the wide ocean dries up
When the sun loses its light
Maybe that's when this love will stop
 
When the first snow falls for the thousandth time
When the stars fall like rain
Perhaps that's when you'll know
My heart that goes only toward you
You're a special person that I long for to the point that it hurts
I don't know the words of separation
Even if my life ends and I'm born again
 
I want you I need you I hold you
Even if I add on every word in the world to the words, I love you
It's not enough for me, that's my heart
I see you I hear you I feel you
Wherever you go, my heart will protect that place
I promise you, there will no longer be tears of sadness
Always I'll be there for you
 
When you leaned against my shoulder
And softly held my hand - that's when I knew
That this love cannot stop
 
I just can't stop loving you*
*ukiss-when love stops
 
 
 
One day ago...
 
[Kevin POV]
 
I bowed my head, kept it a head to face the path beneath me. I kept silence, not wanting to disturb him. My best friend and I were heading to the music class since both of us love music. Luckily, we had a same schedule a whole day. what a coincidence! Let me introduced him. He's Lee Kiseop, my best friend since I was 10. We're like a pair of lock and key, never be seperated, no one could seperate. But, I guessed it's always me who glued to him. But, it's not like that he didn't need me. Somehow, he always tried to search me whenever I went. I thought he's childish. mmmh, maybe both of us? yeah....
 
I thought he's not in the right mood now. So, it kept me silent in such an awkward moment like this. but whatever.... it usually happened when he thought something seriously. I wondered what he was thinking right now.. I was worried if something disturb him nowadays.
 
"Hey, kevin. kevin. keevvvv... " Suddenly I saw a waving hand in front of me.
 
"Oh, yeah. H-huh? W-what?"
 
"What? Just what? Why are you thinking about?" Kiseop asked while raising his eyebrows, tried to read my mind.
 
"hmm. Nothing hyung. I-I just wondered what you think" I pouted.
 
"Are you a mind-reader? not huh? don't do it again. or no more hot chocolate!!!"
 
"I swear, it'll not be happened. and.. so... treat me again this friday?"
 
"Absolutely, sweetie." he said with a wide grin.
 
oh my... I stopped walking and bowed my head down and down. I hoped he didn't see me blushed. It would be embarrased if he saw me like this. 
 
"kev.. anything wrong? lets hurry, we'll be late"
 
I didn't say a word. I kept bowing and ran faster to follow him cause he had wallked in rush and left me behind. I didn't wanna miss this class. It's my favourite class. And about Kiseop's action a while ago, yeah he usually acted like that, kingslike. But, it didn't bother me anyway. I liked the way he treated me as usual. It's a secret that I have a crush on him for 8 years. Maybe, someone should praise me for this record. I knew I'm , such a coward.
 
 
[No one POV]
 
The two boys walked in rush, taking the stairs. Unconsciously, the sweat clinged like crystal came out all over their face. The brunette one had wiped the sweat and tried not to mess his hair. It's not like they never late before. But, this day was a special day. They would get a special lesson from one of the great musician in korea. No one wanted to miss it. Unfortunately, the class was on the forth floor. The brunette looked tired and he's about to stop when the red haired suddenly held the brunette's hand. Clinging it onto his side tightly, not to make him fall. Thanks goddess, they arrived a few second before the bell rang. The students were full of curiosity. Finally the lesson began then the special teacher came and brought a lot of cheers. The students kept applause and stop like crazy when he suddenly sang a legend song that made them amaze.
 
The lesson felt like seconds for them. It hadn't make them satisfied yet. No one wanted to go out the class, except the brunnete. He looked a bit pale. He sneaked out the door. Hoping that anyone didn't look, especially the red haired one. He kept his books into his locker and ran toward the gym hall. He didn't even look his schedule or brought other books for next lesson. He's really sure that the next lesson wasn't sport. He seemed to skip the lesson for other reason.
 
~dora dora dora doraga dora, dora dora boji malgo doraga~
 
His phone rang and made a wild vibration that seemed wanna burst out from his pocket.
 
"Hey, kev !!! you didn't forget, right?"
 
"Of course.. How can I forget? so, are you there yet?"
 
"Yeah. Be quick. I don't have much time, you know. "
 
"I'm in the gym right now. Where are you, Jaeseop?"
 
"Can you see the door on the left side of the board?"
 
"hmm.. yeah. Do you mean the storeroom?"
 
"Yes. Can you come inside and help me with this stuff?"
 
"this stuff? what stuff?"
 
"Oh, just come in !!!"
 
"Ok. wait."
 
Then he came inside the room. Kevin looked Jaeseop still held his phone and plays with the its pendant. He met Jaeseop a week ago. And they became friend, but not a really close friend. They both had same passion in music. Kevin met Jaeseop when Jaeseop sang in a live street performance  in Busan. That performance had hypnotized him into something like paradise. Kevin knew that his new friend had good talent in composing. And for the last three days, they had also met, sang and made another music composition. Yesterday, Jaeseop had asked Kevin to meet in gym hall. He said that he wanted to show something good for him. But, who knew what it was....
 
"Oh, Kev.. Come here..."
 
"What do you wanna show to me?" 
 
"There it is. On the table. Just check it out !"
 
Kevin walked to the other side of the room, and got nothing on the table. "There's nothing here?"
 
Jaeseop walked toward the door, and closed it.  Suddenly he smirked.
 
"Kevin, do you know the famous quotes in this college?"
 
"what Q-quotes? " Kevin said innocently.
 
"If you wanna get the king's heart, you must catch the guard one"
 
"What do you mean Jae-Jaeseop?"
 
"You know who, right? LEE KISEOP. Actually, I don't wanna play with you. But, some times I get you quite interesting. So, if can get two of you, why I only catch one. Two is better than one, right?"
 
 
[Kevin POV]
 
Oh, god.. What should i do? I had to escape quickly. Oh, but...   clack
... He locked the door.
 
 

Finally, I post the first chappie...
It isn't interesting enough. But, it likes the begining. and thanks for comment @kisayamato
Sorry for any mistakes :(
 
Hoping for other comments and other subscribers XD
I hope you'll enjoy