Chapter Nine

Can our Love Survive?

 

So I lied, this is not the last chapter! Chapter 10 is~! Thank you for reading~! 
I also got a new subscriber! Thank you for subscribing! :DDD
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Chapter Nine

SungMee and JunHyung walked together and smiled to each other while they went over to their seats that the Yeon’s had prepared for them two. Dennis, David, Alex and Alexis smiled at them and turned their heads towards their parents.

“Good morning my lovely children, how was your sleep?” Mrs. Yeon asked sweetly to her kids and in-laws.

“Good morning mother. We all had a good night rest right?” Dennis said looking around the table.

SungMee finally noticed her in-laws and stood up and introduced herself and JunHyung to them, “Hi I’m SungMee Yong,” she then pointed to her husband, “and my husband JunHyung Yong. It’s finally nice to meet you all.”

Dennis wife introduced herself to SungMee and JunHyung first, “Hello I’m EunKyung. Its finally good to see you again SungMee-ah.” she smiled after introducing her to SungMee and JunHyung.

“Hi I am HyunAe and I am David’s wife just incase you forgot.” She giggled after she said that

“Hi I hope you remember me, MinHee.” she smiled and did a peace sign towards them

SungMee smiled brightly at her and nodded her head, “Yeah I remember you had the biggest crush on Alex oppa and asked for my help.”

“It’s good to see you again dongsaeng!.” Alexis husband said

“YoungJae oppa~! Wahh you two actually got together? I thought you both hated each other. The last time I saw you guys you two wanted to burn each other alive! I can’t believe you two are together. Some one pinch me.” SungMee said excitedly

JunHyung was a tad jealous and pinched his wife cheeks, “Ow~! Why did you pinch me?” SungMee gave JunHyung a pout.

“You asked someone to pinch you yeobo.” JunHyung smiled and pinched her cheeks again.

Everyone there all laughed at them continued to catch up with SungMee. After what felt like an hour to SungMee she asked, “Where’s breakfast?”

SungMee’s POV

After what seemed like an hour I wondered when the food was going to come so I decided to ask, “Where’s breakfast?”

Everyone looked at each other and laughed because they all forgot about breakfast. I looked around and wondered what happened to JunHyung’s parents. I mean they can’t leave can they? Did she hear me when I confronted GaYoon for drugging me? How about her grandma? I wondered if they all left, or they are in the house somewhere.

Just then a hand was in my face, “Oh,” JunHyung waved his hands infront of me; “Yes love?”

“Are you okay? You seem out of it.” JunHyung asked worriedly

I smiled at him and nodded my head and asked, “Where did umma and appa go? Did they leave?”

My over-heard me and said, “They took the first plane back to South Korea, they told me they still had important things to do there still. You and JunHyung can stay here as long as you like; but I would like it if you and JunHyung go back to South Korea as soon as possible.”

JunHyung and I looked at each other and we were worried. “Should we take the next flight home then?”

My mom shook her no and said, “Think this as your honey moon, since I know both of you didn’t get one.”

I laughed out loud, “How can this be our honey moon? Unless you all came with us on our honey moon. I mean they way you said about umma and appa, it seems like they need us there.”

JunHyung pulled my face close to his, “Don’t worry about them. Let’s take this vacation, I wanted one with you ever since I got married to you. Besides you can show me around your town right? I mean I want to see how you grew up as well.”

“Whoa, no P.D.A please.” YoungJae oppa said out of sudden

I gave him a dirty look and kissed my husband on the lips, “I can’t help it. I just love him too much to be apart from him.”

JunHyung smiled and hugged me, “I love you too.”

Two weeks later.

“Bye mom, bye dad, bye unnies, bye oppas. I’ll call you guys when we land safely. I love you guys~!” I yelled as I was getting ready to leave.

JunHyung pulled me and we were walking away from my family, “Come or we are going to miss our flight love.”
I tried to pull him to stop but me being weak couldn’t, “At least let me hug them again, when will I get to see them again?”

JunHyung stopped me and turned me to him and put his forehead with mine, “I pinky promise you we will come back here next summer. I love your family and I want to visit soon, but it’s time for me to go back to work. I am not letting you stay here by yourself. I won’t break this promise okay. Trust me; we will come back next year.” he hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head.

After getting into the plane I laid my head on my husband’s shoulder and looked up at him, “I love you so much. I don’t even know when I started to fall for you, but I love you. No more cheating on me okay~!”

JunHyung smirked at me and kissed me on the lips, “You’re mine and I’m yours, no one can have you and you only have my heart and body.”

I smacked him on the arm, “Yah~! You are a ert you know that!”

JunHyung kissed me again and said, “Only towards you.”

Once I closed my eyes knocked out and fell alseep. The next thing I knew I slept throughout the whole plane ride. [I know you can’t but I don’t know how long the plane ride is. >.<]

I opened my eyes and rubbed them together, we finally got back home. JunHyung helped me carry my bag and held my hand as well. He directed us two towards the exit. As he was directing us I stretched and I punched at guy in the face by accident, “I am so sorry are you hurt?”

He looked up and I saw that it was DongWoon. I pulled Junhyung hands away from me and hugged DongWoon, “Oppa I missed you!”

“Hey you get your hands off my man!” I heard someone yell at me.

I pulled away from him and told JunHyung that it was DongWoon, “Yeobo it’s DongWoon oppa! See look.”

JunHyung looked at him and dropped the bags and went to give DongWoon a hug, “DongWoon it’s been a while huh?”

“Oppa who are they?” The girl who yelled at me asked.                     
 
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
gerlor2011©