Chapter 3

Masked

The leader laughed.

"In one day I was able to break your old clan and obtain some new specimens! Welcome Heechul and Kyuhyun!"

Heechul only stood, "Give us back Kangin and Taemin and we will be on our merry ways,"

The leader chuckled again, "Who said we were giving them back? We said we would keep them safe,,,as long you do what I tell you to do. And would your old clan even welcome you back? After they saw that blood?"

The two men left the room sadly, Heechul apologized and cried to Kyuhyun of how sorry he was, Kyuhyun should have never been seperated from Sungmin. Kyuhyun only smiled and said, "Heechul, you should never have to go through this alone, don't worry, it will work out in the end."

(break)

Heechul stood crouched outside the window of his former base. The job this time? Destroy 1/2 of the water supply.

(break)

Zhoumi shouted, "ENEMY SPOTTED NEAR WATER BASE! HEECHUL SPOTTED!"

All of the clan rushed to their positions, Hangeng rushed near his position right next to the water gate as he stood resolute.

Heechul was now his enemy he whispered over and over in his mind. He looked up suprised to see a familiar smirk looking down on him, "It's been a while Hangeng" Heechul emphasized the word Hangeng, acknowledging they were enemies.

Hangeng looked at Heechul full of hate and anger, "WHY HEECHUL? WHY? I LOVED YOU?"

Heechul just replied, "and I never loved you."

Breaking Hangeng's heart as he felt he just had been stabbed in his chest, but before he could do anything, Heechul slashed the water barrier, allowing 1/4 to flow out.

Leeteuk ran next to Hangeng and tried to comfort the broken man while yelling at Heechul's repeating figure

"NEVER COME BACK YOU TRAITOR"

(break)

Heechul reported back to the "leader" who snorted in contempt.

He walked into Kyuhyun and his chambers and he broke down sobbing uncontrollably onto Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"I love him, why did I have to see him break down like that? WHY?"

Kyuhyun hugged his hyung.

"He has to hate me, if he looks at me with love again, I will break down, and none of them can see our facade, no one."

Kyuhyun frowned at how thin his hyung had become and tried to force Heechul to finally eat.

Heechul just shook his head and told Kyuhyun to place it in their old base.

"Think of it as secret amends." Both Kyuhyun and Heechul nodded.

(break)

Leeteuk had enough of crying. He couldn't stand it anymore, Heechul and Kyuhyun were such evil people, they had broken their group, literally and did not have a shread of guilt. 

True, they hadn't killed anyone so far as supplies kept on appearing when they had searched hard enough but their group was falling apart mentally, not knowing who would betray them next.

Donghae and Eunhyuk stood next to Leeteuk, it hurt to see their relationship but it healed him knowing they gave him support.

(break)

Eunhyuk knew that Donghae would never betray him, he could tell it in his eyes, they trusted each other. They both stared at each other lovingly even in these hard times as they shared a kiss. Donghae had laughed ironically about how their anniversery was yesterday, but suprisingly they had found a birthday song and cake in front of their door most likely from Yesung with his beautiful singing voice and Ryeowook, with his cooking skills.