Chapter Eight

Can our Love Survive?

Yeah I am almost finished this~~~ T-T sad that this is going to end but happy at the same time! :D 
Thank you for your time to read this! :D

Chapter 8
 
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

They both nodded and headed towards Dennis and David’s car. Once they got inside SungMee fell asleep fast. Then they headed towards the Yeon’s house.

The next morning SungMee woke up to a soft snore. SungMee got up and looked around to see where she was. She looked beside her and smiled because her husband was sleeping beside her. She moved her husband’s hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. She silently got off the bed and quietly went to her restroom.

While SungMee was taking a shower; JunHyung was up the whole time. He smiled to himself as he touched his forehead. Just then there was a knock on the door; slowly the door was opening. He looked towards the door and saw that it was GaYoon. JunHyung pretended to fall back asleep because he also heard that SungMee was finished her shower. As GaYoon was walking towards the bed; SungMee came out of the restroom and looked towards the bed and saw that GaYoon was walking towards her sleeping husband.

“Excuse me you’re not allowed in Miss. SungMee’s room.” Jane said while running into SungMee’s room.

GaYoon turned around and looked at the “maid” and replied, “Says who you good for nothing maid?”

SungMee spoke up and glared at GaYoon, “I did. Do you it’s rude to walk into another room?”

GaYoon looked at SungMee and smirked, “No I didn’t know. I also didn’t know that you were the innocent daughter of the Yeon’s. I thought you were the perfect daughter. I mean you do have perfect siblings, unless you’re not the perfect daughter that everyone was talking about. You’re going to take over your parents business? Yeah right, you can’t even work in JunHyung oppa’s buisness; how can you possibly handle your parents business?”

SungMee cleared and replied, “I was one of the perfect daughter until one day someone decided to feed me drugs. I thought you were the ‘perfect’ best friend that JunHyung had. I thought you were the ‘perfect’ secretary for the Yong’s. I thought your grandma would do a good job of taking care of me as well. But those are just thoughts, because in reality I’m not the perfect daughter, you’re not the perfect best friend and secretary and your grandma is not the perfect care taker. I honestly thought you’d give a try before judging me, but I guess I didn’t get one. The ‘good-for-nothing-maid’, is the one who can cancel every deal that the Yeon’s and Yong’s have made. The whole time you were making deals with, you were dealing with my God sister Jane. Do you know how much time she wanted to cancel deals with you? I love JunHyung oppa so much that I told her to keep doing the trades but I feel that I should let her stop everything. I also need you to get out of my room this moment. My hubby and I have to get ready and have breakfast with my family.”

GaYoon stood there and was about to say more things to her when Mrs. Yong walked in, “GaYoon; out of this room this instant!”

GaYoon rushed out of the room. Mrs. Yong gave SungMee an apologetic face and walked out of her room.

Junhyung got out of the bed and walked over to his wife and pulled her into a hug and whispered, “Wifey,Jane is your God sister? I thought she was the girl that I was going to marry. You didn’t tell me you had a God sister. Now I feel bad for treating her bad. When we first met each other we hated each other.”

Jane coughed out loud, “You idiot I can hear you. Anyways, it’s good to have you back CEO Mee. We all missed you; they are requesting if you can visit them in the factory and in the main building. Also breakfast is waiting for you downstairs with your sister-in-laws and brother-in-law. I’ll be leaving first.” Jane walked out of the room and closed the door.

SungMee hugged her husband kissed his lips, “Get ready for breakfast. While I’m changing, go and take a shower.” She pulled away from her husband.

JunHyung pulled her back in and smirked, “Can’t I have you for breakfast?” He stole a kiss from her

“Yuck,” SungMee did a dirty face “Now I have to go and brush my teeth again.”

“How about another shower?” JunHyung said seductively

SungMee pushed him away and sternly said, “You go and take your shower or else I’m going to leave you in this bed room alone!”

JunHyung quickly ran into the rest room and took his shower. While JunHyung was taking his shower, SungMee knew what she wanted to wear. http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr274/themelabel/Spring%202010/TM1723-green.jpg She quickly dried off her hair and put on some light make-up on. As she was done she looked up and saw her husband walking out of the shower looking good. http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z350/a_lei_lei/junhyungblazer.png

“Are you ready to go love?” SungMee asked and stared at her husband
JunHyung nodded and grabbed his wife’s hand.
 
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
About one more chapter then this is offically finished! >.<
gerlor2011©