Chapter 1

Cupid Arrow Gone Wrong (?)

B.A.P

"Another planet conquered, what's next?" Himchan typed on his matoday. He stretched slightly when a beep from him matomac was sound. "That's fast, a new comment" Himchan thought lazily, it was obvious who would the reply come from, there are only a few people who uses matoday, 6 in fact, the only alive things in Mato Planet, the rest are computer-generated robots and such.

Himchan clicked on the notification that said "Moon Jongup commented on your diary entry",  his eyes scanned across the comment the younger had typed when he immediately shot up. "Commander Kim, General Bang gathered all of us at the Matomeet Room immediately to plan a new attack." Himchan slammed his matomac down, wore a coat and made his way to the Matomeet room immediately.

When he arrived, all he saw was General Bang, flashing something on the screen, he scrurried to take his seat and held control of the meeting until Yongguk took over.

"Alright, we all know that we have just conquered Plant Zinc not too long ago, Mato Planet is growing, but not fast enough, we said to grow in power by 20,000 vaults and now we have only grown in 1,000 vaults. We are the new masters of Mato Planet, we are the boss,  we are powerful warriors and so Mato Planet have to flourish under our control, so any suggestions on how to increase our vaults? Zelo, suggestion?" Yongguk stated upon seeing Zelo raising his hand.

"What's a vault?"

"It is a term for our power, General told us this many times already. The reason why it isn't called matower is because when we converse we do not want to let people know how much power we have so vaults is used in place to trick people, get it?" Youngjae calmly explained.

"Ahh~" Zelo nodded in understanding.

"So General, which planet do we have to conquer that can enable us to hit our vaults?" Jongup asked.

"Based on my calculations, there is one, but that is one place where we will most probably not be able to fit in" Yongguk held his hand up so as to signify that he hadn't finished talking, "It's planet Earth. We have to claim it and make it our property."

Silence filled the room when Himchan decided to break the atmosphere, "Alright, so how are we going to conquer it when we don't even understand how they operate?"

"That was what I was thinking, I guess we have to work on it, let me go check it on matopedia" Daehyun annswered.

He went over to a side of the room and pressed a button, that was when a big screen started appearing and Matopedia appeared. Daehyun matopedia-ed "Earth" and a long list of information appeared.

"Masters, Earth is made up of more females, maybe you can target such earthlings instead, with your good looks." Computer assistant said.

"Good idea, but how?" was all of their question.

"Charm the earthlings, appear on Earth first, understand the female earthlings and charm them to weaken their defense, charm the male earthlings and than conquer Earth. Am I right?" Youngjae, the brain stated.

The 6 aliens nodded in sync.

That's their plan, to land in Earth, see how things goes and than conquer it, at the same time honing their abilities and their skills.

"Everyone go to your position, Mato Planet from Earth will at least take us 3 days. Ppali." Himchan commanded.

General Bang Yongguk immediately goes to drive the spaceship.

Commander Kim Himchan watches over every single details and give help when needed.

Major Jung Daehyun went to do a site inspection of the materials they might need on Earth.

Adviser Yoo Youngjae had to research on information related to Earth.

Corporal Moon Jongup  fixes parts of their spaceship so as to let it be able to be transported between Earth and space when needed.

Assistant Zelo helps the Commander in monitoring the situation at space from areas that General might not be able to see.

 

However, in 3 days' time, they are not allowed to address each other as General, Commander, so on and so forth, according to Youngjae, there is a term called "Respect" used by the earthlings. They are to address each other either by hyungs or by names for the younger ones.

 

Mission to conquer Earth, START. Watch out earthlings, you do not know what is coming your way with 6 incredibly handsome aliens.


Author's Note:

Hello~ So I was bored and decided to write a new fanfiction, this fiction genre is a bit awkward as it is my first time trying something like this, but this suggestion was given to me by my friend, ikayewings with her fiction story, Redial, that I will be crossover-ing a lot :3. Haha, please support her story too, though it is on EXO but there will be a lot of similarities between these two fiction and if you do not read her story, you might not understand some terms that are crossovered :3

So, any comments and suggestions? Well this chapter is just on B.A.P :3 Decision on coming to Earth. Hopefully you enjoyed :3