It's You

Leave me Alone

 

Third Person P.O.V

 

Dara gave out an exasperated sigh when she watched the clock turn to 11:30.

 

Finally Lunch.

 

The last week had been both mentally and physically exhausting, she did not know the last time she had felt so utterly drained. She had soon learned that working and going to school was not as easy as she thought it was going to be. It had been an entire week of running all over the place fetching papers, and coffee, and ordering things. On top of that once school had started things got overwhelming on that end as well. With a paper due next week she did not know how she was going to balance everything. Oh well, she needed this job, and no way was one week going to break her down.

 

Wihtout her knowledge her head had slowly dropped to the table in front of her, and her eyes gained a glassy feeling to them.

 

“Is she sleeping?” came a voice.

 

“I think so. Yah Dara. Dara,” answered a second.

 

Dara heard them but it felt like they were speaking through a tunnel and all she could hear were echoes. She didn’t even try to comprehend the words.

 

“Poke her,” the first one said again.

 

Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.

 

“WHAT,” Dara screamed.

 

“Whoa there, looks like someone is in a grumpy mood,” he replied.

 

As Dara’s eyes began to focus she made out the figures of Seungri and Daesung before her. They were two interns the firm hired, who seemed to do nothing except for seek out Dara to try and make her life more difficult.

 

“Look Dara, I know college is exciting but you really need to cut back on the partying. I mean how long areyou staying up at night that you fall asleep even at work. You always reject my offers to take you out, but you go with some other guy is that it? Who is he huh?,” rambled Seungri almost fake crying towards the end.

 

“Shut up, don’t confuse myself with you,” retorted Dara.

 

Seungri was what you would describe outgoing. Almost to a fault. But Dara had been drawn to his friendly personality, and now rejecting him every time turned into a friendly joke between them. Daesung on the other hand was the sweetest and funniest guy ever; it was baffling why he hung around the crazy pit that was Seungri. The two of them became friends to her since being intern they were only two years older than her, and when they’re surrounded a bunch of old lawyers they bonded.

 

“What do you two want anyway,” Dara asked after they didn’t move from her desk.

 

“Actually, we were on the way to the lobby to meet our hyung. He was supposed to start the internship with us but they had to put the process on hold because he missed the orientation. We were wondering if you wanted to come with all of us to lunch,” Daesung finally disclosed.

 

“You woke me up for that? Fine I’ll go Seungri won’t shut up until I do anyway.”

 

“That’s the spirit, now come on hyung doesn’t like to be kept waiting,” Seungri replied.

 

The three of them walked to the elevators and pressed the button for the lobby. Inside the elevator Dara asked “What was his name again.”

 

“Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong.”

 

The sudden ding of the elevator signaled the arrival at the lobby and the trio shuffled out. Feeling slightly like the fourth wheel all of a sudden, Dara hoped that this guy wouldn’t mind that she had tagged along for lunch.

 

“Hyung!” Seungri’s loud voice interrupted her train of thought, and she looked up to see the man that was slowly turning around.

 

No freaking way.

 

Two gazes locked onto each other, anger slowly appearing to cloud around in both of them.

 

“You!” they both screamed at once.

 

“Yah, Jiyong hyung, do you two know each other,” came the confused voice of Daesung as he and Seungri looked back and forth between the two angry people in front of them.

 

“Remember that idiotic little girl that spilled coffee on and made me late for orientation, well this is her,” Jiyong said condescendingly still staring down at Dara hardly.

 

“And this jerk is the guy who was so rude and called me a little girl. I guess he really is unpleasant all the time,” added Dara breaking away from the eye contact with a satisfied smile.

 

“Why you little,”

 

“Hyung came down. Look you both made mistakes, lets just put it behind us now that we’re all going to be working together,” said Daesung, the only one that tried to get out of this uncomfortable moment.

Jiyong only heard the working together part. Him working together with a teenager, what sort of company was this. His confusion must have shown on his face, so Dara answered cockily, “Pretty slow aren’t you. You must really have no intuition because you failed to notice I am already in college.”

 

Snapping out of the state he was in Jiyong quickly retorted to the irittating little woman in front of him, “Its not my fault you look and seem like a little girl.”

 

Jiyong watched as Dara’s eyes turn furious, and her fist clench at her sides. Rather proud of himself for the comeback he didn’t see the right fist heading straight for his shoulder.

 

“Oww. You puched me you actually punched me. What are you like five?”

 

“You deserved it,” she repleied coolly.

 

Wanting to end this before things got out of hand, as he saw the gleam in his hyung’s eyes, Seungri quickly interfered “Hyung, Dara come on just let this go for now. We only have 30 minutes for lunch. You guys are acting like little kids.”

 

After one long glare at each other, they both turned around like little children and replied in unison, “FINE.”

 

Daesung and Seungri let out a sigh of relief. This was not going to turn out pretty.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note

 

I tried to make this chapter a little longer since I was really sorry I wasn’t updating. AP testing is a real . On a lighter not I really want to thank the 8 subscribers that I have so far, you guys really made my week. I’ll try really hard to make this a story worth reading.

 

lhady_khaori

jlovesd

chocopie21

kwonsuperbang

bigbang2ne1dbsk

AppleloveRawrzz

flutterby_byul

hoyakuh

 

Thank you guys again <3