Chapter 5

Masked

 

Leeteuk couldn't stand it anymore. If Kangin, even by a small chance was in the prison, he would risk his life, but the problem was if the other clan members would be willing to risk their lives. 

As he walked to the headquarters where the entire tragedy had occured, before he could even speak.

They looked directly in his eyes and said, "Yes leader,"

He cried as they prepared for battle.

(break)

Heechul couldn't stand it anymore. He asked Kyuhyun, "Are you willing to risk your life again once more for me?"

Kyuhyun had just nodded.

Heechul ran through the corridors of the buildings as quietly as he could, killing the guards till he found the keys. 

He looked through the hundreds of gates till he found...

Taemin....and Kangin.... both looked terrified from their gates as Heechul released them.

Kangin was weak but he would be strong enough.

"I entrust you with my brother, NOW RUN"

He gave Kyuhyun a shove to follow and smiled signalling he would come after.

All three people ran to their old base, a fourth never followed.

(break)

And so the attack began, Leeteuk with his clan had the clear advantage, for some reason all the guards were focused elsewhere and the easily broke in. As he ran through the hallways, he was suprised to find someone. Not just someone...

Kangin. 

(break)

 

They two lovers had cried their arms intertwining. But this sweet moment was quickly interrupted by Kyuhyun and a little boy following him.

"I'm sorry right now leader, but right now you HAVE TO RUN," Kyuhyun yelled.

Leeteuk looked confusedly as he realized that Kyuhyun had saved Kangin and whoever this little boy was.

"Where is Heechul?" Leeteuk asked.

Kyuhyun had avoided his eyes and said, "This is Heechul's brother,"

Leeteuk's stunned eyes showed that he knew everything. As they ran back through the corridors they saw Heechul fighting incessently with someone. The knife wielding man began throwing swords. As Heechul saw Leeteuk and the rest he cursed, he could no longer avoid the blades as one punctured his shirt ripping is, revealing his mutilated back to the group.

The group tried to move back to Heechul as they realized their mistake but the man just yelled, "ILL CATCH UP WITH YOU LATER,"

The group decided to trust Heechul's words as they moved ahead. But Heechul had lied, again.

(break)

"LITTLE RAT! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BETRAYING ME!" The leader had put Heechul under excruciating torture, beating him until he was unrecognizable.

Heechul just smiled, by this reaction he knew everyone was safe, he knew everyone would be okay.

"Goodbye Hannie" He thought as everything went black.

(break)

Leeteuk and Sungmin had cried.

Leeteuk from seeing his lover again and Sungmin from his heart healing.

The happy couples were happy till they saw Hangeng, "What happened to Heechul?"

Kyuhyun took a deep breathe and explained from the beginning, What heechul had done, how he had suffered.

"He wanted you to move on Hangeng."

The faces of the clan burned with furry. Stupid Heechul they all thought, you could have relied on us.

Leeteuk who was still being hugged by Kangin said, "We will attack them one more time,"

Leeteuk felt his stregnth that had disapeared so many days before, Heechul had protected them, taking all the pain, it was time to return the favor.