Joongie

Meeting each other[HIATUS]

MEANWHILE....

 

[JAEJOONG's P.O.V]

*What the heck is that sound?............-_- it sounds like its from the bathroom..urghhh...

 

Jaejoong groaned totally disturbed by the noise ( specifically YOU- yes when you were at the Bathroom while Jaejoong still peacefully sleeping). He did not want to get up, because HE wasnt the morning person.

"five more minutes,,,,," 

He mumbled to himself before going back to his slumber.

 

"AFTER 2 HOURS"

* heheh -.- unmmhhhhhh hhehehe..... Jaejoong was now laughing without a reason still half asleep. SOMETHING was no tickling his feet. He shifted wildly constantly going from lef to right because of the ticklish feeling he couldnt stop.  

"HAHAHA!!!!AAAAAAA" He laughed crazily like a DORK. :) trying to reach whatevers tickling him. ( still half asleep-thats HOW a deep-sleeper JAEJOONG is XD ).

He laughed loudly before snapping awake.

The tickling still didnt stop and now his feet was feeling WET. * huh? He wondered. 

"did i pee myself?....0_0. widening his eyes and hurriedly tried to find out IF HE DID. He was snapped out again with the continuation of the tickling THINGY that felt WET.

*It must be the GUYS again (DBSK guys) ...-_- those guys! .>,<.

He acted asleep again then peeped if the MASTERMIND was there.

When he caught someone/somethings shadow he immediately act on impulse and grabbed a pillow directly throwing it harshly to the one who tickled him.

he was ready to take out the Suspect when he noticed it was a DOG. His dog.

"Dadoong?" He sighed shoulders slumping down before placing his weapon down then patting Dadoong's head.

"well that was unexpected..." he said scratching his head.

(I want to scratch JAEJOONG's HEAD! :DD HAHA )

 

MEANWHILE-----------------------------

"YOUR P.O.V"

 

The first thing you did as soon as you came home from Jaejoong's house was take a shower and get ready for work. you were already late, work already started at 8:30 a.m. in the morning.

"!!!" You practically ran inside your apartment tossing throwing everything. You quickly changedfor work leaving your apartment very MESSY.

* He's goin to be DISSAPOINTED!! :( You worriedly thought.

Your grabbed your boots and put them on then huried to the door. You passed by a full length mirror examining yourself again.

You turned around checking your back then smiled satisfied at how splendid you look.

 You really did looked splendid no GORGEOUS like a celebrity.

From you top that showed some skin to the bottom of your skirt that complemented your body well. Somewhat others call your body "curvy and Sinful" a 10/10,

taste in fashion was also a 10/10.

A total "TO DIE FOR" XD. Other than all of your stunning figure, your face was the highlight of your existence (keke :D ) from what OTHER people see but they didnt know that the best thing you HAD was your PERSONALITY and ATTITUDE. Many would envy you and some praise you for your APPEARANCE; from your Mauvish-Brown eyes, pointed nose, your kissable lips to your joyous , yourshpaed humps to your long and slender legs PLUS your milky soft skin,  dark brown silky hair and your graceful posture.(WOW! i wish i WAS THAT! :(  haha XD-she seems soooo PERFECT isnt SHE!? haha ).

Even the way you speak and act it was totally mesmerizing that's why all the guys drool over you (apparently looks like one person didnt) and girls despise and envy you.

You grabbed your purse and keys then strode towards the door. You checked one more time if everything was okay before locking the door and went down the elevator.

With a *ding! of the emprty elevator you entered it alone then youshut your eyes tight while groping the handle bars tightly deep in thought.

* I hope he's still there. you hopefully thought.

 

 

[JAEJOONG's P.O.V]

After taking a shower......,Jaejoong went to the kitchen to make breakfast. As he was going down the staircase. He noticed a familiar thing.

*What's that??ohh.......is that my necktie? and..........WOAH! what the heck is that!!?. He said eyes still fixed on the OTHER thing.

 

he came near the stairs and went to get his necktie. he was still consciously starring at the strange thing.

The strange thing looked like a snakes skin from his view , he couldnt make sure if it was actually what he thinks it is or SOMETHING.

He used his foot to reach his tie slowly.eyes still fixed on that thing. he swiftly but slowly grabbed the necktie.

After taking the necktiehe then stepped away then move to the sides , safely away from it..(he thinks). As he strode neare, He bravely took a step forward to IT, Courageously finding out what it is.

He was now nearly 2 fee away from it, He inched more closer anticipated yet nervous. He took an umbrellanear him then started to pry or touch the THING to know if it was moving.

He succesfully poked the Thing 

*Arghhhhhhhhhh!

~~~~NO RESPONSE~~~

Again *POKE!-------*POKE!

poke-poke-poke-ke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the last time he poked it again

*POKE!!!!!

No response at all................................

 

*Maybe IT's DEAD............-_- .He thought.

Now satisfiedwith his conclusion . he put the umbrella back and now using his hands. He tried taking it , As he was now close to it.

It suddenly moved plus a sound came out.

*RATTLE~~~~

"UMAYaaahhhhhhhhhh!" he jumped back really frightened.

The thing then started to move.....more like wiggle.

" Aha!!! I KNEW IT!...It a SNAKE!!!!.........AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!.

Obviously more happy to prove what he guesses rather than to be scared.

He ran to the nearest chair like a frightened little kid then jumped on it seeking safety if there was any.

Then watched the THING wiggle.

After a while, with the NONSTOP wiggling It finally stopped

Jaejoong was now in a bored postion after a couple of minutes watching the THING

Jaejoong  then cautiosly snapped the moment it stopped wiggling...

He paced nearer to sight the THINg...again...

closerrrr.......closer...closer....

[not the actual dog]

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The thing JUMPED in front of HIm almost FRIGHTENING him to DEATH

 

He now figure out it was his Dog [Dadoong]

He laughed HARD at what now happened

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

ITS ME again! :D

thank you for being very patient with me!! LOL!

! it's been AGES!

.....

.......

.........

NOooooooooooooo DECADES!

SOOOOO how's my UPDATE!!?

pls. tell me......Its gettin really hard to update nowadays specially with this thing i call "HEAVEN-like-HELL" called school keke JK...:P

 

Oh and! Comments are greatly appreciated and Subscribers are LOVED! d(^_^)b

 <3 aysah

"Dont forget to COMMENT K?? i LOVE me sooomeeee COMMENTS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JAEJOONG SPAM!:

(cute LAUGHS!)

 

 

 

LOL MUCH! >.<