Chapter Seven

Can our Love Survive?

I am so, so, so sorry for not updating for like almost two months! I''m such a bad author~ T-T

please forgive me! I hope you guys like this chapter! I think 2-3 more chapters the story is going to end! YEAH~!

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Ch.7
Dennis looked at David then back to JunHyung, “We’ll know after we talk to brother-in-law.”


Dennis tapped JunHyung on the shoulders and said, “Follow us, we want to ask you some questions regarding our baby sister.”


JunHyung nodded his head and left with Dennis and David.


When they were outside of the hospital; David turned to JunHyung and asked him nicely, “Do you know why our baby sister is in there?”


JunHyung shook his head yes, “Sister-in-law told my that they drugs that she was taking to stop her stomach pains were actually pills that no humans should take at all.”


Dennis looked and wondered why would the doctors give it to her; he then asked, “How come you guys didn’t know about it?”


JunHyung looked down and replied, “My care taker was the one who took her to the doctors and I don’t know what her medicine is about. All she said was when my wife was hurting to give her the medicines.”


“The medicines that you are feeding her is slowly killing her. Are you sure your care taker took her to a doctor? No doctor around the world should have this kind of medicine.” Dennis told JunHyung.


JunHyung looked at Dennis and said, “OH~! You’re right! The care taker is GaYoon’s grandmother. Maybe GaYoon told her what I did to her.”


David and Dennis were confused, they didn’t know what was going on when he said that. “What exactly do you mean JunHyung?” David questioned.


JunHyung replied, “GaYoon is my best friend/secretary. She was the one who -mailed me to tell the whole media that I was having an affair and would ruin my relationship with my wife. I am telling you the truth, after a couple of months I slowly fell in love with your sister and she was constantly on my mind. I knew that GaYoon liked me and I had feelings for her; but I didn’t realized that I was falling for SungMee. When I got back home two weeks ago SungMee didn’t even want to talk to me. Just hours before SungMee jumped on a plane to come here; we had an argument and I think I hurt her a lot. Once we were at the airport here, saw how sad she was and it hurts me when I see my wife sad. i didn’t know what to do but hold onto her and tell her how sorry I was. This isn’t the first time she had a miscarriage, this is like her 5th one. I feel so bad about it and I don’t know how to make it up to her. Please help me, I want to see her smiling face.”


Dennis and David understood everything now and agreed to help JunHyung and SungMee to get back together again. While walking back to Alex and Alexis, JunHyung thanked his brother-in-laws again. Dennis and David patted his back and walked beside him. Once JunHyung, Dennis and David got there SungMee woke up and was feeling fine. JunHyung ran up to his wife and hugged her tightly and said sorry to her many, many, times.


SungMee had a shocked face and then she felt her husband’s tears on her shirt; her face soften and hugged her husband back. Dennis coughed and said, “Time to go home now. Mom and dad are worried.”


JunHyung and SungMee broke apart and smiled to each other while holding each other hands. Just as they were walking, SungMee whispered to her husband and asked, “So who paid for the hospital bill?”


JunHyung stopped and replied, “To tell you the truth I don’t know. I also want you to stay away from the care taker when we get home. You know your medicine? Well you can’t take them anymore. I forgot to tell you that the care taker is GaYoon’s grandmother. I don’t think she actually took you to our family doctor; so I just wanted to let you know. I won’t make the same mistakes again, I will always be by your side and never let anyone hurt you how I hurt you in the past.”


SungMee smiled and hugged her husband, “Shall we catch up to my siblings now?”


JunHyung smiled and nodded his head. They walked out of the hospital to have two cars waiting for them to come out.


“You guys go with Dennis and David, we’ll meet you guys later.” Alexis said to them


They both nodded and headed towards Dennis and David’s car. Once they got inside SungMee fell asleep fast. Then they headed towards the Yeon’s house.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Sorry for the late update! Forgive me please! :)

gerlor2011©