Chapter Two (KAI'S POV)

Snow White's Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't go home baby

I have a present here for you

Don't go home today baby ye

To be honest I'm not used to it either

Don't Go Home, GD & TOP

 

“So... this is where we are going to live for a week?” Suho looked at our manager as if begging him to take us someplace else.

 

 

We are in a secluded area somewhere in Seoul, I’m not really sure where exactly. The atmosphere wasn’t really that great, as opposed to the metropolis look, this part of the city looked more like an old, suburban place in Busan. Don’t get me wrong though, the nine of us (including LuHan, manager hyung and the landlady) were standing in the middle of a well- tended little garden, there was a tree in one corner, surrounded with fairy lights, beside it is a cute little sky blue bench and some stepping stones leading to the back portion of the house. I walked and followed the path and it lead to a small laundry area. My co-members also started ‘examining’ the exterior of the house as I saw D.O. staring intently at the wrought iron gate and pushing the doorbell button repeatedly. The others followed and soon everyone was behind me.

 

“Though the house looked old, it looked really nice right?” Baekhyun nudged me and I nodded a little.

 

“You can use all the appliances and furniture inside, as well as two of the rooms” the landlady opened the back door that leads to the old fashioned kitchen.

 

“I thought there were three bedrooms?” manager hyung asked as we entered the house.

 

“That’s right, there are three rooms. But one of them is locked and you won’t be able to use it. But don’t worry because the previous tenant will be picking up her things by tomorrow afternoon” the landlady fidgeted.

 

“So for tonight three of us will be resting on each room and ONE will be sleeping at the couch”, Sehun concluded as we all looked at LuHan.

 

LuHan made a face and looked at Suho, “That’s not fair”.

 

“Come on guys, give LuHan a break and be kind to him. Okay then I’ll be the one sleeping in the couch tonight but I’ll get the third room all to myself once it’s empty”, I crossed my shoulders.

 

The members grunted. “Isn’t it enough that you get all the good parts and dance the most in all our songs? Now you also want one of the rooms for yourself?” Baekhyun joked. Chanyeol gave him two thumbs up.

 

I slap both their shoulders playfully. “Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter