Chapter 4

Can our Love Survive?

awesomegirl360 : Thank you for your comment and I will update! :)

Dark_Seraphim : *Gasp! Really? Is that why you're not updating your story? :p j/k. Oh who do you like from Teen Top? My bias is C.A.P. :) I can't tell you what's going to happen. :p 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

SungMee replied to her mom, “I don’t know where I’m going too. I haven’t been home for two years.”

SungMee’s mom glared at her and pointed her to go walk with her husband.

“Fine I will, but you have to take my luggage with you.” SungMee smiled

SungMee’s mother nodded and pointed her towards her husband. SungMee walked towards JunHyung and put her hands in her pocket.

“So, do you need help?” SungMee asked

JunHyung looked at her and shyly replied, “Can you carry umma’s bag?”

SungMee nodded and grabbed it from him, “Why are you making her carry things?”

SungMee glared at KyuJoo, “Shut up Joo. You carry all of this then? Would you want help? Besides he’s still my husband. Besides I think I was a bit harsh with him when I was talking with him. I didn’t let him finish what he had to say to me.”

KyuJoo went right between JunHyung and SungMee, “Here let me help you out Mee. I don’t want to see you all tired out.”

SungMee glared at KyuJoo and tried to get eye contact with her husband, “Do you need help still Junnie?”

JunHyung stopped and said, “Do you want to pull appa’s suit case? Mines too big and I’m having a hard time.”

SungMee walked around KyuJoo and grabbed her father-in-law’s suit case, “Joo, leave us alone. Give me umma’s bag and just go home. I’m going home and then going to bed. I’m tired and my eyes hurt. Don’t make me hurt you Joo.”

KyuJoo couldn’t believe what he was hearing, “Say that again. What did you say?”

“Joo, I mean it!” SungMee said angry

KyuJoo gave SungMee the bag back and ran up to JaeKyung, “Sorry about that. Since it’s just us two now, can you tell me first before my parents?”

JunHyung turn to look at his wife and her head was down. JunHyung stopped and pulled his wife for a hug, “I’m so sorry. I was drugged and I didn’t know that I had done it with her. She recorded it all and she threatened to show you and the media. But I don’t care anymore, you know and the media knows now too.  For the phone calls, every time I call you, you never pick up. Every time you call me, I’m in meetings. I’m sorry, so sorry please forgive me. I heard what happened, why didn’t you tell me? Why didn’t you tell me she was the one who made you get the miscarriage?”

SungMee hugged her husband back and cried, “I didn’t tell you because you knew her longer than me and I thought that you’d be on her side. The grandma who took care of you; she’s the one who told me not to tell you because you still like her. The maids and butlers didn’t care about me because I was just a new girl who was pregnant with our child. I just wanted to die there, but because the grandma cared about me too she quickly took me to the hospital. It all happened when you got back home from your trip.”

JunHyung looked at her eye to eye, “You mean two weeks ago?”

SungMee nodded her head, “Did you bring your pain kill medicine? Are you hurting anywhere?” JunHyung looked around SungMee’s body.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

gerlor2011©