Chapter 4

Cupid Arrow Gone Wrong (?)

B.A.P

"Don't you think, it's time to bring out our... Matokis?" Daehyun asked carefully through the communicator, knowing that the topic is rather sensitive for the rest of the guys, he flinched when he heard a deep growl of anger. "Calm down, I know Elfness EunSeol had designed it and custom-made it for us...and that, I think that we should at least show her the accomplishment we would have gotten.. The last time we went to Earth with her, remember how disappointed she was...?" Youngjae stated.

Suddenly, everything stopped, as though the life in Mato Planet all ceased to exist, there was only heavy breathing as the six boys went back into their memory lane, recalling slowly bit by bit, reopening the wound in their hearts. Just the mere mention of Elfness EunSeol was able to tear them into pieces.

Around 8 years ago, they were the aliens protectors of the most beloved Elfness, EunSeol, she was like someone they never had, they experienced feelings a family should have, family warmth, love, protection but as the saying goes, "Nobody is perfect", there was a downside to their prized possession Elfness, she has an illness that no medicine could cure, even the slightest incident could cause her her life and thus every wishes of her has to be granted. Elfness EunSeol wished to try to live life as a normal human thus the 6 aliens had to follow her, Elfness EunSeol knew that it would be hard for them and have tried persuading them not to, but the 6 insisted on tagging along and she could not do anything to stop them. The Matokis were given to them by Elfness EunSeol when they arrived on Earth, each blessed with a power by her, you can take it that the Matokis were the guardian angel of B.A.P when B.A.P was the guardian angel of Elfness EunSeol, it was her last present, but the most significant one to them.

"We'll... we'll bring them along." Yongguk snapped out of his trance, "We will bring it along and show her what we failed to do the last time, we shall merge into Earth perfectly. So...Jongup, go fetch them."

"Sir Yes Sir." Jongup replied before hurrying off to fetch the 6 priceless gifted possessions. The 6 Matokis.

"The rest of you, back to work while Jongup is fetching them. Chop chop!"  HimChan ordered.

"Wait," Zelo stated while he looked up from the Matopedia. "Wae Junhong ah?" "We have to give ourselves a makeover, our cloaks will not fit on Earth, remember what Elfness EunSeol did?" Zelo continued.

"I do, I mean, we all do. I miss her so so so much...." "Don't worry, you are not the only one, we all do." "Every bit of her, every action, even every sentence, how would we ever..?" "We failed her, so so much." "If I have a choice, I wouldn't even want to have all this vaults or Mato Planet, I'd rather us spend the happy family time together with her."

"This trip to Earth, we'll do it for her! B.A.P HWAITING! MATOKI!"

After setting up everything perfectly, they proceeded to start on with their makeovers.


SECRET

The 4 fairies each donned a new style, totally different from their natural element. Hyosung went for the down-to-earth, girl-next-door, style, she wore a yellow off-shoulder tee and a pair of white shorts with a pair of brown boots. Zinger had to go for the more airy style, the white hoodie top with a black skirt along with a pair of pumps. JiEun had to switch with Sunhwa, thus she had to have this hot yet y appeal, she donned this black with a slight pink professional looking dress that ends around her thighs with a pair of leggings and some killer heels. While Sunhwa had to have the cool, attractive charm, and she got a dress that is a shade of a glittery blue that ends a few inches above her knees with a pair of wedges.

 

They were then requested to go into the salon in the ship, indeed, the Fairy God had to make them look more attractive then they already were, after all, the world is ruled by Beauty, isn't it?

Hyosung had her hair plaited at the sides, and have her fringe cut into bangs, with the rest of her hair curled, looking like a doll.

Zinger had her hair made into a wave at the top and curls at the end, giving her a greek goddess kind of feel.

JiEun had hers straightened with very slight curls at the end of her hair, making her hair frame her face to enhance her beauty even more.

Sunhwa had hers curled with big curls from the top to the bottom to give her cool features a better feel.

After the makeover, they each revealed their new look to one another.

"Wow, they have really done a great job to us" Hyosung praised.

"I don't get it though, why must we change our looks just to clean Earth up?" Zinger questioned.

"I wond-" JiEun started but was cut off by Sunhwa's sudden screaming, "OMO OMO OMO! These 5 guys are so handsome!!!"

The other 3 turned to look at the screaming fire fairy, who was sitting in front of the TV and watching five guys performing, "Ah right, the idols, the information told us earlier." Hyosung stated as they all rushed to the front of the TV and observed it.

"MBLAQ? They sound wonderful.."

"Isn't the one there just so handsome?" Sunhwa commented while the rest of the fairies, or rather, goddesses facepalmed.


Author's Note:

Jenjjang, an update after so long, however it was rather nonsesical as my ideas keep running in and out thus I couldn't really like relate and write well.

If you are wondering about Secret's looks, you can just imagine it like this.

Hyosung- Starlight Moonlight

Zinger- I Want You Back

JiEun- Love is MOVE

Sunhwa- Madonna

I wanted to try to give JiEun and Sunhwa the y roles in my fic as most of the times, people only remember Hyosung and Zinger, thus a little switcheroo happens :D. Please do not kill me.

 

And who was Sunhwa fangirling over? Who is this mysterious EunSeol? What were the Matokis blessed with? :D

I would have made a fangirling corner, but maybe not yet as nothing much has happened :D


I feel as though I am neglecting the cupids, but I kind of do not have inspiration now :/ Maybe I will later? :D

Do comment and give suggestions or even constructive criticism :D