Lucky

Leave me Alone

 

Dara P.O.V

 

I scowled as another person bumped into me that evening. Why did I even bother to come? A sigh slowly escaped my lips as my nostrils picked up on more alcohol, drugs, and sweat in the air.

 

Bom

 

The one person I could blame for the predicament that I was in that moment. My best friend. Beauty queen extraordinaire, a person everyone wanted to be or be with. Another sigh slowly escaped my lips, thinking about the gorgeous person I had for a best friend. Don’t misunderstand Bom was great, she was everything I could ask for in friend, but sometimes it’s just so damn hard trying to look over the obvious differences we both had.

 

“Watch where you’re going,” a drunken frat boy shouted at my face, interrupting me from my thoughts on Bom.

 

Yah, it was totally in my agenda to have beer dripping all over the front of my shirt. Great. I prided myself greatly on the amount of I have the tolerance for after hanging out with Bom for a good part of high school, but people just seem to see it as being a pushover.

 

I just ignored the kid and continued on my search for my no question, wasted friend.

 

Now where could she be….

 

Before I could get any further, a hand gripped my wrist pulling me into a hard chest. Whoa there. Being the petit person I was, I craned my neck trying to get a glimpse of who had the balls to try and…

 

Holy . It’s Donghae.

 

Chest…abs…hot. Damn it my brain always ceases to function when faced with this human being. Calm Yourself. Slowly, you can do it speak to him.

 

“What..y-y-y-you waist me..hold,” I stuttered with my now developed speech problem.

 

“Oh Dara, hey sorry about that. I saw that guy spill beer all over you and I can’t have my math partner walking around here like that. I know that schools over now but around here we’ll still see each other.” said the beautiful creature before me.

 

He cared, he actually cared. I was going to answer when he suddenly spoke again.

 

“Let me ask Yoona if she would lend you a shirt from upstair.”

 

Oh. I actually forgot for a second, this is Yoona’s house. Yoona as in Donghae’s pretty girlfriend Yoona.  I could feel the cloud giving away from underneath me as I slowly came back down to the ground. I only nodded my head, as I feared that words would make me look even more stupid to him.

 

He gave another one of his dazzaling smiles, and left me to go look for Yoona.

 

As soon as he left I stopped smiling, I had to get out of there. There was no way that I was wearing one of her shirts. Childish I know.  I made my way to the door, spotting Bom making out with Top along the way. Ahh, so that’s where she’s been all night.  Seeing my portal to freedom I quickly opened it, sweet lord it smells a hell of lot better out here than it does in there.  I stalked my way across Yoona’s freshly cut grass and all the way to my front door, on the other side of the street.  

 

It wasn’t my scene anyway.  Yeah that’s why I left. 

 

 

Author's Note

 

This is my first chapter ever. I hope people like this story and comment on it.