Mood Swinger

Meeting each other[HIATUS]

"In The Bathroom":

"O-M-O!!!!!" You gasped as you looked at yourself in the full length mirror. You were now filled with MARKS , from the crook of your neck down to your thighs.

You turned around to look at your back

Your arms propped down, dropping your clothes staring at yourself ..shocked.

You watched your back that was filled with marks, trailing from the back of your neck down to your shoulders..to your back and even worse there were still trails of it leading way way DOWN. Then you noticed something...you couldnt see it clearly so you walked backwards nearing the mirror...........It was a hickey on your -cheek......

*OMO! you gasped again at the embarassing scene.

You stared at your horrific body filled with "disgusting marks"

It looked like you were .

*that Monster....argh...>.<

You touched one of the marks on your left shoulder and poked it softly then stared at pouting.

You soon found yourself examining the mark. You were stunned for the first time seeing an awful change of appearance in marks. You already kne how marks looked like but its was like it's the first time you've actually brought your attention to such a small thing.You tried remembering past marks and you couldnt even remember it. You tried hard remembering it. You were now feeling a little headache starting then stopped.

You then stopped thinking and just watched the mark again pouting soberly. You then eventually started to examine it again......THE WHOLE GIVING IN TO TEMPTATION again!!!??? :thing.........-_-

*These marks are EVIL..you thought 

then came to a conclusion to remember this stuff

Marks that were; something like red-purple-pink........are EVIL.

Yes you were now being silly and weird at some times.You were the only one who noticed this about yourself. You would even have silly and crazy conversation and quarrels with yourself.

now you were annoyed what or how to describe IT. You were now going BAZZURK over some stupid thing worse the stupid thing was just a stupis-stupid-stupid MARK! ah!

you sighed

*focus...you reminded yourself again. 

-_-

You decided to move on and dash to a new pace. You were now busily showering yourself while humming a tune to relax yourself. Everything was now nothing for you that instance, the whole happily-relaxed-while showering-not-on-your-house. was away from your worries the instance warm water splashed through your body. You had the best stress-reliever ever or so you would believe a good old fashined warm bath.

<<<~~~~~Back to reality~~~~~>>>

After showering, you slowly tried changing yourself. 

when 

a sudden loud groan was heard. A loud groan from Jaejoong,

You snapped out of the cool-realxed you am moment ago and then thought.

*with a flash of a lightbulb.!............... i forgot! i really need to get out of here as in NOW!!~~ 

You quickly shanged yourself  gathering your belongings spawled on the floor.

You quickly dashed outside of the bathroom then proceeded to the door

You looked back at Jaejoong to find him sleepign soundly hugging the pillow with such a cute expression.

You smiled at his cuteness, immediately the smile faded the instant you realized what you were doing just now. You facepalmed at yourself with the sudden mood swings. You didnt understand why you felt hurt that time. why a sudden particular flashback came back. 

 

"So the Main room is located at the center of the 2nd floor, in front of the elevator straight down the stairs are the exchange stocks, manufactures, client's deliveries and orders as well as the." You boss said explaining things clearly while you continued to stare at him dumbly.  You didn't care what he was talking about, what the heck you needed to learn,all you know was that you were now in this situation because of HIM. Your boss a.k.a YOUR LOVE.
 
Yes.....You were LOVESTRUCK,,,..obviously and stupidly In love with him....(a little bit of obsessed :D). Since College, you and him knew each other. For you you were CLOSE.....and you thought of him as your only CLOSE friend but to him you were just a mere acquaintance, a person he only knew BY NAME.
 
You continued staring at HIm, head tilted to right pretending to understand what the he was talking about It was as if He was the only thing that was in your WORLD. For you EVERYTHING ONLY REVOLVED AROUND HIM because He was and still IS your DREAM guy. He was everything you dreamed about in your whole life; You considered him PERFECT, as well as everybody did. Everybody LIKED him (no loved him):P
 
FOR HE WAS:
 
Handsome and Fit (very healthy! :D)
 
Rich and popular
 
Smart
 
Talented and skilled
 
Has complete family
 
Has good reputation
 
AGAIn in a WORD!! PERFECT T T T T TT !!!!!!  
 
"Okay so thats all I wanted you to know. feel free to ask me anything..k? Oh and your office is that way next door to the right. and you have an assistant that'll help you wiht everything. so i trust you with this job, and,,,ah as always said.....Thank you for choosing J Corps....and blah..blah..blah...ehehe.:)" He said as he winked and stared to go, tire with the whole boss speech must say thing...but You understand him and just smiled widely at him.
 
*GAHHH!!! HE's just AMAZING!! saranghae!!ahha..I want to scream! .... You screamed mentally still watching him walk away, not even glancing at you.
 
You frowned. * i hope he'd just look back for once.......but he never does ahh *sigh/.... but someday....SOMEDAY! I'll make you look back! just you wait!... You fistpumped.
 
I guess the depressed sad emotion just went away after encouraging yourself . I f only hopping would make him look at you seriously (like LoVE-seriouly thing,,and blah..)
 
and that someday he would constantly notice you.
 
You shaked your head. * You need to ACT too..you know! HWAITING! I'll make you look at me from another angle HOON! just wait! .

You mentally slapped yourself. at the sudden flashback.

then Jaejoong started squel like a little girl in his sleep. You couldnt stop yourself again from smiling at his cuteness. then went

*GAH!! Get a hold of yourself! taht man right there ISN'T C.U.T.E at ALL!!. You were about to mentally slap yourself but ended up hitting yourself physically. 

oww...you muttered .

*WHAT THE HECk IS WRONG WITH ME TODAYY!!~~ ARGHH~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!. 

You shaked your head wildly as you realized you were talking to yourself again looking like an idiot.

after the crazy thing you finally reached the yard.

* YES! You grinned widely beacuse you were now out of his house. you breathed in the fresh air that was tagged FREE all over it and then slowly walked away from this "experience" at the same time slowly feeling sad that made you confuse again. This whole experience was sure a MOOD SWINGER.

as you paced forward step by step you then started to wonder about last nights events but unfortunately bits of pieces was the only thing you could remember.

The only thing you knew was;

----->YOU HAD S_X with that gut back there last night. -_-

You looked back at the beautiful house.

*he musta've been RICH.

after the sudden thought you got all sad again making you more confused than usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY THERE~!~~ :D

aysah here again~~~~ <3

It's been ages wasn't it? im sorry i couldn't UPDATE.... Itsbecause of the WHOLE BaCK-to-ScHOOL thing. well unfortunately fun seems to stops at some time. and what to do you know?  School ruins FUN. :) but still i LOVE SCHOOL....My summer was not that fun at all. Stuck at home and NO VACATION away from HELL> J.K. :D

SOOO HOW was my UPDATE??!!??~~ huh? huh? 0_0

please tell me!! >,< IM ITCHING TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!~~~ :D

####################### d(^_^)b##########################

stay tune guys~~~ :)

i FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!

*applause *applause!!! :DD

 

I JUST WANNA SAY!

*I LOVE THIS POSTER BELOW! XDD
TEENFINITE!~~~<3

my BIAS both on the same photo!

MYUNGSOO , C+LJOE and CHUNJI!

 

kYASSSSSSSSSSSSS XD

                 TEENFINITE! <3