Chapter 3

Cupid Arrow Gone Wrong (?)

Cupids

"You two are banished to Earth from now on, I am so disappointed in you two, how could you shoot the girl with a cat!?! Get out of my sight." Head of Love Heaven bellowed at the two cupids in front of him. Both girls flinched slightly at his statement but could not retort as firstly, they are indeed in the wrong and secondly, he could make them shut up anytime he wants to.

Both cupids were then dragged out of the arena and were locked inside the ice palace till the date of their departure for Earth was set.

"What should we do now? Yeonseul, we have to live on Earth for a long period of time, this is no longer just visiting, we are staying there forever, I mean not for-e" Yeonhye started.

"Oh zip it, it was your fault we are here in the first place if you have not shot the wrong guy for that girl, wait you did not even shoot the arrow to a guy, you shot it to a cat." Yeonseul retorted.

"It wasn't my fault that my vision was blurred that day, and you made me shoot the arrow!" Yeonhye replied.

"Hello, you are the physical cupid, I am the mental one, and I can't shoot arrows so you had to do it, you are trained in that area." Yeonseul answered.

Let's just say the incident was not pleasant at all, actually it was. The duo calculated everything between this pair, they were to last a long long time and that Yeonseul had fooled with both of their heads such that they were approaching each other and that would be the best time for Yeonhye to shoot the arrow. Yeonhye did shoot the arrow, but due to her blurred vision, her estimation was off, according to the law of physics and ended up on a cat instead, we all know what happens next, cat falls in love with girl, cat chases girl, guy feels freaked out and well, mission failed couple broken. Right after that happen, the two cupids were teleported to the arena, which they were told that they were banished to Earth and now all they could do is think about how to live on Earth.

 

The Head of Love Heaven did come and visit them at the ice palace, where he stated, "Both of you are only allowed to come back to Love Heaven after completeing a mission which I would give when you are on Earth, details are already set, you will leave for Earth tomorrow, since you visited Earth lots of times, no additional information will be needed."

That was the Head for them, he was never kind, never warm, never loving, despite being the head of Love Heaven, every statement he made are forms of instructions, orders, tone, high and mighty, never considering for others.

What puzzled 2Yeon was that, the Head of Love Heaven wasn't a love cupid to begin with, he was a hate cupid. While everyone else has arrows that flutters hearts all the time, his was black arrows with dark blood hearts. He had a hate arrow, that could reverse the effect of the love arrow but he didn't use it and shoot the cat, he just let it be, he said that he will not help them fix such a mistake, but secretly, the cupids think he was just trying to find a way to punish them.

With that said, the Head of Love Heaven turned down the temperature of the ice palace further and locked the door, he wanted them to be frozen and tortured before they head for Earth. How can such an evil man be the head for something such as LOVE?

Yeonhye and Yeonseul tried to push the coldness away by preparing themselves for Earth, and wondering what kind of punishment would they get, after all they are banished to Earth, that was the worst mission right?

The next day, they were awoken by a shrill scream and were hostled onto a subway train that was their transport to Earth, while spending their time to Earth, they had to shed their wings and halos, and change into something more human. They had to chant to hide their powers that could only be known to them and they had to go through a ceremony to ensure that their identity could not be found out by anyone or anything, unless they let it slip.

They were warned that their identity of cupids had to be kept a secret, or else what love can the cupids make? They were traveling to Earth as two normal girls who are actually cupids in disguise, their return to Love Heaven set undecided. What can they do except to wait and hopefully not mess up anymore missions?


Author's Note:

Triple update today, each chapter getting more boring than the other. I think the cupid chapter was the shortest? Or the least exciting one? Well the main focus isn't on them so whatever haha :3. I feel as though I am advertising for
ikayewings's Redial as I seem to post about it at every chapter :3 Haha but do read it as, let me repeat it once more, as there are many things that I will be relating to in the upcoming chapters~ :3

Cupids are really boring right? D: However they get more interesting in chapters to come :3. Enjoy :3