Chapter 2

Cupid Arrow Gone Wrong (?)

Secret

"Get them here, right now, immediately! GET THE FOUR ELEMENT FAIRIES HERE!" a voice thundered across Fairy Court.

Immediately, guards marched out, running to 4 respective places, in no hope of agitating the Fairy God any further. There they go, marching towards air cottages, volcanos, flowers and even seashells. Urgent knockings everywhere.

Hyosung, the air fairy was trying to paint the sunrise into the sky, that was one of her many duties, to paint the sunrise, the sunset. She opened the door with her brush swaying about in the guards' faces. "OMO, mianhaminda. I was painting the sunrise, how may I help you?" Hyosung stated, smiling, with her pink gums showing. Without any comments, the guards just grabbed her, throw her on the sedan and hurried off, Hyosung was shocked but she could not do anything, she had to paint finish the sunrise before the day comes and only half of the sun is shown.

The guards stood at the top of the flower and asked for Zinger the earth fairy to come out. Zinger's house was right in the middle of a flower thus she had to help the flower to bloom before being able to leave, which she does daily, when she came out, she was carrying a basket of pollen power. She was going to pollinate the roses today. When she flew out of the flower, the guards shocked her so much that some pollen powder went  onto the guards. "Ah. Annyeonghaseyo. Good Morning, I am so sorry for the.. pollen, yea, you get what I'm saying. It's Zinger Time today...so.. I h-a" Before Zinger could complete her sentence, she too, was thrown onto a sedan and carried off, with her trying to ensure no more pollen drops off.

The wind blows, river flowing down the stream towards the beach that overlooks a huge sea. Right in the middle, there is this huge seashell, here resides the water fairy, Jieun. She was in the process of trying out this new bubble blowing device that is designed for the little fairies at court. The little fairies were complaining on how round bubbles are boring thus she was trying out this star-shaped bubble that can at least stay in air for 1 minute unless it get popped. She had to get the shape right first before approaching Hyosung to experiment, than submit it to court. She too, was shocked at the arrival of the guards, and was dragged away with the bubble blower, even before she managed to finish blowing it. "Where are we...going?" She said in between huffs and puffs while trying to blow up the bubble but she gotten no reply.

The last batch of the guards went towards a volcano, this volcano is not dormant, in fact, it was very active but the fire fairy, Sunhwa, controls it. She is able to light up anything or everything with just a snap of her fingers. Today, Sunhwa was busy throwing in unwanted documents to her personalised burning pool where those documents are removed permanently. It is indeed very dangerous for anyone else to go near the pool and the guards had hesistated a lot. "Ah, aren't you all the guards? May I ask what are you all doing here?" she asked politely but gathered no response as the guards were trying to hide from the pool as the atmosphere then was really hot. Sunhwa cooled the pool and once she did so, she was also grabbed and thrown into a sedan, marching towards the Fairy Court.

Once they all got to the Fairy Court, they bowed towards the Fairy God.

"Secret, my 4 element fairies, I have a job for you to do, and it is indeed very important." the Fairy God started. "Earth is in need of the fairies help right now and thus I have decided to sent the four of you as you four do well in your duty. Earth is in a horrible state. We need you to purify it like immediately, your duties will be passed on to someone else but when you are at Earth, please do not let anyone know your real identity, be four normal pretty teenagers"

Fairy God then chased them out into an invisible mobile-winged ship, their vehicle to travel to Earth. Inside there, there are all the items the girls needed to survive on Earth, pamphlets on how to be a female on Earth, not a fairy and the living habits. It would be a long trip down to Earth and the girls busied themselves with the information. Except that it didn't help when the pollen was flying onto the paintbrush and the bubble blower was thrown into the fire pool.

 

Let's just say, it wasn't a really pretty sight to have a pollinated Sun and a temperature blowing hot and cold due to the bubble blower water density and the fire.

What time is it? It's Secret Time. Let me tell you a secret, the time to cleanse Earth, starts now, 4 drop-dead gorgeous fairies, coming your way!

 


Author's Note:

Hello~ Another update for today~ I feel like I am writing a Science documentary instead, but it is okay right? I hope you guys like this update, do comment and subscribe :3

Also check out
ikayewings's Redial if you haven't as there are many things that I will be relating to in the upcoming chapters~ :3 

Thank You for reading :3